• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I JUST FINISHED RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2 !!!

Mr.Tony

1. Well before i start, i should Thank Airaku for giving me one of the greatest tips of video games i never ever played before.. which: Play video games that are Episodic weekly...One Episode per Week. Haha, he made Feel RE REV 2 . Wish i was told before i play RE REV1 and The Walking Dead... but yea....
  2. PLEASE DON'T SPOILE ME! I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED "THE STRUGGLE" - "THE LITTLE MISS" YET.... So...Thanks Anyway...
  3. The story was awesome...i thought the event were happening a few hours away Barry and Claire's story but...woow...6 Months i was so so shocked at the End of Claire's Episode....anyway i liked the story so much...
  4. But, the game was so so so short...C'mon 4 Episodes...Rev1 had 12... and it was boring at the begining...that i just wanted to finish the episode off and go sleep...anyway it took me 5 Fridays to finish the main compaign...gonna play the rest later...
  5. LET'S GET READY FOR RESIDENT EVIL 7...The Bakers I'm coming to your house on 24 January 2017 !!! What do u think ? And thanks for reading up.

Mr.Tony

It was too short Airaku too short....
Even though i haven't played the two other scenarios story....
Only them between me and RE 7.

I loved Revelations 2 aswell. And it wasn't too short including the DLC and the Raid mode. It was a perfect little spin-off game in the mainline story.

Revelations 1 & 2 are eaqual when it comes how great they are and both are high up in the ranks for me.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It was too short Airaku too short....
Even though i haven't played the two other scenarios story....
Only them between me and RE 7.

It was a little short but it also felt just right at the same time. The original games weren't very long either. All in all the story was the best and the game play was really good. Though the physics were really lacking for an RE game. That's really my own complaint.

As far for the bonus chapters. They are very interesting because each one has its own set of gameplay mechanics. The Stranded one is better in terms of gameplay, but Little Miss is by far superior in terms of story. It's actually quite essential to understanding a plot thread.

Mr.Tony

Hmm...thanks to both of you...Hey Airaku !!
Should i keep playing episode in the Struggle / Little miss each Friday or should i play two each week , what do you suggest ?

- Hoo hoo...for a while i thought Moire really really died...and i thought Natalia is Alex Wesker and I didn't get the skull monster that attacked Barry neither the big old man dying out there...i though that Barry and Claire events happen in about like 6 or 8 hours of different and in the same Island but....6 Months of different that was CRAZY honestly...Thanks Airaku you made so happy playing such wonderful game... :) Thanks - I only played it because you said so...

Will they make RE REV 0 or 3 soon ?? Or they'll stop ???

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Should i keep playing episode in the Struggle / Little miss each Friday or should i play two each week , what do you suggest ?

- Hoo hoo...for a while i thought Moire really really died...and i thought Natalia is Alex Wesker and I didn't get the skull monster that attacked Barry neither the big old man dying out there...i though that Barry and Claire events happen in about like 6 or 8 hours of different and in the same Island but....6 Months of different that was CRAZY honestly...Thanks Airaku you made so happy playing such wonderful game... :) Thanks - I only played it because you said so...

The Struggle and Little Miss came out completely with the last main episode, there was no week wait between them, so you could play them whenever, if you're still doing it the way they came out.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

Of course and like @Maddy7 said you can play them right away. It doesn't matter in what order. Though personally I would recommend "The Struggle" then "Little Miss". The first one is more straight forward and just fills in a blank where the other one is a lot more complex and gets you to think a lot. It's really a big revelation on it's own tries to help explain something in the main game. Though it's effectiveness proves to be debatable according to online reaction. Perhaps Revelations 2 core essence was too ambiguous for people. The game used a lot of philosophy in its core concepts. The game received a bit of flak from people for that and because the game was apparently "not accessible" or easy to understand. Either way I kind of disagree with that and I thought the game was fantastic and it's easily one of my favorites.

Might I ask what ending you got? Because in the canon ending she lives, in the alternative ending she dies. I'm assuming you got the good ending and everyone lives and Natalia is able to fight Alex Wesker's consciousness longer and had the post credit scene that ties to RE6? The bad ending is quite dark and very grim. In some ways it's better written.

I think there will be a Revelations 3 a some point. There's been Capcom interviews about it. there's rumors it could have Rebecca staring in it. Of course that is only rumors based on ramblings and is favored fan speculation.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Though it's effectiveness proves to be debatable according to online reaction. Perhaps Revelations 2 core essence was too ambiguous for people. The game used a lot of philosophy in its core concepts. The game received a bit of flak from people for that and because the game was apparently "not accessible" or easy to understand. Either way I kind of disagree with that and I thought the game was fantastic and it's easily one of my favorites.
*Cough* People are just stupid. Just kidding... maybe. *Cough cough* xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
*Cough* People are just stupid. Just kidding... maybe. *Cough cough* xD

I remember seeing a thread somewhere... it might have been GameFAQ's or something back when I was reading up on every little thing. But there was this thread where some guy seemed kind of ****ed at Capcom and stated that the game requires a University degree in Philosophy LMAO!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I remember seeing a thread somewhere... it might have been GameFAQ's or something back when I was reading up on every little thing. But there was this thread where some guy seemed kind of ****ed at Capcom and stated that the game requires a University degree in Philosophy LMAO!
:eek:

Mr.Tony

The game it self was kind of Crazy somehow...Yea The gap of 6 Months and Claire ending meant the beginning of Barry's story that's what made me crazy about it...Let's not mention REV1...
REV1 got my heart at the part were i was supposed to save Jill & Parker that Queen Sinamos were you think you are in Zenobia ! ;)
What can i say it was too good...and probebly it was a good for me too to play it thanks Airaku and Maddy7, Especialy YOU! Airaku...I hade a very nice chronology settings when it comes to story making...Next year if everything goes well i'll be getting Economic Bachelor Degree and i will immidiatly study " FILM INDUSTRY " i believe it was a very very good story to Experience...Thanks again my friend :)

- As for the Ending i got the Good one...everyone lives And Claire Exploide Alex with the RPG ! And yea " Piers take care of him at china a hint to RE6 "

One Last Question after all this struggle...You do remember me asking about Umbrella Chronology and RE5 / RE4...I guess that now i played everything and finished it....

● Am i Ready for RESIDENT EVIL || BIO HA7ARD ?
→ Aiming for Deluxe Edition !

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The game it self was kind of Crazy somehow...Yea The gap of 6 Months and Claire ending meant the beginning of Barry's story that's what made me crazy about it...Let's not mention REV1...
REV1 got my heart at the part were i was supposed to save Jill & Parker that Queen Sinamos were you think you are in Zenobia ! ;)
What can i say it was too good...and probebly it was a good for me too to play it thanks Airaku and Maddy7, Especialy YOU! Airaku...I hade a very nice chronology settings when it comes to story making...Next year if everything goes well i'll be getting Economic Bachelor Degree and i will immidiatly study " FILM INDUSTRY " i believe it was a very very good story to Experience...Thanks again my friend :)

- As for the Ending i got the Good one...everyone lives And Claire Exploide Alex with the RPG ! And yea " Piers take care of him at china a hint to RE6 "

One Last Question after all this struggle...You do remember me asking about Umbrella Chronology and RE5 / RE4...I guess that now i played everything and finished it....

● Am i Ready for RESIDENT EVIL || BIO HA7ARD ?
→ Aiming for Deluxe Edition !

Nice, you definitely gotta check out the bad ending for game as well. It's got a huge shock factor and it's actually pretty good. It's brilliantly written and played out. Also there's no cheesy corn humor either. Even though it's part of the series... it really didn't fit in this game at all. I feel that Revelations 2 had the darkest tones in the series. That being said a lot of the jokes that did work were with Moira and they were pretty good when timed right.

Are you sure I asked you about that? I might have asked if you've played Umbrella Chronicles. Is that it? lol

Studying the film industry will be great. I love it!

Mr.Tony

Well...i personaly do rember playing RE1 2 3 Survivor...Vode veronica about 6 years ago...but i did reply them like 3 years ago.....in fact it was all cool...

Airaku: I tried playing the "Struggle Episodes " but i died and lost all the food because i played it with Survive deficulty...so yea. I'll replay it later...with Regular dificulty...

- Honestly, can i watch the BAD ENDING NOW...i mean it won't spoil me the rest of the struggle and the littlemiss ? Or should i wait till finishing them off ??? What do u suggest ?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
You can watch the bad ending right away if you want. Basically the is only one phase in the boss fight with Alex Wesker. You don't get to do the Sniper fight outside and Claire doesn't return. Basically what determines what ending you get is the QTE with Neil. If you kill Neil with Moira she over comes her fear of guns and is able to survive. Which leads into "The Struggle" episode. If you kill Neil with Claire Moira dies and is not able to over come her fear of guns do to her childhood event.

Actually if you want. In my signature I made some music videos. The one labeled "Natalex" is a Revelations 2 music video. You should check it out, but it does use some footage from "Little Miss" so you might want to wait. However it won't really spoil anything. Even still knowing you. It's best to wait. The Chris Redfield one is just footage from RE5 and RE6. I make darn sure they have a theme to them :p

Anyways yeah. Check em out and here's a video for the bad ending of Revelations 2.

Top Bottom