• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm here, what else do you want?

Urufuruyasha

Yeah... finally decided to come here and join up...
I'm an RE expert, as I've actually studied many of them. I am also a zombie expert, and a gun expert as well... I write fan-fictions, original stories, and draw on the occasion.

Can't think of nothing else to say, so yeah...

Urufuruyasha

wolfgirl;53613 said:
Awesome! Welcome to the forums! What RE stuff have you got??

I have Resident Evil 0, DS, 4, beaten 5 don't own it, Code Veronica X, Outbreak File 1

I'm working on getting 2, 3, and Dead Aim

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Nice one! I recommend Amazon Marketplace for getting those titles :D

You should get REmake :D It's awwwwwwwesome

Urufuruyasha

wolfgirl;53623 said:
Nice one! I recommend Amazon Marketplace for getting those titles :D

You should get REmake :D It's awwwwwwwesome

Indeed it is, but honestly, I'm actually scared to play it

Urufuruyasha

wolfgirl;53626 said:
It is coined as the scariest one in the series, so I don't blame you :D

Yeah, I've seen gameplay videos and watched my cousin play, honestly, it is scary, especially with the Crimson Head's, and the dark hallways and camera views that don't show you what you really want to see XD

Urufuruyasha

wpstudart;53644 said:
Welcome, enjoy here, people are nice, and it's the best place for RE experts ;)

If that is true, about this being the best place for RE experts, then I shall fit in quite nicely here I bet :lol:

wpstudart

Urufuruyasha;53652 said:
If that is true, about this being the best place for RE experts, then I shall fit in quite nicely here I bet :lol:

You'll, here there is a guy that completed remake in 2 hours:pirate:

Zombie Enclave

RE expert.

I am a replying expert. Lulz.

Anyway, welcome master of the Zombies and the gigantic change in gameplay to enemies.

Hoady

I'm not an RE Expert infact i'm probably the stupidest one here haha.Nah i know my fair share of RE knowledge thanks to this site i guess, i actually can't remember how i found it but it was really quiet at first and just had a dozen or so members who only posted, most of which have left now.Now i think we're feeling more alive although this site is starting to require demands by people i think lol, as its growing pretty fast.

I'll shutup yeah?Lol welcome man, the only thing i want from is you is not to run away from this site that countless people have so done.They make you think your at home then bail if you know what i mean?How would it be if i invited someone to my house and they started going:
"Oh this place is so nice, you've done a really great job here, everyone is so cool"
*Me smiling proudly*"Yeah i know i'm pretty cool but you don't have to say it.Do ya want a coffee?"
"Yeah okay.....This guys a ****ing drag!5 minutes this place is getting pretty s***house.Need to escape now before he notices.I'd tell him but i'd probably hurt his feelings, i don't think he has friends.Hurr!!*Jumps off balcony*.

I'd rather that person just tell me i'm an idiot without hiding it beforehand lol.

Sorry thats my ranting again!Welcome!

teal27

Welcome to the forum. :D

I don't blame you for not wanting to play REmake. I don't think I could handle it either.

Top Bottom