• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 If Jill is'nt in RE 6? where do you think is she?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yes but he doesn't remember the BSAA which has been around right after Umbrella's fall so since early 2000's. So if he would forget that he could forget someone that he at that point would have only known very briefly. So he could have forgotten him if this is the case. I highly doubt that he lost his memory. We see him go into combat an leading the team. Which there's no way he would have been cleared by anyone to go into combat and no way they would give him command. lol
In due time I think all will be explained...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
These are direct quotes from Pier's in the game towards Chris. By what he says we can assume he might have forgotten parts of his memory on what happened. But we know it is recovered because we see Chris about to shoot Ada before Leon stops him. He didn't forget the face of the person who killed his squad at least.

"You really don't remember anything, do you?"

"Look... I said LOOK!! Those were your men! Men who died under your command! You owe it to them to remember, Chris! If you walk away now, then this would have been all for nothing!"

Lonesurvivor2127

These are direct quotes from Pier's in the game towards Chris. By what he says we can assume he might have forgotten parts of his memory on what happened. But we know it is recovered because we see Chris about to shoot Ada before Leon stops him. He didn't forget the face of the person who killed his squad at least.

"You really don't remember anything, do you?"

"Look... I said LOOK!! Those were your men! Men who died under your command! You owe it to them to remember, Chris! If you walk away now, then this would have been all for nothing!"

We have a guy from another forum that says he filled the scene out and heard the dialogue. Which i haven't even found a ok version where you can even remotely hear the dialogue at all. It's possible but if he had memory loss of any kind and was gone for months he won't be in action. The BSAA would put him through the ringer to see if he was field worthy. If capcom did do this and This is Chris big twist for his character thats dumb. lol Also Chris's dialogue in the Reveal trailer "I can't keep running away. I have to face the truth. Accept responsibly." A guy with memory loss isn't making those statements . A guy that's trying to forget everything and drink his problems away is. Come on the BSAA is a huge organization if they wanted to find him it wouldn't have taking 6 months to do so especially if he had brain damage and memory loss. Chris was hiding on purpose. lol If i'm wrong then Capcom dropped the ball with these facts because it won't have taking that long and it just isn't believable.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
We have a guy from another forum that says he filled the scene out and heard the dialogue. Which i haven't even found a ok version where you can even remotely hear the dialogue at all. It's possible but if he had memory loss of any kind and was gone for months he won't be in action. The BSAA would put him through the ringer to see if he was field worthy. If capcom did do this and This is Chris big twist for his character thats dumb. lol Also Chris's dialogue in the Reveal trailer "I can't keep running away. I have to face the truth. Accept responsibly." A guy with memory loss isn't making those statements . A guy that's trying to forget everything and drink his problems away is. Come on the BSAA is a huge organization if they wanted to find him it wouldn't have taking 6 months to do so especially if he had brain damage and memory loss. Chris was hiding on purpose. lol If i'm wrong then Capcom dropped the ball with these facts because it won't have taking that long and it just isn't believable.

I think Chris is suffering from a mild case of Amnesia and maybe depression due to him hitting his head so hard in Edonia and losing his team. There are many reasons that can cause amnesia and a head injury is one of them.Do you know that amnesia can last two months... or two hours? It's all up yo how your brain repairs itself. It's highly possible that Chris has gained all of his memory back before he is sent to China. I still think Chris is suffering from amnesia and/or a concussion while in China but being the type of person Chris is, he's most likely going to try to stop the global terror before sorting out his personal problems. Chris is known for focusing on his missions at all cost. I can see him being cleared for action due to his track record and him fighting bio terror for 15 years. He is a veteran and they need the best of the best and they can't waste anytime because the virus is spreading worldwide. I have a feeling that Piers will help him with those problems while in China. The reason why he says "I can't keep running away. I have to face the truth. Accept responsibly." is because being a captain, he is responsible for his team and he feels that the death of his teammates was (partially) his fault. I guess we will find out what Piers and Chris says in the demo when re6 demo is released for the xbox360 next week. I have a feeling the demo will be the same as the e3 demo seeing as re5's demo was the exact same as the e3 demo.

TheWall

Jill is pregnant with Chris' kid. That would explain why she aint fighting and would go deeper into the married rumour.

TheWall

It may be time for a new character after 6 to take over. Maybe he or she would be connected to the original outbreak.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Jill is pregnant with Chris' kid. That would explain why she aint fighting and would go deeper into the married rumour.

Come on now, really? Chris and Jill are not getting married nor do they have those kind of feeling towards each other. They are just friends, partners in war. Why can't people accept this.

I think Chris is suffering from a mild case Amnesia and maybe depression due to him hitting his head so hard in Edonia and losing his team. There are many reasons that can cause amnesia and a head injury is one of them.Do you know that amnesia can last two months... or two hours? It's all up yo how your brain repairs itself. It's highly possible that Chris has gained all of his memory back before he is sent to China. I still think Chris is suffering from amnesia and/or a concussion while in China but being the type of person Chris is, he's most likely going to try to stop the global terror before sorting out his personal problems. Chris is known for focusing on his missions at all cost. I can see him being cleared for action due to his track record and him fighting bio terror for 15 years. He is a veteran and they need the best of the best and they can't waste anytime because the virus is spreading worldwide. I have a feeling that Piers will help him with those problems while in China. The reason why he says "I can't keep running away. I have to face the truth. Accept responsibly." is because being a captain, he is responsible for his team and he feels that the death of his teammates was (partially) his fault. I guess we will find out what Piers and Chris he says in the demo when re6 demo is released for the xbox360 next week. I have a feeling the demo will be the same as the e3 demo seeing as re5's demo was the exact same as the e3 demo.

I agree with what both of you said. When Chris hit his head it might have caused a temporary state of amnesia. From what he says when he is deployed in China we can see he is back to normal by then.

TheWall

The married rumor was suppossed to have been leaked by a person who works for capcom. (I could be wrong about that)

Jgraeme1979

I suppose after working together for so long and watching each other's back, and being the only person really each other could rely on I suppose it would be understandable if they ended up in a relationship.

The only other people I could imagine would make a good people would be Leon and Claire

bruno

Chief Researcher
I suppose after working together for so long and watching each other's back, and being the only person really each other could rely on I suppose it would be understandable if they ended up in a relationship.

The only other people I could imagine would make a good people would be Leon and Claire

I think Jill had a boyfriend, at least by the time of RE3. I don't know what he did after her disappearence in LIN, but maybe he moved on and possibly already had another relationship? This would be awkward for him and for Jill xD

I wouldn't like to see Claire with Leon. Leon's best match until now was Angela (although they probably won't develop into that). He has that thing for Ada but it's not real love.

tharsheblows

Come on now, really? Chris and Jill are not getting married nor do they have those kind of feeling towards each other. They are just friends, partners in war. Why can't people accept this.

I agree with what both of you said. When Chris hit his head it might have caused a temporary state of amnesia. From what he says when he is deployed in China we can see he is back to normal by then.

I don't think he will be 100% mentally (although it's possible) sane, but physically he'll be ready to stop the terrorism happening in China.

Reactions: Jay

Jgraeme1979

@ Glamour - That's what surprises me, since the original game there has been very little of either Barry Burton (probably the character with the worst voice over actor of the lot), and Rebecca, and then also to a lesser extent Claire.

Personally I'd have thought that, as we the player invest so much time in the characters through the game play and either become attached to them and like what they stand for or just want to see how their story progresses, that they would use the characters giving them some sort of story continuation rather than leaving them long forgotten over the course of the series.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
This is the answer you will get to where Jill is If you try to find out.........
large_20080908-thank-you-mario-but-our-princess-is-in-another-castle.jpg

HELLBOY1980

@ Glamour - That's what surprises me, since the original game there has been very little of either Barry Burton (probably the character with the worst voice over actor of the lot), and Rebecca, and then also to a lesser extent Claire.

Personally I'd have thought that, as we the player invest so much time in the characters through the game play and either become attached to them and like what they stand for or just want to see how their story progresses, that they would use the characters giving them some sort of story continuation rather than leaving them long forgotten over the course of the series.
-well see Claire again Im pretty sure Whether it be in a stand alone game or in the story of resident evil 6........Barry is done, rebecca looked like she was 12-so shes probably dead!!

HELLBOY1980

-Heres the ending to chris' story....He will sacrafice himself to save Jake and Sherry at the end of the game. -You heard it here first !!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
-Heres the ending to chris' story....He will sacrafice himself to save Jake and Sherry at the end of the game. -You heard it here first !!

Capcom better not have Chris sacrifice himself for his mortal enemy's son and a girl he doesn't even know.

tharsheblows

-well see Claire again Im pretty sure Whether it be in a stand alone game or in the story of resident evil 6........Barry is done, rebecca looked like she was 12-so shes probably dead!!

HAHAHAHA!

Capcom better not have Chris sacrifice himself for his mortal enemy's son and a girl he doesn't even know.

LOL 2bh I really cant see anyone dying in this game...well....maybe Ada but I highly doubt it.

Top Bottom