• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak File 2 I need help on the last level of outbreak file 2

zombinater007

I think its called Decisions Decisions or whatever i havent played the game in awhile due to me being stuck but where do i go after i defeat the Tyrant (dressed as a Mr.X)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Decisions, Decisions is the last scenario of File 1. Im pretty sure you mean End of the Road from File 2, in that case do you mean right after he goes berserk? There is a broken air duct which u need to damage to open up a path. Its 2 hallways before the room in which Mr X first attacks you, cant miss it.

zombinater007

oh that vent and thats what i meant. I played outbreak one and saw decisions decisions. still the ending to outbreak one was good. although back to file 2, i read somewhere that yuo work your way back to the scientist. is that through the vent?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
You take the card from the scientist that is killed by Mr X then go through the vent. Theres only the one way after u go through the vent as far as i know, wont get lost.

zombinater007

well i got there up to the point where i had to fight Nyx. any tips because i used everything on it (from what i had to what was in the boss area) and it was still standing

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
well i got there up to the point where i had to fight Nyx. any tips because i used everything on it (from what i had to what was in the boss area) and it was still standing
1 easy way to defeat it if u r playing on higher difficulties is using the detonator the scientist made, remember? If you take it with you all this way and detonate after nyx consumes Mr X you can blow him up. Otherwise I believe on the lower difficulties there should have been a rocket launcher in the back of the truck, that should finnish him off with 1 or 2 shots.
Ohh and you can damage it only by hitting the weakspot when it opens up, maybe u arent hitting that. Damage it with anything u got and then when it opens up the weakspot shoot it with the strongest weapon u got.

zombinater007

I did do that then i ran out of everything and had to use my push move and it is not really that powerful (especially since I was Yoko) and I already used the device on the tyrant before hand maybe (since my last save was at Apple Inn and had the detonator at the time) I guess I will save it for that fight

flame20

did do that then i ran out of everything and had to use my push move and it is not really that powerful (especially since I was Yoko) and I already used the device on the tyrant before hand maybe (since my last save was at Apple Inn and had the detonator at the time) I guess I will save it for that fight

naeem

Top Bottom