• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm new

Zombie Enclave

I don't know.

Because I'm the one who gave the Ghidra guy the link to the forum, and when he PMed me on YT he sounded extremely different.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;58812 said:

Anyway, he's banned.
Thanks. :D As I read more of his rudeness I got a strong feeling he would not last long here.

Ghidra;58795 said:
I'm the real J-Syxx. I got alerted to this thread by people complaining about it through messages sent to my youtube profile. I'm not the same guy as this poster. He's been doing this for weeks, signing up at other forums trying to trash my reputation because of an argument at the gamefaqs forum. I'm honestly sick of it already. All right I take back what I said at gamefaqs, I'm sorry, just leave me the f*** alone already. How long are you going to keep this up, the rest of your life?

Edit: The youtube account is now closed. You win, buddy, now find someone else to bug.
I'm sorry to hear that. If you're into Resident Evil games, we can expect to see more of you? Why not make your own introduction in a new thread. :)

aintnoscrub;58821 said:
I'm willing to be Ghidra and Jsyxx whatever the f his name is, is the same person, and since he has such a bad rep he signed up again and posted that BS trying to get sympathy, people like him make me want to puke.
your not welcome here.
I think Ghidra sounds very different from the "caveman". If "caveman" wrote that post, someone must have assisted him. ;)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm willing to be Ghidra and Jsyxx whatever the f his name is, is the same person, and since he has such a bad rep he signed up again and posted that BS trying to get sympathy, people like him make me want to puke.
your not welcome here.
Hades, this wasn't a very kind thing to say, especially to someone who is unfamiliar with this forum. I think you owe him an apology.

I took the liberty of checking the IP addresses of JSyxx and Ghidra, and they do not match. However, and this is quite humourous; JSyxx's IP address was an exact match to 'DropdeadXxX' - who I had banned a month or two ago for impersonating someone on another forum and just acting like an asshole in general. I can't ban IP addresses, only usernames, so it appears as if he joined again to do the same thing to someone else. It's no wonder I felt a strange sense of deja vu.

Top Bottom