• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Impossible to get through.

hidden_player_

Im no chapter 5, with Chris on the final boss, right now Im at somo sort of underwater tunnel, and the boss keeps sinking me, i dont have ANY bullets to shoot him with, so, when his hand appears, there really not much I can do, besides looking at him while he sinks me.
Need someone to join as Piers to do the shooting here...

hidden_player_
on PSN

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
During that part you don't shoot him, it's a chase seqence so all you have to do is just run. You will, however, have to shoot him about 1 or 2 times. There's also a part during the chase where you have to slide under a pipe, you'll know when that part comes up because your AI partner slides under it as well.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Im no chapter 5, with Chris on the final boss, right now Im at somo sort of underwater tunnel, and the boss keeps sinking me, i dont have ANY bullets to shoot him with, so, when his hand appears, there really not much I can do, besides looking at him while he sinks me.
Need someone to join as Piers to do the shooting here...

hidden_player_
on PSN
add me and ill woop his ass

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I died so many times on that bit, I could never slide under the doors in time because that hand kept bursting through the wall.

TJay

Premium
I found this bit so difficult! I am not ashamed to say I died 55 times doing this part. Did you manage to get past him yet, hidden_player_ ?

hidden_player_

I found this bit so difficult! I am not ashamed to say I died 55 times doing this part. Did you manage to get past him yet, hidden_player_ ?

Yes, died 12 times though, 90% of them were on that dreadfull tunnel.
I always kept my distance on the boss fight, in a 'let Piers do all the work' kind of fashion.

ResidentE

Hey, you have the knife. I used the knife when you're being chased. You can hit that thing multiple times with it. Proud to say I died 4 times on it. :p

Top Bottom