• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Resident Evil Was Real

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Claire: because she is very attractive (as far as virtual people go), she is very helpful and she is optimistic. She's also very courageous (I mean, who else has the balls to slap a US senator?)
To be fair, I don't think that's terribly courageous. I'm sure lots of people would jump at a chance to slap a US Senator.

I would choose Leon so we could have really great end-of-the-world sex.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
As far as teams go, I'd probably end up joining one of the Umbrella teams because, as someone said above, you don't have to worry about becoming friends with anyone or trying to save everyone. I'm sorry but when the end of the world gets here I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of those: "look out for number one" things and I'll definitely be looking out for number one.

Now as for characters, my first choices would be Chris or Jill because they're the most seasoned and they have the most experience in these types of situations but, at the same time, we run into the problem expressed above; saving everyone and their grandmother in the process. (And this problem arises with many other characters as well.) Knowing this, I'd probably team up with Jake, HUNK or one of the Outbreak folks for a while and then dip out on them later. Not entirely sure the end of the world is the best time to be making alliances; I'd rather go it solo that way I only have to worry about myself.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
To be fair, I don't think that's terribly courageous. I'm sure lots of people would jump at a chance to slap a US Senator.

I would choose Leon so we could have really great end-of-the-world sex.
It definitely does take balls to do it though. We'd all do it given the chance, but the repercussions of the actions would be IMMENSE lol. Assault is a problem as is, but assaulting a member of government...Kiss your ass goodbye...

Aleck

Biohazard
I'd team with Leon because he's resourceful and managed to keep an airhead like Ashley alive through Resident Evil 4 and he's not overly emotional like Chris who'd probably get me killed.

If it was one of the girls, I'd pick Jill Valentine. She's been through a lot and has shown she can survive at all costs.

sinsandstitches

I'd *want* to team with Chris....but that would eave me just too distracted to actually survive haha.Tactically I would choose Ada, a hardcore badass who is capable of handling things lonewolf,but when we needed someone to team up with we could rely on each other.

Samuel Bowden

Zombie Killer
Defiantly Leon. He has the best training in multiple styles. and for a zombie hoard hes one of the few to escape Raccoon City

black 93

Sure as hell wouldnt be chris! As much as i like him, everyone he teams up with either dies, or vanishes for a few years and are presumed dead. He lost two squads alone in RE6 and even the survivor of both of those squads ( piers ) ends up dead at the end. Jill fell out of a window savin his ass, richard died savin him from the neptune... the guys a jinx id rather have a handgun and try my luck alone :D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i'd pick rebecca...JOKES.
probably barry because he's badass, but not barry from the god awful film, barry from RE1 and his hilarious jokes about sandwiches.

Lithium

Judging from their skills, I'd pick anyone from the main cast (Leon, Chris, Jill, Ada, Claire,...) because they'd know what to do.
But if I had to chose, I would pick Leon. .... And he would most certaily start a pun contest with my husband XD

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Jill. She's the smartest. Chris's teammates always end up dead, I would want to punch Leon in the face every five seconds, Claire always ends up in prison, Ada's too secretive... Yeah, Jill. She's the most skilled.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
FTW! Jill Valentine
tumblr_mj0y8n7HdQ1s24v2ko4_500.gif

She's the most smexiest & most badass female in RE and I'm her fan since the 90's.

I'd take her away from Chris, since he doesn't seem to value her as much as I do. Also I think Jill has a bigger pair of balls than Chris does, I mean that woman survived the Mansion, Raccoon City with a Nemesis chasing after her, Wesker's manipulation and all other stuff.

She's an invincible goddess.

Me to Jill: *rips off clothes* TAKE ME HERE AND NOW MISS VALENTINE!!!! *throws myself at Jill* Oh a guy can dream ....

Ada would be my second choice, tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom