• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm new here. Nice to meet you guys!!!!

Seba5

Hello my name is Sebastian, or Seba5 on here.

I've been a fan of Resident Evil since it first came out. When I was little, my dad used to play the first game on the PC. It terrified me, but I couldn't stop watching. My favorite memory- like a lot of people who played the original RE- is when the cerberus jumped through the windows in that hallway. I was about 3 years old then.

16 years later, and I'm still a huge Resident Evil fan. I've beaten the games a hundred times. My favorite game is Resident Evil 4, which I understand why people dislike it, but it was an amazing game. In terms of the original survivor horror type games with the bad camera angles and limited bullets, my favorite RE game would be Resident Evil 2.

I have all the original toys of the original Resident Evil, I have several posters, I have a collection of the games, and so on.

I also have videos on You Tube that tell the entire story of Resident Evil. I might remake them though. Check them out.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello my name is Sebastian, or Seba5 on here.

I've been a fan of Resident Evil since it first came out. When I was little, my dad used to play the first game on the PC. It terrified me, but I couldn't stop watching. My favorite memory- like a lot of people who played the original RE- is when the cerberus jumped through the windows in that hallway. I was about 3 years old then.

16 years later, and I'm still a huge Resident Evil fan. I've beaten the games a hundred times. My favorite game is Resident Evil 4, which I understand why people dislike it, but it was an amazing game. In terms of the original survivor horror type games with the bad camera angles and limited bullets, my favorite RE game would be Resident Evil 2.

I have all the original toys of the original Resident Evil, I have several posters, I have a collection of the games, and so on.

I also have videos on You Tube that tell the entire story of Resident Evil. I might remake them though. Check them out.
Welcome to the forum! Your introduction to the games sound so typical, it's true for a lot of people here.
RE4 is a game right in my taste, I can't see what's wrong with it. :)

SpazHazard

Eatin' Octoroks since '94.
Premium
tumblr_m8fw17IoPE1rtiqh7.gif

Top Bottom