• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm new

JSyxx

I'm the former mod of this Totally Spies forum.

Edit: Link Removed. Please ask permission from the administrator before advertising, thanks.

I have the rights to call people stupid "CAVEMEN".

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
First of all, I edited out the link you included in your post; you have to get Steve or Angel's permission before posting advertisements to other forums. Please do so first, and then feel free to include it.

Secondly, welcome to the forums.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Valentine;58746 said:
Perhaps there's somthing you would like to share with us?
I don't think La Femme knows more than I do, and I only know him from this forum.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Let's just say I've already had several private complaints thrown my way regarding his behaviour and the manner in which he has treated members here thus far; so, unless he changes his tune, I doubt he'll be here for very long. We'll leave it at that.

Ghidra

I'm the real J-Syxx. I got alerted to this thread by people complaining about it through messages sent to my youtube profile. I'm not the same guy as this poster. He's been doing this for weeks, signing up at other forums trying to trash my reputation because of an argument at the gamefaqs forum. I'm honestly sick of it already. All right I take back what I said at gamefaqs, I'm sorry, just leave me the f*** alone already. How long are you going to keep this up, the rest of your life?

Edit: The youtube account is now closed. You win, buddy, now find someone else to bug.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
This is really weird - considering we've had the exact same situation a month or so back with that Dropdeadxxx guy. Hmm...

Anyway, he's banned. It was only a matter of time anyway.

Zombie Enclave

Ghidra;58795 said:
I'm the real J-Syxx. I got alerted to this thread by people complaining about it through messages sent to my youtube profile. I'm not the same guy as this poster. He's been doing this for weeks, signing up at other forums trying to trash my reputation because of an argument at the gamefaqs forum. I'm honestly sick of it already. All right I take back what I said at gamefaqs, I'm sorry, just leave me the f*** alone already. How long are you going to keep this up, the rest of your life?

Edit: The youtube account is now closed. You win, buddy, now find someone else to bug.

Well, if he comes back, or I see him again, I'll tell you. Totally immature, what that person is doing.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I'm willing to be Ghidra and Jsyxx whatever the f his name is, is the same person, and since he has such a bad rep he signed up again and posted that BS trying to get sympathy, people like him make me want to puke.
your not welcome here.

Top Bottom