• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I r n00b!

L

Lurker
congratulations. In an elevator with jason vorhees is a party for us. Did i scare you away yet?

L

Lurker
then... YOU MUST DIE.

im that nine year old on the forum. remember or you will die.

Trinity

rathit's a pathological liar..He's not 9...He's 9 x 5 at least..And we don't have Jason Vorheese..we have Freddy Krueger now.

MyzticZombie

Trinity;28662 said:
rathit's a pathological liar..He's not 9...He's 9 x 5 at least..And we don't have Jason Vorheese..we have Freddy Krueger now.

LOL - I did wonder ! Don't tell Jason, but I prefer Freddy, he & I go waaaay back!

L

Lurker
trinity doesnt beleive im 9 :eek:. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. TRINITY YOU CREATED A TIME PARADOX!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome to the forum by the way haha everyones talking about that nine year old an forgeting to welcome the newby haha!
I see you have gamertag with RE5 We'll have to do some online co-op when I get live, Ive got a massive weapons collection an no one to play with LOL.

MyzticZombie

RE5.;28705 said:
Welcome to the forum by the way haha everyones talking about that nine year old an forgeting to welcome the newby haha!
I see you have gamertag with RE5 We'll have to do some online co-op when I get live, Ive got a massive weapons collection an no one to play with LOL.

Thank you :) - yes that would be good, I don't have too many friends on live yet, not had my 360 too long. I tend to follow Resident Evil around which ever console it moves too. Next is a Wii-Wii for the UC series, arm wavey action here I come! :pirate:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive played Resi on Gamecube, PS2, Wii, an Xbox360, the remake and zero on GC, re4 GC an PS2, an re5...
I wish I had live for like a month lol.

Top Bottom