• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If your favorite RE character asked you out...

Turo602

The King of Kings
I would just say "so the rumors about you being gay are true, huh Chris?" Then I'd walk over to Jill, Claire, Ada, Rebecca, Sherry, Sheva, and Helena and say "how you ladies doin'?" While putting my arms around the two middle ones and then just walk away into a nice hotel.

Some Nights

No Shape
I seriously don't know how I missed this thread. I always miss the fun ones. ; _ ;

I feel pretty torn with my answer. Chris is my favorite character and he is likable but he's made some questionable... life choices? REmake era would definitely be a yes but the questionable steroid use in the 5 era (let's be real guys) would need some careful consideration. I'd probably still say yes though.

edit:
Can I just come back and say I would bang every main protagonist in the RE series? I mean come on people. They're all damn sexy.
I agree with this. Even as someone who is only ~into men, I'd say all main protagonists in the series are attractive. Except maybe Leon. :goaway:

I've been looking at the post and I really don't think most of you guys are being honest. Man, I would *censor* *censor* *censor* all over Leon's *censor* *censor* and then I would *censor* until it was dry, while Chris *censor* *censor* me from behind. Then I would have Piers *censor* *censor* *censor* upside down *censor* *censor* with bar-b-que sauce until he couldn't walk anymore. As for Jake and Albert Wesker, I would *censor* *censor* for seven minutes and then *censor* *censor* saturation *censor* *censor* *censor* at the same time, I don't care if they're related.

I'm a hetero but I'd totally go bi for the girls of RE, Ada too, although Id have to hide my PS3 cuz she might try to steal it and leave after I fall asleep.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I've been looking at the post and I really don't think most of you guys are being honest. Man, I would *censor* *censor* *censor* all over Leon's *censor* *censor* and then I would *censor* until it was dry, while Chris *censor* *censor* me from behind. Then I would have Piers *censor* *censor* *censor* upside down *censor* *censor* with bar-b-que sauce until he couldn't walk anymore. As for Jake and Albert Wesker, I would *censor* *censor* for seven minutes and then *censor* *censor* saturation *censor* *censor* *censor* at the same time, I don't care if they're related.

I'm a hetero but I'd totally go bi for the girls of RE, Ada too, although Id have to hide my PS3 cuz she might try to steal it and leave after I fall asleep.
You, I like your style.

Reactions: 013

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Hmm... If I'm being totally honest with myself, I'd say Jill is my favorite RE character (yes, probably even more so than Barry), so, I probably couldn't say 'yes' fast enough! XD

Top Bottom