• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Impossible....

Farmtown89

How are people already playing the full game? ive seen thousands of unboxing videos on youtube. This is so unfair to the people who preordered.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
How are people already playing the full game? ive seen thousands of unboxing videos on youtube. This is so unfair to the people who preordered.
The copies are delivered early to the shops and im sure the shop owners offer the games early to their best clients and friends.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Well it's a case of "you gotta know the right people"
Some game shops probably do it so people shop there more often after because they expect the same treatment

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Its not illegal or against any rules its up to the publisher ie. capcom to enforce their release dates.
Like the others said its local shops. I know one shop that will probaly do it on the friday/sat but not this early. I honestly don't mind that much- my week off is booked for next week, and i like to make my games last, its no rush.

Farmtown89

The copies are delivered early to the shops and im sure the shop owners offer the games early to their best clients and friends.

still unfair, noone should be allowed to get any of the copies until Oct 2nd. ppl who preordered and **** and been waiting for weeks now have nothing to wait on anymore

sbr999

I don't see the big deal, you're making because of this.
Waiting another week is not the end of the world.
It's not like it's limited and you don't get your copy, because it's already sold out or anything lol.

Farmtown89

I don't see the big deal, you're making because of this.
Waiting another week is not the end of the world.
It's not like it's limited and you don't get your copy, because it's already sold out or anything lol.

Becuz its unfair, people like me who preorder intend to get the game on its release day before anyone else, same with anyone else whos preordered, Now that ppl are getting Stolen/Early Copies, people are getting ****ed seeing ppl post it all over FB or youtube.

sbr999

Becuz its unfair, people like me who preorder intend to get the game on its release day before anyone else, same with anyone else whos preordered, Now that ppl are getting Stolen/Early Copies, people are getting ****ed seeing ppl post it all over FB or youtube.
Well, if that's the biggest problem in your life...:rolleyes:

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
It happens with every single game release and im surprised your that bothered because it is guaranteed to happen. The only way to prevent it would be to deliver the games really close to the date and then you would be swamped with people complaining they didn't get the game ON release date

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I think the point is you pay a little extra for pre ordering..................

DarkZhooter

바보
Well it's not really a big deal to me,they just get to play the game early;)I would get mad if they get something exclusive at this point:mad:

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
20921.jpg

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I think the point is you pay a little extra for pre ordering..................

Yes, i will take the standard edition. i'm pretty sure these "exclusive" things that come with pre-ordering or any of this matter will be available for DL. so i find it kind of interesting and amuzing at the same time, sure....it will be for a long while but still...the ones who've got the standard, will able to get these "exclusives" on the long run (after it's release). that is if they decide they want these "exclusives" and pay for it.

Top Bottom