• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if you ran umbrella

weskerfan

what if you had actually created the t-virus and stuff?

and you actually built an umbrella corp.

what would you do?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i'd go with the flow, and create as many super tyrants as possible, take over the world, you know all the usual mad scientist stuff.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Why waste your time with Tyrants when you can turn yourself into a walking death machine like Wesker? That'd be badass.

Darlinny49

I would make myself invincible, Keeping all of the vaccines well hidden, and take over the world MWAAAAAA

ResidentZelda

first I'll make a powerful virus that beats the t-virus, g-virus, and Veronica virus combinated then take OVER TEH WORLD!!!! laugh like a phsyco
and dance around my secret laboratory underground. And then turn myself into a super human like Wesker, he he.

Kagara

DegenerateElite;24159 said:
Why waste your time with Tyrants when you can turn yourself into a walking death machine like Wesker?

Do this. Then try and take over the world.

rocklikebrucelee

I'd sell them to different countries, and watch them destroy eachother. Then after everything's so messed up and dead, the people will be looking for a leader. Of course, I'd take that position. The right to be God. That right would now be mine. ;)

DedValve

I have a simple 5 step program:

Step 1: DON'T blame my own company for accidentally infecting Raccoon City.
Step 2: DON'T hire a blond American who suddenly decides to become British.
Step 3: DON'T rely on the T-virus. (Veronica >>> T-virus by a long shot)
Step 4: Kill anyone that starts to investigate my company immediately. (**** that, I'm not letting Chris reach to the last level)
Step 5: Rule the world then be bored with it, destroy Umbrella and repeat. (There's no fun with power).

Top Bottom