• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If your favorite RE character asked you out...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
What would you say/do? This seems like a fun thread. Let's do this.

If Helena did it... I dunno, we're so much alike I might pass. Same for Rebecca, but if Jill, Leon or Billy asked me out you better believe I'd say yes! I'd have so many pick up lines for Billy, and Leon. I'd treat Jill like a lady though and take her out to dinner and do anything she told me to. ANYTHING. This is Jill Valentine we're talking about here.

Now what would you guys do if your favorite character asked you out?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
O____O

Did I miss something? Rebecca, Billy, Jill, Helena... ogay, no surprise here, but since when are you a Leon fan? I remember you saying things about him in our Skype conversations that were... not pretty.

But cool thread, I'll think about it and post my own thoughts when I'm done with work.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
If Claire asked me out...I would actually have to decline since there is another girl I wanna ask out. However, If I didn't like this girl, or if she said no, I would say yes yes yes yes. Although 20 something year old with a 14 year old would be kinda weird.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
O____O

Did I miss something? Rebecca, Billy, Jill, Helena... ogay, no surprise here, but since when are you a Leon fan? I remember you saying things about him in our Skype conversations that were... not pretty.

But cool thread, I'll think about it and post my own thoughts when I'm done with work.

Let's just say he grew on me... and if a guy that looked like that asked me out I'd say hell yeah! lol I do prefer my men pretty.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Let's just say he grew on me...

Ooooogay... That was unexpected, but I can live with it.

On topic: If Chris or Piers asked me out (either one of them alone or both together, ha ha) and I was free at that time, I would definitely say yes, no need to even think about it. In Claire's case it would depend on her intentions, if it was supposed to be a "real" date, like, a romantic one, I would have to decline because I don't go that way. It would still be nice to spend some time with her, though.

Although 20 something year old with a 14 year old would be kinda weird.

It's actually 30-something, considering how old her brother is. But if my theories about Chris dating his soldier (who is thirteen years younger than him) are correct, it might run in the family and you could get lucky. Who knows... It would look weird either way, but to hell with society and its rules as to who goes with whom.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I would say no, but I would have to ask her if she could introduce me to her brother ;)

Reactions: Hel

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Hmm...idk, if I werent married id say yes lol.
I dont think rebecca and I are too different in age :p
Now if steve asked me out, I might pass....cause I know he would be thinkin of someone else *coughclairecough* lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well. If I wasn't engaged, and I didn't have a baby on the way:
Leon - Ya, definitely.
Jill - I would faint. Which would PROBABLY turn her off.

svp

Well, since he looks just like Jaime Lannister... I'd totally ask Leon to dress up so we can role-play. ;)
GOT fan sickkk! and I never even thought about leon looking like him before, now you completely changed my view of Jamie haha

Top Bottom