• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Resident Evil Was Real

Zomie0f3vil

If RE was real, out of all of the characters, who would you team up with?
I pick Ada........... she knows her way around and is very good lookin.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Leon. Aside from being SUPER hot, he never let's a civilian die, as opposed to Chris, who tends to be around people who get killed...And Leon is like the luckiest dude EVER, so I'd get out of a ton of close scrapes. It also means I'd have Ada watching my back from the shadows, and I think our quick wit with words would be a real fun time, even if it IS the apocalypse...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I think Ada is the most competent out of all RE characters, but due to her tendency to stab people in the back, I'd rather not trust her unless it's absolutely necessary. I'd say Chris, but the odds of survival in his presence are, as KennedyKiller stated, not the best. Of the male characters, I'd probably pick Jake. Without him, Sherry would have been deader than dead more often than Leon without Ada, and that is saying something!

Of the females... hm... Maybe I should go with Jill? Yes, I'll pick Jill. We've seen in RE5 that she's willing to sacrifice herself to save others when needed, and since I don't even like her, I won't feel sorry or sad when that happens.

Leon. Aside from being SUPER hot, he never let's a civilian die, as opposed to Chris, who tends to be around people who get killed...

So people never die around Leon? You have to be kidding.
*cough* Ada in RE2, in both possible scenarios (although she got better) *cough* Luis in RE4 *cough* The guy and his daughter at the university *cough* The survivors at the cathedral *cough* Deborah *cough* Pretty much everyone else who teamed up with him in Tall Oaks *cough* The people on the plane *cough* The BSAA agent who helped him and Helena escape the fog of doom *cough* And he himself quite often if it hadn't been for Ada.
If anything, Leon is the angel of death. The only difference between him and Chris is that Chris mostly loses characters who are somewhat important to him and the story, while most of Leon's people don't even have names, but it still counts. If I was a mortal civilian in a city infested with zombies and I'd see Leon coming my way (or better yet, driving my way in a car), I'd run for my life, but not in his direction.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Claire. Aside from being my favorite character, she's very understanding and helpful.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Either Chris, Claire or I'd join the Outbreak group.

Chris: Devilishly handsome, strong sense of right and wrong, and wouldn't let anybody die (when he's not in the middle of a heroic BSOD)

Claire: because she is very attractive (as far as virtual people go), she is very helpful and she is optimistic. She's also very courageous (I mean, who else has the balls to slap a US senator?)

The Outbreak group: Such a wide range of personalities and interesting people to befriend.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think Ada is the most competent out of all RE characters, but due to her tendency to stab people in the back, I'd rather not trust her unless it's absolutely necessary. I'd say Chris, but the odds of survival in his presence are, as KennedyKiller stated, not the best. Of the male characters, I'd probably pick Jake. Without him, Sherry would have been deader than dead more often than Leon without Ada, and that is saying something!

Of the females... hm... Maybe I should go with Jill? Yes, I'll pick Jill. We've seen in RE5 that she's willing to sacrifice herself to save others when needed, and since I don't even like her, I won't feel sorry or sad when that happens.

So people never die around Leon? You have to be kidding.
*cough* Ada in RE2, in both possible scenarios (although she got better) *cough* Luis in RE4 *cough* The guy and his daughter at the university *cough* The survivors at the cathedral *cough* Deborah *cough* Pretty much everyone else who teamed up with him in Tall Oaks *cough* The people on the plane *cough* The BSAA agent who helped him and Helena escape the fog of doom *cough* And he himself quite often if it hadn't been for Ada.
If anything, Leon is the angel of death. The only difference between him and Chris is that Chris mostly loses characters who are somewhat important to him and the story, while most of Leon's people don't even have names, but it still counts. If I was a mortal civilian in a city infested with zombies and I'd see Leon coming my way (or better yet, driving my way in a car), I'd run for my life, but not in his direction.
Well I really can't argue with you're logic. You've definitely bested me in the department of people dying in the presence of Leon. I'd still choose him though for the Wit factor alone lol..Oh, and my wife gives you kudos, as you're one of the few people I've admitted bested me lol...

Zomie0f3vil

OK. Good. Next ?. Would you be willing to do what ever it takes for survival?
And also, would you try to take down Umbrella?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Depends on how bad the Raccoon City event got to me as far as taking down Umbrella...And as far as "Whatever it takes for Survival." That can be taken several ways. How about I be good enough at this little game to not have to do whatever it takes.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Oh, and my wife gives you kudos, as you're one of the few people I've admitted bested me lol...
Ha ha! Send your wife my regards.
Chris: Devilishly handsome, strong sense of right and wrong, and wouldn't let anybody die (when he's not in the middle of a heroic BSOD)
Claire: because she is very attractive (as far as virtual people go), she is very helpful and she is optimistic. She's also very courageous (I mean, who else has the balls to slap a US senator?)
Unless it's just a joke, why do you base your choice (if only partly) on the looks / attractiveness of the characters? This is a struggle for survival, not a beauty contest, or do you think I would have considered Jill otherwise? :tongue:

Would you be willing to do what ever it takes for survival?
And also, would you try to take down Umbrella?

If I was an ordinary civilian, I probably wouldn't have the means necessary to take down Umbrella, so better leave that to people with power and authority. I'm not sure if I understand the other question properly, what do you mean by "everything"?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Unless it's just a joke, why do you base your choice (if only partly) on the looks / attractiveness of the characters? This is a struggle for survival, not a beauty contest, or do you think I would have considered Jill otherwise? :tongue:

Yeah, it's mainly a joke. In real life, I almost never take looks into consideration. I a perfect "if RE was real" world, I'd team up with the five main characters, Leon, Chris, Jill, Claire, and Ada, simply because their record of dealing with B.O.W.s and hostile humans almost guarantees them being a deadly effective team.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If I was an ordinary civilian, I probably wouldn't have the means necessary to take down Umbrella, so better leave that to people with power and authority. I'm not sure if I understand the other question properly, what do you mean by "everything"?
Well, by "Everything possible" he means would you be willing to sacrifice other survivors and well known RE characters for your own survival. And i don't think having the means would be a huge issue. I mean, Chris and Jill didn't have the means. The S.T.A.R.S. incident was a set up and THEY took the fall for it. So the S.T.A.R.S. were black listed...They were in a sense, more USELESS than being an average civilian with rights. Chris and Jill were basically criminals until they cleared their names. Which wouldn't be done until after the Raccoon City incident, over 3 months after the Mansion Incident. So for three months they were practically fugitives on the run...Chris still tried like hell to take down Umbrella...Hence Claire's whole story plot...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
OK. What organization would you be in?
S.T.A.R.S.
B.S.A.A.
Umbrella
Secret Service
S.T.A.R.S. or Umbrella. I'm not sure which...But if you're going to be asking multiple questions, it may be in your best interest to create multiple threads, so that people don't get confused!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'd Take Umbrella for two reasons a new quirk of mine is becoming 'friends' with people I hate and make their life hell it's rather entertaining.

Also for a Survivor despite my love for Ada I'd choose Leon I mean sure he can't drive for **** but the big factor is that no matter what he crashes his partner(s) always survive.

I'd probably ditch him later as I was never one in a apocalypse to "Just survive" since I well know I WILL die.

Might as well set my own goals first.

Next off. I ever came across Chris or Ada I would simply give them info on whatever they were looking for granted I could lie for entertainment since I'm like that.

But hey? what else?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I mean, Chris and Jill didn't have the means [...]

True, they didn't have all the means necessary, yet they still took up the fight... And where did it lead? To a life full of responsibilities, terror, loss, and without happiness. By the time they were in their thirties, Chris had already lost more people than he could handle (hence his long overdue breakdown in Re6), and Jill had spent three years brainwashed and working for her worst enemy. Call me selfish, but I wouldn't want that, especially not when I'm an ordinary human of only 24, 25 or however old they were when it all started. I dare say that everyone who fell victim to one of the viruses was better off than Chris and Jill in the end.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True, they didn't have all the means necessary, yet they still took up the fight... And where did it lead? To a life full of responsibilities, terror, loss, and without happiness. By the time they were in their thirties, Chris had already lost more people than he could handle (hence his long overdue breakdown in Re6), and Jill had spent three years brainwashed and working for her worst enemy. Call me selfish, but I wouldn't want that, especially not when I'm an ordinary human of only 24, 25 or however old they were when it all started. I dare say that everyone who fell victim to one of the viruses was better off than Chris and Jill in the end.
Well...While I agree in a sense, if they think it's worth it, then it's worth it. I mean, I guess it would depend on the events DURING the outbreak if I would wanna pursue it.

Turo602

The King of Kings
However strong his fist is...RE6 proves a good 'ol hit to the head will still always win...

You mean being hit by a monster while in a vulnerable state and ****tering concrete floor with his skull? Well, if that ever happens, then yeah, Chris is doomed... but I doubt it.

Top Bottom