• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I think this confirms it. (Steve Burnside) *Possible spoilers*

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Yeah that's why I was very cautious with the title lol. I'm pretty sure it's legit though, listen to his voice in Darkside Chronicles, sounds an awful lot like the mercenary.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Doesn't seem very reliable to me... It has Sherry, Claire but only rumoure, Ada, but then there's nothing about Leon, Helena or Beards.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I always thought he was going to be Alex Wesker since they seemed to really hype that up in RE5. Guess we'll never know who the hell he is. Haha... Honestly though, the mercenary DOES look like him, and his voice sounds the same as the voice actor in Darkside Chronicles imo. Who knows though, I'll still have my doubts till I hear it for myself.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think if they were to bring steve back claire should be in the game
I don't know...I'm halfway with you, and I'm halfway against it...I think the Steve and Claire thing works SO well together...I love it...But at the same time, I don't think we should label characters as having to be in a game with other characters to succeed...For example, a game with Leon that doesn't have Ada would be refreshing, or vice versa...Chris without Jill was nice, but who they replaced her with was an awful excuse for a character...So, as much as I love Steve and Claire working together, I don't think it's something that HAS to happen...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0726184/ Scroll down to where it says actor and look at the title...

Actor (131 titles)
2012 Guild Wars 2 (Video Game) (announced)
Various

2012 Resident Evil 6 (Video Game) (filming)
Steve Burnside

2012 Khumba (filming)
Jock 1

2012 Zambezia (post-production)
Hurricanes

Doesn't this kind of confirm he'll be in the game now? Thoughts?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0726184/ Scroll down to where it says actor and look at the title...

Actor (131 titles)
2012 Guild Wars 2 (Video Game) (announced)
Various

2012 Resident Evil 6 (Video Game) (filming)
Steve Burnside

2012 Khumba (filming)
Jock 1

2012 Zambezia (post-production)
Hurricanes

Doesn't this kind of confirm he'll be in the game now? Thoughts?
---hahaha , april fools to you!!!! its not steve everyone knows this...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I don't know...I'm halfway with you, and I'm halfway against it...I think the Steve and Claire thing works SO well together...I love it...But at the same time, I don't think we should label characters as having to be in a game with other characters to succeed...For example, a game with Leon that doesn't have Ada would be refreshing, or vice versa...Chris without Jill was nice, but who they replaced her with was an awful excuse for a character...So, as much as I love Steve and Claire working together, I don't think it's something that HAS to happen...
Even though a Leon without Ada would be refreshing....I dunno, it'd just seem like something was missing. Y'know what I mean?

Top Bottom