• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need some help about Lisa Trevor !

Frenchman

No spoiler here.
I started some days ago RESIDENT EVIL HD REMASTERED. I've noticed among the new places added compared to the 1996 version, the path in the forest leading to Lisa Trevor's cabin, and the cabin itself. I've already seen this place and the monster Lisa in another RE game, and I can't remember which one it is. All I remember is that it was a RE game on the Playstation THREE.
Can someone help me to remember ? Because all I find on the Internet is Lisa Trevor only present in the 2015 version and Umbrella Chronicles on the Wii. Impossible. I'm sure I played in the Lisa Trevor place and battle in PS3 game of RE.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Lisa Trevor first appeared in 2002 for the Resident Evil remake on gamecube, the new remaster is the remastered version of that game and Umbrella chronicles uses the events from the 2002 game which she was in and which was also released on the PS3.

She was only in those 3 games and no other.

Frenchman

Only in those 3 games ? My memory is playing some tricks on me, or I'm going mad. I've played none of those games, and I'm still sure I've already played that Lisa stuff.
Is there a RE game on PS3 (Re 5, Re 6, Re Revelations) where the story of Lisa is mentioned, explained, but not played by the player ? Maybe I'm transforming this from cut scenes to concrete playing.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Only in those 3 games ? My memory is playing some tricks on me, or I'm going mad. I've played none of those games, and I'm still sure I've already played that Lisa stuff.
Is there a RE game on PS3 (Re 5, Re 6, Re Revelations) where the story of Lisa is mentioned, explained, but not played by the player ? Maybe I'm transforming this from cut scenes to concrete playing.

The only other game on the PS3 that I can think of is RE5 which mentions her in a file and nothing more.

As I said those 3 games Resident Evil (2002 gamecube).Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles,and Resident Evil Remaster are the only games she has actually been in on the PS3.

Frenchman

Ok, thank you for the informations.
I must have mixed up what I really played and what I watched on Youtube videos of the different RE games serie.

Top Bottom