• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I FINISHED ALL RESIDENT EVIL GAMES !!!

Mr.Tony

So just recently finished RE Outbreak with both files, and i finished Reading Bio Hazard Marhawa Desire...what a crap Bindi Ruined do whole Academy for her hate to Mother Gracia....Anyhow
So Right now I'll be Playing RE6
And in After 20 days from now on I'll play RE REV 2...And that's that the whole serie is D.O.N.E.. waiting for RE7...I already ended the Demo....
What do you think ???

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I think you just said you finished all the Resident Evil games but then confessed you didn't xD Can't wait to hear what you think of Revelations 2. As well as RE6. RE6 is probably going to be better since you read The Marhawa Desire first. It gives a lot of depth to Chris and Pier's story.

I'd say just play them in the order they appear in on the list. Don't do Ada's first. It will spoil the whole plot and a majority of the other stories.

Mr.Tony

Thanks to all of you...
Hey Airaku, which list are you talking about ?
I've seena specific order on a forums but...yea
And i've just started it yesterday now i just finished Chris's Chapter 2 with Leon's first one already...
But should i play them radomly like: Leon - Chris - Jake....And keep on chapter one for each and two...
Or should i follow a specific order though ?
Besides...I've finished all Resident Evil games before...this all of them and i mean all...I just finished reading Marhawa Desire, despite not having the 5 Chapter i just readed the complete story over Wikia...But yea..which me luck on the Road to finish RE 6 and RE REV 2...RE7 i'm coming BABY !!!!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
As they are listed in game. So you got it right. Leon - Chris - Jake - Ada.

There is this thing some people do that is to play a bit of each characters chapters in sequence for a "chronological" order, but it's too much work. You will still have all the secrecy playing normally. Just play each story as is. The main plot is meant to be seen from each of the characters different perspectives, so the mystery still attains itself. This is a really cool thing about RE6, it's just something not many fans wanted.

Mr.Tony

As a real Resident Evil fan, i guess it's all clear; there are two ways of playing either by playing Full hero's story or playing bit from each character..
Which i don't really know what to say...
Specificaly, now i'm in 3 chapter with Leon and on the 2 for Jake and Chris, i don't know what to do exactly...if i should replay by playing one and only story alone or keep the chronology order...
Because idon't like watching the endfor each character alone and than reply...i wanna see one ending for all of them togather...you see, thisis why i hesitate doing what you mentioned....

Airaku

Stray Jedi
As a real Resident Evil fan, i guess it's all clear; there are two ways of playing either by playing Full hero's story or playing bit from each character..
Which i don't really know what to say...
Specificaly, now i'm in 3 chapter with Leon and on the 2 for Jake and Chris, i don't know what to do exactly...if i should replay by playing one and only story alone or keep the chronology order...
Because idon't like watching the endfor each character alone and than reply...i wanna see one ending for all of them togather...you see, thisis why i hesitate doing what you mentioned....

They all have their own ending. Their stories cross over but they fight their own villains and do their own things. I'd imagine it really breaks the connection and engagement with the characters by playing it like that. Plus you're actually spoiling plot twists that are meant to be revealed in a particular character's story that isn't meant to be known until you play that characters story and see it from their perspective. That kind of ruins the mystery and the suspense imho. There isn't "one" ending for all of them. Actually, Leon's story ends slightly before the other two do. The best way to do it is playing one at a time as long as Ada is last.

Mr.Tony

Well since you say so...I would re-play the game: Leon - Chris - Jake...Each one alone...
Since i finished Leon's 3rd Chapter and im in Jake / Chris second...hope i haven't been spoiled....
I already watched RE Damnation and i readed Marhawa Desire...
Im now in Marrackech the Red City of morocco, when i'll get home from vacation i'll keep it up.

Besides where you from ? And how old are you ?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
No need to replay. You can just continue off on where you are on Leon's and each one. I definitely do think you should play them all on their own. I'm curious to see what other members think as well.

You can click my little avatar picture and it'll show my info :p

I hope you're having a good time on vacation. How do you like it over there?

Top Bottom