• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could have one thing of Albert Wesker's.

Drake Sykes Hellion

What would it be?

His intellect?

His looks?

His clothes?

His strength?

His speed?

I personally would want his speed, Just to move faster then the human eye can track is so...epic...

What about the rest of ya?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Fallen91;72708 said:
Bad luck. Wesker isn't gay! :p

Prove it!

Oh and I wouldn't mind having is strength either. I can just see it, some creepy guy doesn't suspect a thing and tries to pull something and BAM! Ya wack him across the room. :p

Mr Sunshine

Oh, I guess both of you are right.. A true man never examines a woman in the face! :lol:

2144580764_04182010_1.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
STAR_738;72707 said:
His chance to bang Chris... HA!
OMG..!

I would want his strenght. If I find myself too strong then I'd want to take his speed instead.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Fallen91;72719 said:
Oh, I guess both of you are right.. A true man never examines a woman in the face! :lol:

2144580764_04182010_1.jpg

Oh yeah, and look how that turned out for them!
innocent.gif

Besides we all know that's not what was going on in that scene. The hot chick was feeling up on him and he showed NO interest! :lol:

Hoady

Intellect:Hes far too paranoid.

Appearance:Looks like a fag.

Clothes:Those are Neos.
neo_hero.jpg

I'd take his strength because he can catch rockets.With Superspeed i'd definitely like accidentally kill myself.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
He wasn't naturally fast, he used that virus....anyone could have that.:)

Probably those shades.

T-Virus Injected

I'd take his speed. you could have all the strength you want but if you're too slow to use it you might as well be dead in the water. with the strength you could hit someone more often and cause just as much if not more damage.

Ivan

Definitely his speed. So that way i could cover long distances in a short period of time, and spend time with my special someone. ;) Oh, and it would come in handy in fights too. Move so fast that the person you're fighting wont be able to hit you, and you get all the hits in.

tequila

Bottle Lover
La Femme Fatale;83222 said:
His body. For various reasons.

Take it to the Adult Room :lol:

I mean I'd hit that too, but he's a bit old for me (age doesn't matter in this case) :D lmao

Hmm I want...Chris :wub:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
tequila;83236 said:
Take it to the Adult Room :lol:

I mean I'd hit that too, but he's a bit old for me (age doesn't matter in this case) :D lmao

Hmm I want...Chris :wub:

lol so the one thing you could choose of Weskers is Chris....well played

I'd take his speed no brainer, the thing with that though is you'd lose all your excuses for being late to something :D. but if i could have two things i'd take his sunglasses too.

La Femme Fatale;83222 said:
His body. For various reasons.

lol...theres only so many reasons

Top Bottom