• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In a fight between Leon and Chris who would win??

Which would emerge victorious in a gunfight??

• Leon

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Chris

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters

Mobe

Obviously chris would win, i'm referring to the RE5 chris. He seems more built, stronger and not to mention "The experience"!
However, the old chris would start rolling on the ground bleeding from the nose after taking a single punch from the RE4 leon.

Kagara

I can see Leon taking this. He was specially trained by the Government to what must be the highest possible standard. Plus, he was running on walls and doing all sorts in RE4.

Oh gosh. -_- The dreded Leon vs Chris debate. I wish I had more time to elaberate on my opinion of the battle but, for now i'll just say a tie.

So it's just limited to a gun fight? No melees?

La Femme Fatale;56094 said:
Who would win in a gunfight? Whichever one pulled the trigger first.

Exactly, both of them are highly skilled. Look at the Kraser fight. Some automatically assume since Chris is bigger and older he'd win. Just like with the zombie vs ganado debate, it's not about which character one thinks is cooler.

As for a regular fight, Chris is strong, but Leon is fast as hell and has superior moves (in my personal opinion) Chris could probably put a pounding on Leon but he'd have to get a hold of him first. But seeing as both of them are good at struggling free from an enemie's grasp who knows.

If Chris could find a way to daze Leon, maybe with a flash granade or something, Leon won't be lookin too good, but Chris might be in trouble if he can't keep up with Leon's endurance which I personally believe Leon has more of.

...Hmmmm, this can also depend on which Chris we're talking about too. RE5 Chris or post RE5. I was considering RE5 Chris since it is the most recent and canon design.

teal27

Ahem.

Well, out of a tricky reasoning known by some as "bias" I choose Chris, hah.

But not because I don't think of Leon as a total butt-whalloper in his own right.

The fight would defintely be intense and would require some decent explanation . . .

BOYS!! What did I tell you about taking turns killing the evil, mindless, zombie-things?!! :verymad:

But in the end, I'd say Chris. If only guns are allowed, my reasoning is that Chris is quite a marksman if I recall and probably wouldn't miss the first opening he gets.

Hand-to-hand I vote Chris as well, because of sheer strength, staying power and experience. Leon is faster and I don't doubt his skills and power, but Chris seems very resistant to pain/fatigue and can lay down some serious hurt once he's sees an opening. I'd say one uppercut would lay out Leon pretty nicely, or just a simple stun followed by a Backhand or Haymaker.

Yep. He'd need strategy, because Leon is tough, but I think Chris could pull it off.

Torque

Who would win? No one. Because why would they want to fight each other when they're on the same side.

Make <3 not war =)

bruno

Chief Researcher
As many of you said, Chris from RE5 would win to Leon from RE4 (He's much stronger).
But Chris from RE1 would also win to Leon from RE2 (Chris belonged to STARS, while Leon was a rookie cop).

Mobe

bruno;56280 said:
As many of you said, Chris from RE5 would win to Leon from RE4 (He's much stronger).
But Chris from RE1 would also win to Leon from RE2 (Chris belonged to STARS, while Leon was a rookie cop).

i second that...

Hoady

Leon is actually really strong don't forget, his roundhouse kicks are insane.I think Leon he has a smaller build he can move around much better and when hes sprinting away from boulders he moves at like 60km an hour lol.One quality hit by chris though and he'd probably have no face left.With that much muscle it be harder to lay hits in and one nice kick to the noggin is enough to drop chris i think.We are talking melee by the way.

As for guns i actually can't say the fight would go on for months lol.

Hoady

wolfgirl;56461 said:
Which is why he would win IMO :rolleyes: :lol:

Well his kicks have a 6 meter radius which knock 10 people back 50 feet in a single hit.Hes obviously been trained by chuck norris.

Mobe

guys! i don't wanna ruin your moods, im a fan of leon myself, but a realist as well.. lets face it.. Leon is strong, but chris is stronger.
Chris has been in the field long before leon appeared.. And many other reasons which i can't think of right now. Leon wins or chris, who cares..? What matters is they're both on the same side.. I'd like to think of it as chris training leon! :)

Hoady

I still think Leon would win chris is more built but that doesn't make him better, he just appears stronger.Leon is just real toned so he can move around easier and i think leon is smarter as well.

Brain beats brawn!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Captain Courageous;56479 said:
I still think Leon would win chris is more built but that doesn't make him better, he just appears stronger.Leon is just real toned so he can move around easier and i think leon is smarter as well.

Brain beats brawn!
I agree. Not to mention, Leon went through RE 4 all by his onesome and had to pull around Ashley's weight, whereas Chris had Sheva at his side throughout RE 5- doing half the work. Chris moves like a f*cking tank too, I find him very, very slow, especially in comparison to Leon. Sure, Chris has the bigger muscles, but it's not as if Leon is this puny little thing who can't put up a fight.

Mobe

well, the above mentioned facts are true, but what if chris striked a punch on leon's face and he couldn't wake up for several hours? LMAO, speed isn't the best option always.. Heavy = more attack power + more defence.
Just a fact, nothing personal.

Top Bottom