• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Interview Game

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Alright, I saw this at another forum, and it worked amazingly well and I'd love to see how it'll go here. So, here's how it works: I'll post five questions - actual thought-provoking questions- and the next poster will answer them and come up with five of their own. And then it'll just keep going on and on.

We've had several actual discussion topics here, and it's nice to actually get people talking and discussing things carefully. So, please, if you don't know the answer, don't write 'I don't know X5' just to ask the next set. Wait until someone posts five questions which you can answer them all. And while I don't mind the occasional 'what's your favourite colour?' try to avoid having people answer questions with simple, one-word answers. I'm hoping that this will be a forum game for people (like myself) who don't like how boring and redundant the majority of forum games are.

Here we go:

1. If I were to give you $2000 to spend on ONE indulgent item, what would you choose to splurge on and why?
2. Have you ever pretended to have read a book and had to bluff your way through a conversation about it? If so, which book was it and did you succeed in pulling it off?
3. What do you know for sure?
4. If you had no other time commitments, what would you like to do today?
5. If you could ask anyone, dead or alive, one question - what would you ask and who would you ask it to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Answer 1: I would buy a flat screen T.V.
Answer 2: No
Answer 3: That the in WWII Japan bombed Pearl Harbor
Answer 4: Play some games
Answer 5: How are you so awsome? and that would be for Chuck Norris

Question 1: Do you like orginals or remakes
Question 2: What place would you like to go to
Question 3: Who do you like more: Master Cheif or Chuck Norris
Question 4: Who do you like anime or animated
Qusetion 5: Who is your favorite actress

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
1.remakes...examples, REmake and mgs:twin snakes.
2. japan and hong kong
3.master chief
4.animated.
5.erm...don't really have one.

q1. if you could go to any time period where would you go and why?
q2. do you believe in parallel universes..if so why?
q3. guitar hero or rock band..and why?
q4. for one day only, what celebrtity would you want to be and why?
q5. how many times a day do you think about someone you can't be with

Hoady

The 70s:As a start i'd go save the singer from ACDC, Bon Scott from his death from choking on his vomit from drinking...he lives in the same city as me so it can't be passed up.But overall its a peaceful time,stuffs cheap and the concerts are awesome.There style is insane so i'm gonna bring a whole load of threads.Although downside the women aren't that great so i might need to substitute something for that.I'd predict the future and i'd bring an ipod and a laptop show them all the 'music i produced' claim i'm like a prophet or something lol and pretty much just tell my knowledge.

I wanted to go before humans existed or with the pirates but thats pretty intense.

2:I don't know much about this but i wouldn't be surprised if there was.If that regards completely different dimensions then yeah,something to do with different energy frequencies or something.

3:Guitar Hero.I never played Rock Band but they released Rock Band 1 here when Guitar Hero World Tour came out so it was over a year later to compete with guitar hero...then rock band 2 comes out in america about a month or so later so the pricks stooged us.**** rockband.

4:Rambo:Hes just far too badass i'd scare the **** out of everyone also i can see if bodybuilding is worth it lol.If you were regarding same abilities though i'd be will smith as han****, i ain't seen it but living forever young,flying and invincible sounds awesome.

5:Theres no one really.Rarely i think of my grandad i only saw him when i was 1-2 years old so i can't remember him then he died 2 days before my 3rd birthday.I don't get upset but i always wish i could've met him he was well known back in the day i can imagine thats the same for my brothers.

1:If you had 1 minute to create whatever you thought up what would that or those things be?

2:If you could visit a world from a movie,cartoon,book etc what would it be?

3:If there is and you knew the meaning of life would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?

4:If you had to be another animal what would you be?

5:If you had the power would you take over the earth or keep it the way it is?By the way taking over the earth means plenty of slaughter.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1: Do you mean invent something in a minute? Um, I'd like a pillow that stays cold.

2: Middle Earth!

3: I'd tell it to everyone I could. It'd be kind of selfish to keep something like that to yourself. So, if I figure it out- I'll let ya know.

4: A horse because they are beautiful.

5: I'd keep it the way it is; sure, taking over the Earth sounds lovely, but I couldn't cope with all that blood being on my hands.

1) What keeps you coming back to this forum?
2) What is your worst nightmare?
3) Is there life after death?
4) Are you happy with your current government? Why or why not in a couple of sentences.
5) What is the stupidest thing someone has said to you?

Hoady

1)You of course.:p Lol nah the people here are cool, i wasn't even that knowledgeable on Resident Evil when i came here i was just looking for some RE5 info.

2)Dieing too young,relatives/friends dieing especially if my cousin died.I feel like i've only started living very recently,we don't stay concious forever so we gotta make it the best we possibly can.

3)I have heard theories about life here is just a short period of a time,a test of sorts to move on to a higher dimension or so become a higher being.I do not know,reincarnation is a possible factor i could believe in..when we die our energy goes into the world,the physical form is dead but i believe theres an energy within us that goes into the world..what happens with that i don't know.I can't possibly believe in heaven we're given life for a reason.

4)Nope.All the politics here fight about pointless crap and the media likes to invest in the personal morons issues like 'sniffing womans chairs' and then the guy has a fat cry on national tv and says he sorry,then the story goes on for 2 months.No good issues are put to the point all they do is fight when they have the big circle meetings,its hilarious but not good at all they are literally all a bunch of rowdy drunks."AH **** off clarky i say its crap" ORDER ORDER*20 people yelling at each other*ORDER!.The poor guy has to calm down these idiots every 10 seconds.

The tax here is insane:If your going to raise cigarettes by another 5$ to make it $17 a packet and are constantly putting health warnings of dead lungs on them why don't you just ban them if there that terrible?Give the smokers a goddamn break the amount of money they recieve from them is ridiculous and they constantly push it by banning anywhere you can smoke,not on the beach,not in any indoor or even licensed outdoor areas....****ing ridiculous.Everything is raised ridiculous amounts here then they just spend it on roads... -_-

5)I can't think of anything but theres definately some golden things i'm going to have to remember.
The most common:'Why am i so fat?'Goddamn it man.

1)If you could have one wish what would it be?

2)If you could put something on every television,computer,stereo every electronic device in the world that no one could turn off and had to listen/watch what would you put on?

3)If 2 midgets punched you in the head what would you do?

4)Lets say you saw god what would you ask him?

5)What would you fill outer space up with?

Kellyrose

Hoady;59058 said:
1)
1)If you could have one wish what would it be?

2)If you could put something on every television,computer,stereo every electronic device in the world that no one could turn off and had to listen/watch what would you put on?

3)If 2 midgets punched you in the head what would you do?

4)Lets say you saw god what would you ask him?

5)What would you fill outer space up with?

1.) That all my wishes would come true. ^_^
2.) The Titanic
3.) Hmm, probably lay on the floor unconscious because I just got punched in the head.
4.) Who is your creator?
5.) CANDY

Okay,
1.) What is your earliest memory?
2.) If you could change one aspect of your person, what would it be?
3.) If you could receive a free lifetime supply of one thing, what would it be?
4.) Window seat or aisle seat?
5.) What is one thing that you would never tell someone in person, but don't mind saying on the internet?

Hoady

1)In spain as a kid i used to walk up to the tennis club and go see this guy called steve.I used to sit on his lap under a tree while he drunk beer and smoked ciggies for hours haha.I was 4-5 at the time,real chilled guy.

2)To act quickly and not hesitate to do something immediately.All it takes is a few seconds, its those times where you don't think you just take complete action in the moment.The moments i've missed and then regretted terribly isn't good.

3)Cougar premix bourban.Worth more then gold.

4)Window so i can yell at people.

5)Alot of the quotes i like.Some of them sound poxy as hell unless i'm talking about rambo or someone insane.

1)If you could bring someone back to life and hang out who would it be?

2)If you were a hitman what would be your favourite method of killing?

3)If you came home to find your house burnt down who would you call?

4)If a gorilla named bill attacked your friend jill what would you do to bill?

5)If the moon is made of cheese then whats uranus made out of? :confused:

Torque

1 - Michael Jackson, who wouldn't man?

2 - Using ordinary household items to kill the enemy :D

3 - Those who are close to me

4 - I couldn't do anything but comfort Jill afterwards, bill is after all just an animal

5 - If your flexible enough, you can find out for yourself :D

1 - If you could kill any one person in the world, who would it be and why?

2 - If you just found out someone who was close to died and their funeral was on the day of your dream jobs interview, where would you go and why?

3 - What three words best describes you?

4 - Death Choice : Bullet to the head or Throat slit by knife

5 - Your the last person left on Earth, what do you do?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1) I don't think there is anyone I hate enough in this world to kill, or at least - not that I know by name or off the top of my head. However, I would love to go after 'Dr' Conrad Murray with a pitchfork.

2) I would go to the interview because I'm a horrible capitalist like that. But to be fair - since you did specify the funeral taking place during the interview, I would most certainly attend the wake.

3) Oh, ****; um, busy busy busy.

4) Bullet to the head.

5) I would raid a candy store and eat all its chocolate. If no one exists to see me gain the weight - then I couldn't care less. :lol: Then I'd probably just kill myself soon after that 'cause I can't really live without people.

1) What are you doing for Halloween?
2) What moment were you the most happy for someone else?
3) How do you like your eggs?
4) How important is age in a romantic relationship?
5) Who is the kindest person you know?

Kellyrose

La Femme Fatale;59095 said:
1) What are you doing for Halloween?
2) What moment were you the most happy for someone else?
3) How do you like your eggs?
4) How important is age in a romantic relationship?
5) Who is the kindest person you know?

1.) Dressing up as a zombie of course :) And going trick or treating!
2.) When my sister told me she was pregnant.
3.) It depends. If I'm just having eggs I like them scrambled, but with something else I like them fried.
4.) How does it go? Half your age plus seven? I think that's a pretty good formula for an age gap, imo it shouldn't be wider than that. As long as the feelings are consensual, as they should be for any relationship.
5.) Brittany.

Questions:
1.) What is the one physical possession you own that you could not go a day without?
2.) Absolute knowledge or ignorance? Why?
3.) What is your favorite SNL Skit and why?
4.) Do you use emoticons and/or chatspeak? (lol, omg, idk, ect.) Why or why not?
5.) Which brings you more happiness? Material possessions or experiences?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

1) My car. I would cease to have a life if it wasn't for that car. She's been with me through thick and thin.

2) As a university student, it would perhaps make more sense for me to say knowledge, but I'm going to go with ignorance instead. As they say, ignorance it's bliss. And really- when I think about it, I don't really know anything for sure.

3) I could watch Tina Fey do Sarah Palin forever - I love all of those ones.

4) No, and nothing against those who do - but I don't even use chatspeak on MSN unless I'm terribly lazy. I'm a bit of a prideful, snooty girl - and I feel the way I can reflect my intelligence (or lackthereof), is by always having perfect grammar. Nothing annoys me 'MOAR thn ThIs!!!!!111'

5) Material possessions. I'm a capitalist. Things make me happy.

1) How often are you by yourself?
2) What would you like to see change?
3) What did Michael Jackson mean to you?
4) Which is better: a lie that draws a smile, or a truth that draws a tear?
5) Who would you like to get to know more (and it doesn`t have to be here), and why?

Hoady

1)These days its very often 2009 i have been a very quiet lad,when i see old friends its quite the treat.

2)The people in power hope they all die.

3)His older music and dancing were the beezneez but i was never up to date with him or a big fan.Poor guy couldn't even go out for one day in his life without be swarmed,he never hurt anyone so he wasn't bad at all yanno.

4)From what i've learned its a truth that draws a tear.

5)My dead grandad i never remembered him.

1)Physical or mental health?If you can why?

2)Would you rather live forever or die old?

3)Happy insanity or normal sad?

4)If you could turn the ocean into a drink what would it be?

5)If you controlled the powers of evolution what awesome or crazy thing/s would you make?
(eg:Tiger with wings with the arms of a gorilla)

Torque

1)Mental health - it controls the way i feel, and i'd rather feel better than look better because if it was the other way around, i'd probably wouldn't want to live anymore.

2) Die old, I wouldn't want to continue to live through the years and watch one by one those who mean the world to me.

3) Normal sad, only because i prefer it over insanity.

4) I'd turn it into an energy drink we have down here in Australia called Mother, they say its bad for you, they're probably right, but who cares.. it's not like it's going to matter if your drowning in it :p (Not that i like or want people to drown D:)

5) If I controlled the powers of evolution, i'd leave it as it is. No matter how awesome it would be for a human to have wings and have the ability to breathe fire, I would still leave us the way we were made.

1) What is the most embarrassing moment have you encountered in your life?

2) If you could only hear one sound for the rest of your life, what would it be? (song, person, ocean, wind etc)

3) Do u regret doing something in the past? If so, what did you do?

4) Would you ever marry someone only for their money? Why/why not?

5) Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years?

Hoady

Off topic: Dude me and my cousin had one of those big cans of mother each a few weeks back,she vomited and i felt really sick haha.Remember the first edition?Tasted like crap then they made the stupid ad of beating up there scientists as an excuse to look cool..I will stick with my red bull!

1)This is years back i brewed up some horrible acidic stuff from my gut on the school bus and had to get rid of it.So i go out the window and spit...somehow it flys into the next window and hits this girl in the face and her friend then they both started smacking my head..i was about 13 and it was bloody humiliating i wasn't sure if i should've told them to **** off...but we became friends about 2 years later i don't know if she ever remembered but i would like to ask should i see her again.xD

2)Nature.If that don't count...farts because you'd always know who the smelly bastard was that pulled it off.

3)Marijuana.Started it at 11 and smoked it heavily for years,it ****ed my head up..eventually you become the drug all your personality is derived from the dope if you don't control it or understand it and if it happens to be negative experience your getting from smoking well you can't expect too much good.I know as a fact the way i handled myself and being through my teen years without smoking would've been a million times better..but i don't bother with thinking about it anymore because the fact is that the good coming out that experience is definately something you learn and appreciate,i live life much happier now.Thank god i never did hallucinagens.:wacko:

4)Nope.If its some money obsessed bitch i want to get away as quickly as possible.I can't handle someone who is obsessed with money there usually greedy,boring and rude..there life and personality all depends on this piece of paper.

5)Hoping to be really fit and travelling around the world alot.I probably would've done about 4- 6 years of the army full time if i survive lol and then just living life i guess.I'm not sure but i definately see things will be looking up by then.

1)Would you fight for 'your country' or run for the hills?

2)If you were a jedi what would you do if you found earth?

3)Prison for life or death?

4)If you could have one thing from any world(real or fantasy etc)what would it be?

5)If you could have any one magic spell(whether its from a show or something you made up)what would it be?

Levan

Polkka. lol
1) I'd run. Honestly, if it wasn't exactly my fault, or at least I don't have any relations whatsoever to a problem so severe that it affected everyone, I'd leave it to whomever is responsible. Unless of course, I know how to solve it.

2) Teach about the force and its powers. Maybe get myself to be a leader and lead the planet the way it should be, with the power of the force by my side of course. :)

3) Prison for life. Though it's highly unlikely of me to get jailed, I respect my life and wouldn't want to throw it away just like that.

4)Superpowers. Freakin' powerful superpowers from the Marvel Universe or DC, or any other comic/anime/show.

5)The spell to control time. I'd love to change mistakes time to time, and save people. Maybe.

1. If you could make stuff happen/appear just by imagining it, what would you do first?

2. When was the last time you said "I love you" to your parent/s?

3. What if an opportunity of an odd life would come within your grasp, like for example, working for the MIB or become part of a team of deadly assassins who could curve bullets, yet in return, you leave everything behind; your family, friends, basically everything you own INCLUDING your name, and the right for existence. Would you go ahead and claim it?

4. Would you prefer a brother or a sister? Why so?

5. Did you ever have a life-threatening experience?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1. I'd bring myself a diet coke.

2. Last night.

3. No way, I watch too much 'La Femme Nikita', and while those jobs interest me, it's too much of a cost to trade in my friends and family for it. So no way.

4. Well, since I've only ever had a sister, I guess she will do. :lol: I always thought it would be nice to have an older brother though - like, the type that protects his younger sisters and beats up ex-boyfriends, that would have been nice instead of it always being up to me to threaten my sister's boyfriends and put the fear of God into them. Haha, true story, my sister had a boyfriend she kept secret for a while, and she told me later that when she finally introduced him to us, he was okay with meeting mom and dad but was terrified of meeting me. I thought that was pretty awesome. :lol:

5. Several, I use to commute for an hour and a half on the highway everyday, and I've had several problems with big tractor trucks not staying in their lane - one about a year ago was particularly frightening because I was in the middle lane and there were two trucks on either side of me, and one truck didn't see my tiny car there so I had to slam on my breaks which isn't a fantastic thing to do on the highway.

1) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
2) Do you think Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize?
3) If you could ask anyone you wanted out on a date, who would you ask?
4) What colour/pattern is your umbrella?
5) (If you drive), how frequently do you drive over the speed limit?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
La Femme Fatale;59271 said:
1. I'd bring myself a diet coke.

2. Last night.

3. No way, I watch too much 'La Femme Nikita', and while those jobs interest me, it's too much of a cost to trade in my friends and family for it. So no way.

4. Well, since I've only ever had a sister, I guess she will do. :lol: I always thought it would be nice to have an older brother though - like, the type that protects his younger sisters and beats up ex-boyfriends, that would have been nice instead of it always being up to me to threaten my sister's boyfriends and put the fear of God into them. Haha, true story, my sister had a boyfriend she kept secret for a while, and she told me later that when she finally introduced him to us, he was okay with meeting mom and dad but was terrified of meeting me. I thought that was pretty awesome. :lol:

5. Several, I use to commute for an hour and a half on the highway everyday, and I've had several problems with big tractor trucks not staying in their lane - one about a year ago was particularly frightening because I was in the middle lane and there were two trucks on either side of me, and one truck didn't see my tiny car there so I had to slam on my breaks which isn't a fantastic thing to do on the highway.

1) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
2) Do you think Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize?
3) If you could ask anyone you wanted out on a date, who would you ask?
4) What colour/pattern is your umbrella?
5) (If you drive), how frequently do you drive over the speed limit?

1) Right.
2) No, he's not really done anything to deserve it that's outside of his job description. He's not even sorted Iraq and Afghanistan yet. There were others who deserved the prize more.
3) My boyfriend ;)
4) Plain black. How boring lol
5) Only sometimes if I'm not paying attention, but I'm normally quite good with limits.

-----

1) What is your name?
2) What is your quest?
3) What is your favourite colour?
4) What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
5) Uh... uhm... do you like bacon?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
1) I have many names, but you lot can call me Elmo
2) find my real father! and be like "sup?"
3) Red, but really I like Black, but Black ain't a colour.
4) I dont know, about 3000 million mph
5) Bacon comes from a filthy animle but I like it, but I would not eat a dog
---
1. If you could be a Dinosour what one woud you be
2. you now have super powers, what are your powers
3. you've won the lottery, what will you buy
4. what is your dream car
5. there is a zombie outbreak and you really cant find a weapon what do you do?

Levan

Polkka. lol
1. Err... Don't really have an idea, lol. I guess I could go for a Pterodactyl, since at least I'll be able to fly. :D

2. Like what I said, freakin' awesome superpowers! lol. Teleportation or Time control would be nice.

3. Everything I could get hold of. Nah, maybe I'll donate 20% to charity, about 50% for my family, and the rest for myself... Or buy a snazzy new car(since I don't have one) and every game console. Maybe a high-powered computer too.

4. Err, I'm not really an expert of cars. I'd love to get an SUV though. I also saw some really cool looking BMW's, I think I'd like those.

5. Bash 'em with my bare fists! Or I could always scamper away like the child I am. lol

1. If you were somehow plunged into the world of Resident Evil, which character would you like to accompany you?

2. What word would best describe you?

3. How many times do you take a bath each day?

4. A nasty scar? Share it! If not, have you had a disease or injury before that you really suffered on a lot?

5. Normally, how much is your free time at least once a day?

Top Bottom