• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I know it's to early for this but... Resident Evil 7 theories? *spoilers*

bobfreking

http://residentevil.wikia.com/The_Family

Things are somewhat clear now to me regarding RE 6 - but it just left a lot more of plot holes. This family that Derek was head of was said to hold many resources and control world events which is why they had the president killed when he was going to come clean about Raccoon City. The Wikia also said that they are the ones responsible for cleaning up Raccoon City. They also shot Carla.

Neo-Umbrella's going down anyways. The Family seems to not control and monitor the BSAA and people like Leon. They have control over certain viruses and strains. Could it be the rival corporation of Umbrella that Ada and Wesker worked for, considering Ada once worked for Simmon, a past head of the Family? Possible next antagonist? Could Ada be still part of it, (last call mission and killing off Derek and Carla)? and I'm still obsessed with Alex Wesker. I can't wait!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
well like i actually said in a spoiler related thread, the ending to 6, was an open-ended one....so a sequel won't surprise me, as far as "Neo-Umbrella" it looked to me that they didn't last (they actually ended on the end of 6), so the possibilities of Jill and Claire is a so-so (50/50). Jake being involved is very likely, and as far as Agent Kennedy and Harper (i hope so). As i found a liking to Helena when i first did my play through of Leon's campain and being Helena :D

willowsby

I think it's some kind of organization like illuminati on RE universe.

I don't think Ada is part of The Family, considering the file said, Ada left Simmons because, Simmons is one of the persons who responsible for Racoon's city destruction. Even I think the reason Ada quit her job with Simmons because she is feared Simmon's organization The Family as dangerous organization & don't want involve with them.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Just curious, by
... the rival corporation of Umbrella that Ada and Wesker worked for...

Are you referring to "The Organization"? Because that's one of the things that baffled me about RE6: where was the Organization in all of that? I find it hard to believe that they were on vacation while the Family and Neo-Umbrella were busy saturating the world. I'm willing to bet that the phone call Ada got at the end was another assignment from the Organization. I really hope they continue that story, because they just sort of disappeared after RE4. And the ending of Seperate Ways kinda made me look forward to seeing what the Organization does next. . .

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Yeah. I, too, was hoping to find out more about the organization. Ada has been a double agent since the beginning of the series (John's diary + "Ada" being the password to his computer... Ada and John were together... Ada was using John to infiltrate Umbrella... for those less nerdy!). There is no statute of limitations on plot holes Capcom! :( I have no idea where 7 is going to go, but I honestly don't expect much. 6 doesn't tie up as many loose ends as I hoped it would.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Since Capcom said they aint gonna make anything this big anytime soon I think 7 will have 1 main char and now that I think of it perhaps this one character could be Ada, sure would be interesting.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i give it four years, till they come up with the next numbered title, it sounds about right....."Too" soon is just not right *heh*

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
i give it four years, till they come up with the next numbered title, it sounds about right....."Too" soon is just not right *heh*

I read somewhere that they were trying to reduce the time that they got their more famous games out, and that they'd try to get RE7 out within 2 and a half years of RE6. I just hope that that doesn't mean that the quality is further reduced...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Its a shame it take so long for them to put out a resident evil game...yet every year theres a call of duty and assassins creed game? I dont think well ever find out more about Ada or who she works for or If Alex Wesker is alive or dead. I doubt well hear of another resident evil till 2016

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I read somewhere that they were trying to reduce the time that they got their more famous games out, and that they'd try to get RE7 out within 2 and a half years of RE6. I just hope that that doesn't mean that the quality is further reduced...

i'd rather for Capcom to take at least four years to have another numbered RE title, at this rate they may come up with a quality title :)

*posted via xbox 360 live gold's internet explorer app ;)

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
at this rate they may come up with a quality title :)
Capcom making a quality title? HA!!

Anyway I heard that Capcom was thinking about moving a numbered title to the Wii U. I kinda like to fantasize that RE7 will be returning to it's horror roots and the 2nd hand held controller screen will be used as the classic inventory screen while the gameplay will be on the big screen :) It could happen since RE6 sucked and the franchise is suffering an identity crisis, so it can't continue in this crappy action way, it has to give it a reason to be called Resident Evil.

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
http://residentevil.wikia.com/The_Family

Things are somewhat clear now to me regarding RE 6 - but it just left a lot more of plot holes. This family that Derek was head of was said to hold many resources and control world events which is why they had the president killed when he was going to come clean about Raccoon City. The Wikia also said that they are the ones responsible for cleaning up Raccoon City. They also shot Carla.

Neo-Umbrella's going down anyways. The Family seems to not control and monitor the BSAA and people like Leon. They have control over certain viruses and strains. Could it be the rival corporation of Umbrella that Ada and Wesker worked for, considering Ada once worked for Simmon, a past head of the Family? Possible next antagonist? Could Ada be still part of it, (last call mission and killing off Derek and Carla)? and I'm still obsessed with Alex Wesker. I can't wait!
I totally agree with you :D
We all have to admit RE6 had a lot of plot holes, A LOT.
I totally agree with you, Resident Evil 6 had a lot of plot holes, a lot. Just to name a few... NOTE: ( Some of these may already be answered BUT, I'm a ****ing dumbass and don't remember :D
1. How did Neo-Umbrella came to be and what is it exactly.
2. Who is behind Neo-Umbrella.
3. What are the Ustanaks origins, for example: Where it was created, who created it, when, exactly why (not just to kill Jake) it would've been nice to see a cutscene having to do with all of this.
4.Origins, backstory, how it came to be or anything related to the, "Family" that Simmons was head of like said before.
5.Jake? We'll get back to him...
6.How did Simmons get the necessary "stuff" from Ada to clone her.
7. What was the REAL purpose of Carla? NOTE: ( I believe it was stated in the game ) Can anybody clear this up for me, I'm a bit confused.
8. Who and who exactly created the C-Virus and why, and how?
9.What happened to Sheva? NOTE: ( That was a joke :D ) The real question is what happened to everyone else...
10.How did Adam the "president" at the time, exactly get infected by Neo-Umbrella?
11.Seriously... We need to know more about Ada and her true intentions. MORE!
12.What did become of Alex Wesker?
There's more but these are a few...
I don't want be bitching... BUT they could've at least had cutscenes having to do with most of these plot holes instead of cutscenes that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the story.
Onto Jake, so....
Everyone who's beat all 4 campaigns and has seen the final cutscene having to do with Jake.
At the end he's seen helping a child fight off some "Napads" which clearly shows he's going to be helping fight bioterrorism.
I believe, well it's pretty safe to say we will be seeing Jake for RE7 because of that final cutscene and it pretty much gives it away.
IDK what capcom was doing but i guess they didn't want to reveal to much in RE6, and im guessing in RE7 most of these questions were asking ourselves will be answered.
I believe RE7 will revolve around Jake and him fighting bioterrorism and him trying to find more about his "Father" - Wesker which will eventually lead himself into trying to take down Neo-Umbrella and possibly meet some old faces that will eventually appear. I don't want to get too deep into this because i want you guys to add more to this and offer your own theories... so yea carry on ^-^
ONE FINAL THING...
Neo-Umbrella's Leader i believe was Carla because they basically dissed Simmons, and now they're both dead. So now there's no leader.
And i believe in RE7 they will reveal the NEW leader, and for someone to control Neo-Umbrella and take charge they would have to be someone really really important someone vital to their success like Oswell or other important figures that took part of or in Umbrella. I could possibly be Alex Wesker you know? The last surviving Wesker child, because everything about Wesker and EVERYTHING having to do with him will be revealed, meaning all those plot holes and secrets we didn't know.
AND MAYBE... :( ( OMFG I MISS WESKER SO MUCH!)
AND MAYBE, have Wesker come BACK once again, probably having Neo-Umbrella getting hold of his DNA and bringing him back with the latest and most powerful virus EVER.
They would reveal secrets, the mother possibly, Jake's origin, and then they'd talk :eek: and then..
Then WESKER AND JAKE WOULD HAVE THE MOST EPIC ****ING FIGHT IN THE WHOLE ****ING UNIVERSE.
And i don't know who'd win or who'd die but it would be a cliffhanger.
What do you guys think? :D

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I totally agree with you :D
We all have to admit RE6 had a lot of plot holes, A LOT.
I totally agree with you, Resident Evil 6 had a lot of plot holes, a lot. Just to name a few... NOTE: ( Some of these may already be answered BUT, I'm a ******* dumbass and don't remember :D
1. How did Neo-Umbrella came to be and what is it exactly.
2. Who is behind Neo-Umbrella.
3. What are the Ustanaks origins, for example: Where it was created, who created it, when, exactly why (not just to kill Jake) it would've been nice to see a cutscene having to do with all of this.
4.Origins, backstory, how it came to be or anything related to the, "Family" that Simmons was head of like said before.
5.Jake? We'll get back to him...
6.How did Simmons get the necessary "stuff" from Ada to clone her.
7. What was the REAL purpose of Carla? NOTE: ( I believe it was stated in the game ) Can anybody clear this up for me, I'm a bit confused.
8. Who and who exactly created the C-Virus and why, and how?
9.What happened to Sheva? NOTE: ( That was a joke :D ) The real question is what happened to everyone else...
10.How did Adam the "president" at the time, exactly get infected by Neo-Umbrella?
11.Seriously... We need to know more about Ada and her true intentions. MORE!
12.What did become of Alex Wesker?
There's more but these are a few...
I don't want be bitching... BUT they could've at least had cutscenes having to do with most of these plot holes instead of cutscenes that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the story.
Onto Jake, so....
Everyone who's beat all 4 campaigns and has seen the final cutscene having to do with Jake.
At the end he's seen helping a child fight off some "Napads" which clearly shows he's going to be helping fight bioterrorism.
I believe, well it's pretty safe to say we will be seeing Jake for RE7 because of that final cutscene and it pretty much gives it away.
IDK what capcom was doing but i guess they didn't want to reveal to much in RE6, and im guessing in RE7 most of these questions were asking ourselves will be answered.
I believe RE7 will revolve around Jake and him fighting bioterrorism and him trying to find more about his "Father" - Wesker which will eventually lead himself into trying to take down Neo-Umbrella and possibly meet some old faces that will eventually appear. I don't want to get too deep into this because i want you guys to add more to this and offer your own theories... so yea carry on ^-^
ONE FINAL THING...
Neo-Umbrella's Leader i believe was Carla because they basically dissed Simmons, and now they're both dead. So now there's no leader.
And i believe in RE7 they will reveal the NEW leader, and for someone to control Neo-Umbrella and take charge they would have to be someone really really important someone vital to their success like Oswell or other important figures that took part of or in Umbrella. I could possibly be Alex Wesker you know? The last surviving Wesker child, because everything about Wesker and EVERYTHING having to do with him will be revealed, meaning all those plot holes and secrets we didn't know.
AND MAYBE... :( ( OMFG I MISS WESKER SO MUCH!)
AND MAYBE, have Wesker come BACK once again, probably having Neo-Umbrella getting hold of his DNA and bringing him back with the latest and most powerful virus EVER.
They would reveal secrets, the mother possibly, Jake's origin, and then they'd talk :eek: and then..
Then WESKER AND JAKE WOULD HAVE THE MOST EPIC ******* FIGHT IN THE WHOLE ******* UNIVERSE.
And i don't know who'd win or who'd die but it would be a cliffhanger.
What do you guys think? :D

------
Neo-Umbrella is basically Simmon's and later on Carla's new organization (very subtle at, implying they were Neo-Umbrella, but the notion was "there") as for "who" created the C-Virus, it seems to me that Simmons and later on Carla, are the ones involved of this C-Virus. As far as "Neo-Umbrella" it looked like they didn't last long and ended at the end of the game, the neo in Neo-Umbrella is just implying a term saying, a organization with a buisness mission, of the Bioterrorism thing, so if there is a sequel.....it seems there will be another "organization" that deals with Bio-Organic Weapon/Bio-terrrorism

as far as the "Neo-Umbrella" thing, watch the cutscene of Simmon's "Final" and "Actual" Death, you're welcome :cool:

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
------
Neo-Umbrella is basically Simmon's and later on Carla's new organization (very subtle at, implying they were Neo-Umbrella, but the notion was "there") as for "who" created the C-Virus, it seems to me that Simmons and later on Carla, are the ones involved of this C-Virus. As far as "Neo-Umbrella" it looked like they didn't last long and ended at the end of the game, the neo in Neo-Umbrella is just implying a term saying, a organization with a buisness mission, of the Bioterrorism thing, so if there is a sequel.....it seems there will be another "organization" that deals with Bio-Organic Weapon/Bio-terrrorism

as far as the "Neo-Umbrella" thing, watch the cutscene of Simmon's "Final" and "Actual" Death, you're welcome :cool:
Well to be honest it just wouldn't seem right for Neo-Umbrella to just parish, just like that.
I mean there has be more to the "Family" and Neo-Umbrella cause there both tied together, all of this has to tie up with someone or something, and i believe Ada, and Jake will be part of all of this mess.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Well to be honest it just wouldn't seem right for Neo-Umbrella to just parish, just like that.
I mean there has be more to the "Family" and Neo-Umbrella cause there both tied together, all of this has to tie up with someone or something, and i believe Ada, and Jake will be part of all of this mess.

well i didn't say "The Family" has parished, i was saying that "Neo-Umbrella" (parished), and that Neo-Umbrella was just a term/name/organization that Simmons/Carla were going under, as this Bio-Terrorism was going about.....

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
well i didn't say "The Family" has parished, i was saying that "Neo-Umbrella" (parished), and that Neo-Umbrella was just a term/name/organization that Simmons/Carla were going under, as this Bio-Terrorism was going about.....
I didn't either?
Actually it seemed that Carla was the leader of Neo-Umbrella and Simmons had nothing to do with it, which is interesting because now I'm wondering what "The Family" has to do with this now.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I didn't either?
Actually it seemed that Carla was the leader of Neo-Umbrella and Simmons had nothing to do with it, which is interesting because now I'm wondering what "The Family" has to do with this now.

yeah, later on the game it looked like that Carla was the big han-cho of this "Neo-Umbrella", at that cutscene where a J'avo, injects Simmons with the C-Virus strain, and no doubt about "The Family" having a big ordeal in it

AtilaLopez

Nut3lla ^0^
yeah, later on the game it looked like that Carla was the big han-cho of this "Neo-Umbrella", at that cutscene where a J'avo, injects Simmons with the C-Virus strain, and no doubt about "The Family" having a big ordeal in it
But the question now is "who" is charge now that both Carla and Simmons are dead.

Top Bottom