• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I know it's to early for this but... Resident Evil 7 theories? *spoilers*

MetalGamer2

Survivor
1. How did Neo-Umbrella came to be and what is it exactly.
2. Who is behind Neo-Umbrella.
3. What are the Ustanaks origins, for example: Where it was created, who created it, when, exactly why (not just to kill Jake) it would've been nice to see a cutscene having to do with all of this.
4.Origins, backstory, how it came to be or anything related to the, "Family" that Simmons was head of like said before.
5.Jake? We'll get back to him...
6.How did Simmons get the necessary "stuff" from Ada to clone her.
7. What was the REAL purpose of Carla? NOTE: ( I believe it was stated in the game ) Can anybody clear this up for me, I'm a bit confused.
8. Who and who exactly created the C-Virus and why, and how?
9.What happened to Sheva? NOTE: ( That was a joke :D ) The real question is what happened to everyone else...
10.How did Adam the "president" at the time, exactly get infected by Neo-Umbrella?
11.Seriously... We need to know more about Ada and her true intentions. MORE!
12.What did become of Alex Wesker?
There's more but these are a few...
I don't want be bitching... BUT they could've at least had cutscenes having to do with most of these plot holes instead of cutscenes that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the story.
Onto Jake, so....
Everyone who's beat all 4 campaigns and has seen the final cutscene having to do with Jake.
At the end he's seen helping a child fight off some "Napads" which clearly shows he's going to be helping fight bioterrorism.
I believe, well it's pretty safe to say we will be seeing Jake for RE7 because of that final cutscene and it pretty much gives it away.
IDK what capcom was doing but i guess they didn't want to reveal to much in RE6, and im guessing in RE7 most of these questions were asking ourselves will be answered.
I believe RE7 will revolve around Jake and him fighting bioterrorism and him trying to find more about his "Father" - Wesker which will eventually lead himself into trying to take down Neo-Umbrella and possibly meet some old faces that will eventually appear. I don't want to get too deep into this because i want you guys to add more to this and offer your own theories... so yea carry on ^-^
ONE FINAL THING...
Neo-Umbrella's Leader i believe was Carla because they basically dissed Simmons, and now they're both dead. So now there's no leader.
And i believe in RE7 they will reveal the NEW leader, and for someone to control Neo-Umbrella and take charge they would have to be someone really really important someone vital to their success like Oswell or other important figures that took part of or in Umbrella. I could possibly be Alex Wesker you know? The last surviving Wesker child, because everything about Wesker and EVERYTHING having to do with him will be revealed, meaning all those plot holes and secrets we didn't know.

I agree with a lot of what you said, but I think some of those plot holes were already filled. Like Ustanaks origins were briefly explained in some of the files you can get from serpent emblems. They don't go into too much detail, but they do explain some things. Also, the way I saw it, the Family and Neo-Umbrella were completely seperate. Simmons was a part of the Family, but Carla hated him to the point of forming Neo-Umbrella to fight the Family and destroy the world.

As for your theories on the future, I certainly hope they go in that sort of story direction. I don't see the point in mentioning Alex Wesker in RE5 if they're not going to capitalize on him. Also, if they do keep Neo-Umbrella around, then I too am curious to see who the new leader will be. If Alex Wesker does step in to fill that role, then it would be extremely interesting to see how he interacts with Jake. I can only imagine the intense psychological conversations they might have!

Like, you said, it doesn't seem like Capcom wanted to reveal much with RE6. I think/hope they did this on purpose to keep the story open-ended. If so, then it's a good idea, because now they have lots of directions they can go in, and still have opportunities to fill in those story details that were left out of RE6.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
But the question now is "who" is charge now that both Carla and Simmons are dead.

it could be anyone in "The Family" who is of a high rank/Leader and called in to take out Carla, i'd assume.

*posted via xbox 360 live gold's internet explorer app :p

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Although i doubt it, it would be pretty cool if it turns out it was Wesker :D
I honestly don't want Alex Wesker to show up in this storyline at all because he will likely turn into another cheaply made antagonist that will either be killed at the end of the game or tossed into the "Forgotten Ones" trashcan like every other character Capcom has come up with. Just let him stay as speculation and let Capcom make cheap characters that no one will care about.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
I honestly don't want Alex Wesker to show up in this storyline at all because he will likely turn into another cheaply made antagonist that will either be killed at the end of the game or tossed into the "Forgotten Ones" trashcan like every other character Capcom has come up with. Just let him stay as speculation and let Capcom make cheap characters that no one will care about.
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that with him I mean, it looks like they're tryign to get somewhere with him.
In Resident Evil 5 they mentioned him, well Oswell mentioned Alex Wesker to Albert and how they were the last two surviving Wesker children and that he doesn't know what happened to him, basically - Alex Wesker Status (Unknown)
Which makes things more interesting now that we know Alex is now the last Wesker child and Jake, hopefully Alex and Jake we'll encounter each other and tie up some loose ends about Wesker himself and other interesting things, the mother I suppose?

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I wonder if the rumors of a series reboot will occur in the next installment? I was looking at the back of the game case and it says "one final struggle begins" or something along those lines, which leads me to believe this game could be the final one of the whole main storyline we've had so far. I hope not, though. I still want a new game with freaking Claire! Why couldn't she have at least been in Helena's place in this game?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
A Reboot is likely now, because in all seriousness RE6 was rated lower than any game in the main series and the people's thoughts are split on it, so it proves that continuing in the direction it's going is just gonna get it slammed and hated even more, so yeah a reboot is the likely choice, but that doesn't mean Claire or any of the others won't return. Now that I think about it, Capcom seems to like the "What if" kind of games(Operation Raccoon City and Dead Rising: Off the Record), so maybe instead of a full reboot, they could do a "What if RE5 never happened" and started a different story from there or "What if RE stayed Survival Horror" and made a new story line there, that could be a new innovative thing for gaming and considering fans love to think of their own separate stories. I wouldn't be against it, I honestly dislike the way the story is going :( Ada doppelgangers, Wesker having a son, zombies with guns.......good god make it stop! :( Trying the What if scenario in the main series would be kinda cool IMO.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
I wonder if the rumors of a series reboot will occur in the next installment? I was looking at the back of the game case and it says "one final struggle begins" or something along those lines, which leads me to believe this game could be the final one of the whole main storyline we've had so far. I hope not, though. I still want a new game with freaking Claire! Why couldn't she have at least been in Helena's place in this game?
I don't want to say much BUT if Capcom EVER tries to reboot Resident Evil I will hate them SOOO much i would go on a killing spree and you do not want to know how much I'd trash them ._.
Claire infact does need her own game, wouldn't it be nice if she had her own game with Sherry?
Just a thought.

willowsby

about Claire, Capcom already said, she is non combat type, and her story arc ends up in Code Veronica when she finally met her brother, Chris. The only way she will involve if she get in the wrong place with wrong time. Maybe she will more perfectly if she appears on CGI movie. But I wish the next CGI movie not Leon again as the main star.

Rather than Resident Evil 7, I prefer RE 6 - 2 to answer all plot holes in the previous games before, & there should be sequel because THE FAMILY have found new leader (stated in files), I mean before Capcom make a new games with new storyline & maybe new characters or even Reeboot, at least I want they finish the story in previous games. Such as RE 5, the story loosen up with RE 1 (Chris & Wesker )

delilah muller

being honest i think that albert wesker is still alive although it seems impossible with chris and sheva giving him and over-dose of weskers med ( uroboros/ p205-603 or what ever the specific name was ? ) and falling into a volcano and having two knives in the back and front of his chest i hope hes come back to life to reunite with his son and find sherry with him and i REALLY REALLY HOPE ALICE FROM THE RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES IS IN IT TO PAIR UP A.K.A alice is programmed to fight with wesker and then has and endless struggle to find ada convince her to help her defeat wesker and ada double crosses alice helping wesker and then as wesker trys to stranngle alice and de-programme herso that she is able to help them then chris comes in attacks ada and who ever chris gets paired up with helps chris save alice they fight and then aventually jake and sherry get involved and so do leon and who ever he gets paired with helps too and then wesker gets to the peakk of his infection and attacks everyone around him at this point if your online with people theres a ridiculis amount of freinds and lag but and ulitimate battle oh and also clairs there after reciving a worring message from leon about chris coming in for the epicenter of the battle for the final show down

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
being honest i think that albert wesker is still alive although it seems impossible with chris and sheva giving him and over-dose of weskers med ( uroboros/ p205-603 or what ever the specific name was ? ) and falling into a volcano and having two knives in the back and front of his chest i hope hes come back to life to reunite with his son and find sherry with him and i REALLY REALLY HOPE ALICE FROM THE RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES IS IN IT TO PAIR UP A.K.A alice is programmed to fight with wesker and then has and endless struggle to find ada convince her to help her defeat wesker and ada double crosses alice helping wesker and then as wesker trys to stranngle alice and de-programme herso that she is able to help them then chris comes in attacks ada and who ever chris gets paired up with helps chris save alice they fight and then aventually jake and sherry get involved and so do leon and who ever he gets paired with helps too and then wesker gets to the peakk of his infection and attacks everyone around him at this point if your online with people theres a ridiculis amount of freinds and lag but and ulitimate battle oh and also clairs there after reciving a worring message from leon about chris coming in for the epicenter of the battle for the final show down

I think a lot of people would disagree with the Alice thing. Alice has no place in the RE games whatsoever.

delilah muller

i would also like re6 if we could create our charecters to take someone elses story line and use the combat moves and abilities id love to make my own charecters to play as id take alices place if there is one and i love to i mean i would love to make my charecter red haired like profile pic except a battle suit like jill had in re5 cutscene two on two wesker and jill vs chris and sheva except mines black and white and the weapon would be a long bow and cross bow arrows are needed for both and also magnums and dual pistols also known as delilah valentine jills little sister joined.... Neo-umbrella and bsaa a double agent she was never trusted and she was never really jills little sister she was unknown but she was made and put through tests and made into neo umbrellas second virus being mad by code veronica las plagas and the new virus vecsus a virus created when las plagas and weskers virus ( the one that gave him the powers rather than having red eyes i had red hair and almost imaginable strength and gymnastic's

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
i just think since shes been in sooo many of the movies i think she should at least participate in the game thats all im saying

The movies and games are two separate worlds though. The movie is based on the game, but the games have nothing to do with the movies.

delilah muller

The movies and games are two separate worlds though. The movie is based on the game, but the games have nothing to do with the movies.
but still can you imagine what it would be like to play as alice and what missions to do they would be completely insane just kkilling B.O.W'S as claire and alice

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
but still can you imagine what it would be like to play as alice and what missions to do they would be completely insane just kkilling B.O.W'S as claire and alice

Alice just wouldn't fit into the games tbf. In the movies, Alice is the main focus, whereas in the games she definitely wouldn't be. It just wouldn't work the same.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i have a feeling that before the numbered 7, Resident Evil comes out; that a (CGI) movie/film is going to happen.... and i am convinced that Simmons had a plan B of taking care of Carla (whether he lived or died), i am talking about the Team that appreared in a chopper and killed Carla. i have a feeling that the it was The Family and that it was his plan B. i'm pretty sure that Simmons had doubts about his Project Ada (Carla) going out of control (so-to-say)

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
Are you retarded? Why in the hell would you want Alice to appear or take part in Resident Evil in any way? WTF?
NO NO NO NO AND NO.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
i have a feeling that before the numbered 7, Resident Evil comes out; that a (CGI) movie/film is going to happen.... and i am convinced that Simmons had a plan B of taking care of Carla (whether he lived or died), i am talking about the Team that appreared in a chopper and killed Carla. i have a feeling that the it was The Family and that it was his plan B. i'm pretty sure that Simmons had doubts about his Project Ada (Carla) going out of control (so-to-say)
More like another prequel?

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I would kind of like them to do something along the lines of RE3. Where it's a Claire or Jill scenario, but running in the same timeline as RE6 (like 3 was set alongside 2). It would give them a chance to tie up some of the plot in RE6 as well from another perspective. I'm sure both characters would have been doing SOMETHING while all of this was happening lol.

Top Bottom