• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm new

Retrogamer

I made a thread as an introduction,but only ranting about re5 without an introduction before (sorry)
I play most genres of games, except fps games, and most sports games.I kinda suck at resident evil, cause i only beat each once or twice, cept re4 and 5 which i did on highest difficulty, and kinda always liked horror genres in games, and plan to get a rank on both:Re1, and code veronica x some day.I could certainly use advice for the a rank in code veronica x.

I'm more experienced with rpgs and action rpgs, but i am slowly getting better at resident evil.

MissDomino

Premium
Welcome Retrogamer.

I have recently made the shift from rpg's to RE too. I don't think I've even played any rpg's since I've started playing RE (nothing recent has caught my fancy).

Love retro games :D

Aleck

Biohazard
Hi. Im a Resident Evil die hard and won't normally play other games besides horror, adventure, and classics like Mario. Welcome. :)

Retrogamer

I recently became more interested in silent hill series.I beat 2 and 3 recently, after beating 1 5 times before the games had arrived.Anyways, nice welcoming folks, and feel free to drop pointers for getting a rank in code veronica x.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Hey and welcome to REN.

CVX A Rank: No saves except the one after the flight, no first aid sprays, no retries, beat under 4:30.

Top Bottom