• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) I need help to find one game scene

Cryptonox

So I'm not sure if this scene is in Resident evil 2, or some other game, but I must find it some how and I thought best way is to start here by asking questions.

I'm now twenty years old, and when I saw this scene I was probably somewhere from six to eight years old. Even when it is really long time, I have quite good memory of it.

In this scene there is a man whose other hand is eaten, or cut off after a bite.
He holds a really big gun on his other hand and he is strugling because that gun weights so much for just one hand.
Two zombies are aprouching him from different directions and man tries to shoot them but failures to target. Zombies reach him and he is eaten alive.

This scene happens somewhere outdoor, maybe next to some storage building or parking lot.
This man is quite big, maybe a bit overweighted.

Please help me search this scene, I want to rewatch it from playthrough or walkthrough.

bruno

Chief Researcher
This is the only scene I can think of, based on your description:

The cop doesn't seem to be hurt in either hand though, nor does the weapon seem to be too heavy for him. He fails to stop the zombies, they reach him and start eating him, making him fall and shoot the helicopter pilot. The helicopter then crashes into the building, causing a fire which Leon/Claire has to put out in order to access a key item.

The cop has a large build and it is outdoors (the helipad on the roof of the Raccoon Police Department precint).

Last edited:

Cryptonox

It is most likely this scene unless there is one very similar in other games. Thank you very much!! At 20 seconds it seems like his other hand is bit/cut off, but he is just taking his gun behind his back.

Top Bottom