• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Interview Game

L

Lurker
JaguarsSoul;97026 said:

1. Would you visit someone/talk to someone who once hurt your loved one in a bad way? (with bad I mean BAAAD o_o)
2. Would you quit school when you're 18? Why? Won't those years be a sin?
3. Would you rather be extremely beautiful and a mean witch or an ugly nerd and a lovely/kind person?
4. Who would you choose to die if you had to, your mom or your sister?
5. If you found a million dollars and if you saw a homeless person, would you give everything away?

1. Talk to punch them in the face!!!!!!!
2. Depends what your defenition of quit is. Of course I'll take a year or two off to settle myself then head to college.
3. Fugly Nerd and a Lovely Kind person. I cannot kill anyone even if it costs me my life. Ask Fable 2.
4. EVERYONE EXCEPT MY SISTER IS WHO I CAN'T KILL MWAHAHAHA
5. Yes, they need it more than me. As long as they don't spend it on drugs.

NO QUESTIONS ANSWER SOMEONE ELSES

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
See, this is what happens when we don't follow the game rules; my beautiful topic withers and dies.

1. In terms of political alignment, do you consider yourself right-winged, left-winged, or centrist?
2. If you could change one thing about the person you love the most, what would you change?
3. If you had to choose between dating the ugliest person of the opposite gender, versus the most beautiful of your own, knowing nothing about their 'inner beauty' - which would you choose?
4. Who do you think is/was the most charismatic person in the world?
5. Can Oprah change the weather?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
1. I consider myself Right-Winged with a very very very small touch of Left.
2. That she would quit smoking! I shouldn't talk, though. I loves me a ciggy, too.
3. I would have to go with the ugliest of the opposite. I just don't have a gay "bone" in me. :lol:
4. Oooh. This one stumped me. But I will have to throw my chips in with Stephen Colbert.
5. No. But the gravity that is created by her booty can affect the moon and therefore affecting the tide.

Questions!

1. If you were given the chance to be picked for the colonization of space, would you accept the invitation or deny it?
2. If you were given the choices to burn to death or drown, which would you choose?
3. Pick one of the following: Be a composer of beautiful music and be deaf. An artist with such talent that would make even the most cold-hearted person weep and be blind. Or have the voice of an angel only to be stricken mute.
4. Your loved one, Babara Walters, and Oprah. You have to kill one, marry one, and have sex with one. Go!
5. Would you rather starve to death or die of thirst?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Elochai;99090 said:
1. If you were given the chance to be picked for the colonization of space, would you accept the invitation or deny it?
2. If you were given the choices to burn to death or drown, which would you choose?
3. Pick one of the following: Be a composer of beautiful music and be deaf. An artist with such talent that would make even the most cold-hearted person weep and be blind. Or have the voice of an angel only to be stricken mute.
4. Your loved one, Babara Walters, and Oprah. You have to kill one, marry one, and have sex with one. Go!
5. Would you rather starve to death or die of thirst?

1. Nah, I'm too old for that and too uninterested in space.
2. Oh **** - both of them are wretched ways to go, but I'll have to go with burning to death because I find there's nothing worse than being underwater with no air. Except burning to death, I don't know.
3. An artist with such talent but would be blind.
4. Kill Barbara Walters, marry my loved one, and have sex with Oprah.
5. Die of thirst. I have so much fat content on my body that it'll take years for me to die of starvation. Dying of thirst would be shorter.

1. Sex before or after marriage?
2. What do you think is the worst trait a human could have?
3. If you could drop yourself into your favourite movie, which one and would you go in as yourself or as one of the characters?
4. Who is the last person you fought with and what was it about?
5. When you get dressed in the morning, do you dress for comfort or to impress someone?

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;99140 said:
3. If you could drop yourself into your favourite movie, which one and would you go in as yourself or as one of the characters?
5. When you get dressed in the morning, do you dress for comfort or to impress someone?

1.I don't believe in marriage.Do it whenever you want just play it safe,use common sense.

2.Big Ego.

3.The Good The Bad and The Ugly or For A Few Dollars More as Clint Eastwood or Lee Van Cleef.Then again i wouldn't mind being Han**** for his powers.

4.My last fight was like 2 years ago...i never get into arguments with people.Would've been my cousin, she did something very naughty.

5.In the morning i usually grab the first thing i see then shower and change later.

1.If you could be transform into any animal whenever you want what would it be?

2.If someone offered you a million dollars but a completely random person in the world would have to die for you to get it, would you take the million or leave?

3.Wheres the most uncomfiest spot you've ever slept?

4.Can you dance?

5.Are you simple minded or more of an analytical person?

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Hoady;99188 said:

2.If someone offered you a million dollars but a completely random person in the world would have to die for you to get it, would you take the million or leave?

4.Can you dance?

1. Duckbill Playtipus

2. It depends on the circumstances of the person. If i didnt know who..then definitely not

3. I've slept in the back of my friends car once because we ran out of gas...or no i went camping and slept in a folding chair with half a blanket on...that was the most uncomfortable

4. It depends on your standard definition of dance lol. I'll never be on dancing with the stars if thats what your getting at

5.I'd like to think i'm an analytical person

1. If you could fly to see the president of the United States and offered to ask one question What would it be?

2. Which do you prefer, Business with money or bartering for goods and services

3. What do you do when you find out you're the ass*ole end of a practical/verbal joke

4. Choose a person in history you'd like to pick their brain

5. Name your secret gadget you'd carry around with you always (fictional or real)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I hope it's okay that I answer more questions than only the last five.

La Femme Fatale;99140 said:

1. Can I have both thankyouverymuch? :lol: If I have to choose, I choose after...

2. This is a big question. Hmmm. I'm going to pick one of the seven Cardinal Sins: Invidia (envy).

3. I have many favourite movies. But I would like to drop into one of the Dirty Harry movies and be myself. Clint Eastwood is one of my biggest idols and trying to be him would almost be blasphemy.

4. I don't know. Either my last fight was not big enough to be remembered, or it happened too long ago for me to remember it.

5. There's no one I need to impress so I dress comfortable.

Hoady;99188 said:

4.Can you dance?

1. Tricky question. A dog that was cute enough to be treated like a king and big enough to invoke respect in anyone if need be.

2. This offer is too unrealistic, so the answer is bound to be equally unrealistic. I would take the money and I would make the person making the offer become the random one.

3. Lol. Let's see... I have slept on/at/in: Chair during school classes, on desk during school classes, on floor, sitting/lying in various vehicles, standing upright (military), walking (military), resting on a hot portable oil filled electric heater (home), in the woods, in the shower, on a football stadium in between 30,000 crazy supporters, on rooftops... you name it and I've slept there too. :lol: When you get enough sleep deprived, you can fall asleep anywhere. I don't know what was the most uncomfortable. Or wait, I think it was on the floor beside a toilet at some bar in Oslo.

4. Uh, define "can". I could dance but I can't dance now due to lack of practice. I take comfort in knowing that I can easily learn it again.

5. I'm extremely analytical. It can be both a blessing and a curse. [Long analysis deleted.]

Capcomplicated;99252 said:
1. If you could fly to see the president of the United States and offered to ask one question What would it be?

2. Which do you prefer, Business with money or bartering for goods and services

3. What do you do when you find out you're the ass*ole end of a practical/verbal joke

4. Choose a person in history you'd like to pick their brain

5. Name your secret gadget you'd carry around with you always (fictional or real)

1. I would ask if he prefer bowling or golf. Hopefully that would lead to an interesting conversation. I wouldn't ask for it, but I would hope that he had vacation and time to play a match.

2. Business with money. I would like some bartering now and then though, because it makes tax dodging easy.

3. I ****ing love it! But if it's a bad practical joke then I swear revenge and it's likely to be served as a cold dish.

4. I have the utmost respect for Stephen Hawking's intelligence, but because the whole brain is more than just the intelligence I'll have to choose another one. (Hawking suffers from ALS, a deadly neurodegenerative disease.) Albert Einstein also had some mental illness. Maybe Isaac Newton, I've not heard about him having any disease located to his brain.

5. I don't carry any gadgets with me, if you don't count an analog wristwatch as gadget. And often I don't even wear that. I almost always leave the cell phone at home, cell phones are a damn nuisance. I would occasionally wear a Colt Phyton if it was allowed... Who said a gadget has to run on batteries?

MY 5 QUESTIONS:

1) Tell us your stance on nuclear weapons.
It can be said that nuclear weapons prevented the Cold War from going hot because it made large scale war obsolete. If you agree on this statement, are you thankful for the existence of nuclear weapons or do you think it was a tragedy that they were invented?

2) King vs King:
200 years from now, who do you think will be remembered as the greatest artist of Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson?

3) List a few (at least 3 if you can) professions that seems scary to you. Any jobs you wouldn't dare to do?

4) Name one thing that the government in your country is doing wrong. Try to be concrete if you can, here is an example: "Failing to ........" is a result of what they might be doing wrong, but still a possible answer if you are unsure of their politics.

5) How should South Korea and their allies (majorly the US) respond if North Korea again launches a big attack, on S. Korea like the artillery attack they did a few months ago?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
MY 5 QUESTIONS:

1) Tell us your stance on nuclear weapons.
It can be said that nuclear weapons prevented the Cold War from going hot because it made large scale war obsolete. If you agree on this statement, are you thankful for the existence of nuclear weapons or do you think it was a tragedy that they were invented?
I know that in one way, nuclear weapons prevented the Cold War from going hot... but at the same time, it also greatly escalated the risks and I don't think many people realize just how close we came to nuclear annihilation if it wasn't for Mikhail Gorbachev. I'm on the fence. I understand the role they played in the Cold War, yet I'd prefer a world where they didn't have to exist.

2) King vs King:
200 years from now, who do you think will be remembered as the greatest artist of Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson?

200 years from now, I don't think either of them will really be remembered as one of the greatest artists alive, because it's too distant and people probably won't remember their contributions to music. I'd probably go with Michael Jackson though.

3) List a few (at least 3 if you can) professions that seems scary to you. Any jobs you wouldn't dare to do?
Being a waitress or working on the front line in a fast food restaurant is terrifying for me, which is why I've never done it - in fact, I've only ever done front desk stuff at a hotel... I wouldn't want to be a maid either. Unless of course it's in David Bowie's home in one of those French... I mean, nevermind. And I also wouldn't ever want to be a telemarketer.

4) Name one thing that the government in your country is doing wrong. Try to be concrete if you can, here is an example: "Failing to ........" is a result of what they might be doing wrong, but still a possible answer if you are unsure of their politics.
I think the Temporary Foreign Workers Program Canada's government has implemented is akin to modern day slavery.

5) How should South Korea and their allies (majorly the US) respond if North Korea again launches a big attack, on S. Korea like the artillery attack they did a few months ago?

Nuke 'em. See what I did thur? No, I'm kidding - I don't know anything about North/South Korea relations except that North Korea is a bucket full of crazy.

My questions:

1. Do you think labour unions are important for society?
2. When did you last burp?
3. Have you finished your Christmas shopping? If so, name two gifts you have bought, what were they and for whom?
4. Do corporations have too much power?
5. What is your job?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Cool game.
1. Do you think labour unions are important for society?
2. When did you last burp?
3. Have you finished your Christmas shopping? If so, name two gifts you have bought, what were they and for whom?
4. Do corporations have too much power?
5. What is your job?

I think that labor unions were important in their time and served their purpose. They were less necessary for a time and made a stupid decision in backing workers even when they were wrong. A lot of them are more active than they need to be and lately they have hurt more than helped. Right now they're getting a lot of negative attention for those reasons, but I think that in our corporate world they will be necessary again in the near future.

My last burp was several days ago. I'd just had my wisdom teeth out about a week ago and the painkillers had some strange filler in it that gave me the hiccups non stop. With hiccups come burps. Now the pain has subsided and I have not burped since.

I haven't done any Christmas shopping. Though I'm Jewish I do have parts of the family who are not. In my family gifts are really only handed downward (given to kids, grandkids, neices, nephews, etc and not to parents, siblings, uncles/aunts, etc). Though my moms birthday is Christmas Eve so I'm going to rent a movie she's been trying to see but couldn't because of work.

Tricky question. There are problems in our corporate system but I don't think that power is it. A powerful corporation needs more workers which increases the employment rate and helps the economy. Outside of the odd CEO with a soft spot for the company credit card, I think that corporations exist in an environment where external factors cause them to make decisions which they are scrutinized for. One good example of this is how it's cheaper to manufacture goods in a different country. I don't know who's fault that is but corporations are certainly blamed for it. It destroys an economy and lowers the employment rate though, that's for sure.

I worked at a privately owned hardware store until they built an Ace Hardware down the street. Now I come in very occasionally to help out but they can't afford to regularly have me work. I've been trying to make up for it by freelancing web and graphic design which I am self-taught in. Most small business owners in the area are illiterate in that sort of thing and are more than happy to pay less for a decent service from a nonprofessional.

My ?'s

What do you think of the high focus on celebrity life today?
Do you think the western world is broken/how would you propose to fix it?
Which brand of cereal stands above the rest for you?
Do you buy into any conspiracy theories concerning the death of Kurt Cobain?
Do you think that music is dead or dying?

ProflicDream

1. I would have to go with a big screen TV, because my current TV is not suitable for gaming. Or I would buy an alienware laptop. Let's go with the laptop for now!

2. Nope. Never I actually read books :D

3. That we are all going to die.

4. Game game game.

5. I would ask my mom if I am doing the right things in life. She passed away last April and I miss her advice so much.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
1. I would have to go with a big screen TV, because my current TV is not suitable for gaming. Or I would buy an alienware laptop. Let's go with the laptop for now!

2. Nope. Never I actually read books :D

3. That we are all going to die.

4. Game game game.

5. I would ask my mom if I am doing the right things in life. She passed away last April and I miss her advice so much.
Whose questions are you answering? You are supposed to answer the questions in cheezmcnasty's post, and if you are unable to answer them and choose someone else's questions, then you must quote those questions. :p

Top Bottom