• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if they were real

Hoady

alonecrow;36119 said:
don't have to be an expensive dinner, sort of romantic one should be good enough.. :)

Don't settle for less man jill would be a gem.:p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Aren't women supposed to hurt the wallet? :p
The cheaper it is, the less likely it is to be romantic. At least I wouldn't start with Burger King.

alonecrow

hahaha...
don't have to be like that..
if you're low on money, cheaper sometimes could be the romantic one.. well, it depends on the girl too..

Hoady

Just go to a park it doesn't seem dodgy and its romantic you know trees and the like.Claim you made these delicious sandwiches after her, jill will be delighted.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;36154 said:
Just go to a park it doesn't seem dodgy and its romantic you know trees and the like.Claim you made these delicious sandwiches after her, jill will be delighted.
I was thinking the same, and it beats fastfood that's for sure.

ResidentZelda

Wesker to like you know create a new virus, and maybe have some cake after.

Then Leon so I can kick his dignity.

Then Chris so I don't know kick some zombie ass or whatever.

The it will Claire so we can be BFF's?

Hell all of them.

But if I had to pick just one then I would pick Wesker for obvious reasons. Then I could be his servant so he'll keep me around longer. I know he'll do away with me sooner or later, but at least i'll be happy knowing that I got to do some lovely things to him and got to work for him. Lol, it'd be worth it.

But then again, id blow his mind so much he'd make an exception and keep me. ^^

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;43452 said:
^He does seem like a guy that knows how to make you smile.

Yep, I love those eccentric characters.:) Him and....there actually aren't too many like him, although Alfred made me laugh, it was unintentionally funny.:)

Trinity

Leon,Carlos and Luis,I would make them my husbies :wub:

Nemesis,he'd be my butler. :)

Oh,and Alfred,I love him :lol:

I'd say Alexia,but two perfect blondes are just too much :)

Zombie Enclave

I would kill Wesker and I would steal all of Ada's weapons and then go to Jill for no reason besides giving her a shotgun.

D

Deleted member 1428

Luis, Leon, Wesker, Sheva, and Ada, I would befriend them all.

I would then go get forest's body and attach some explosives and a mic to him so when he rises I would talk through the mic to scare the hell out of chris. And that's from a vid I saw.

^I love that freaking video. "Run Forest Run" By: Canadian Pride8 and SmilingBeast.

Top Bottom