• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I don't see it

Jay

K.I.N.G.
As we all know Jake Muller is Albert Wesker's son. But where does the similarities actually kick in? Starting with how they both look you can easily point out their differences.

qCBJy.png

Jake's hair is shaved, but you can tell its orange. While Wesker hair is blonde. We can assume that he may have his mothers looks more than Wesker's. Did all the experiments that Jake go through somehow possibly alter his physical features? Or maybe he's not really Wesker's son at all and could just be a plot of RE6 story. Leave any thoughts you may have behind these two.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I'm not sure, during the captivate trailer Chris recognizes something in Jake, prompting him to ask "have we met" So he definitely sees something in him that's Wesker, i'm guessing we'll find out if there are more scans that are found, or when the game comes out.

I just don't know what they have in similarity either, can't pinpoint it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
...You realize that orange hair is still blonde right...This isn't like an anime where the children look JUST like the parents...They both have blonde hair...They also both have the same lips/cheekbones...Also, we all are most used to Wesker in his RE5 form where he is shown in the most detail...Well by then he's in his fifties, and granted, even though he ages slower due to the virus, you can't expect someone under half of his age to show many similarities...

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
...You realize that orange hair is still blonde right...This isn't like an anime where the children look JUST like the parents...They both have blonde hair...They also both have the same lips/cheekbones...Also, we all are most used to Wesker in his RE5 form where he is shown in the most detail...Well by then he's in his fifties, and granted, even though he ages slower due to the virus, you can't expect someone under half of his age to show many similarities...
True, it also depends on the genes from the other partner, he could have her traits instead of his, or some of his and hers, or vise versa.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True, it also depends on the genes from the other partner, he could have her traits instead of his, or some of his and hers, or vise versa.
I stated that on a previous post as well...What with recessive traits and dominant traits and such...

svp

make pretend jake is waring sunglasses....now do u see it? works every time, he also looks a bit like Krauser but that is just a stretch, chris never met him, but krauser and jake both have German last names

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'm not sure, during the captivate trailer Chris recognizes something in Jake, prompting him to ask "have we met" So he definitely sees something in him that's Wesker, i'm guessing we'll find out if there are more scans that are found, or when the game comes out.
I just don't know what they have in similarity either, can't pinpoint it.
Well not necessarily. We can assume he meant Wesker which is probably most likely, but Chris still could have meant anyone by that. Looking forward to finding out more on Jake.
No. It doesn't take a anime just to show similarities between a father and son. I'm not saying he's suppose to look EXACTLY like him, but just favor him in ways. They both have slight features though not one major thing that can point out "Hey, that's definitely Wesker's son" as sons normally have.
make pretend jake is waring sunglasses....now do u see it? works every time, he also looks a bit like Krauser but that is just a stretch, chris never met him, but krauser and jake both have German last names
Nope. Would just look like he put on shades.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well not necessarily. We can assume he meant Wesker which is probably most likely, but Chris still could have meant anyone by that. Looking forward to finding out more on Jake

No. It doesn't take a anime just to show similarities between a father and son. I'm not saying he's suppose to look EXACTLY like him, but just favor him in ways. They both have slight features though not one major thing that can point out "Hey, that's definitely Wesker's son" as sons normally have.

Nope. Would just look like he put on shades.
I look nothing like my father...In fact...Everyone thinks I'm my step-fathers kid, even though we have NO relation...I also have no features of my mother aside from my eyes...And this isn't abnormal...I don't think they need to look alike...They both have blonde hair and the same lips...That's more than I have with my real dad and frankly it works for me...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I look nothing like my father...In fact...Everyone thinks I'm my step-fathers kid, even though we have NO relation...I also have no features of my mother aside from my eyes...And this isn't abnormal...I don't think they need to look alike...They both have blonde hair and the same lips...That's more than I have with my real dad and frankly it works for me...
True true. Maybe I'm just expecting more out of Jake if he's going to be under such a renowned title. Think about it though. Everyone was thinking Jake was HUNK or Steve. If Capcom never revealed the info that he is Wesker's son NO ONE would have guessed him. That's all I mean. They should have one key feature other than their martial arts abilities lol.

svp

he wears the same type of long jacket look as wesker, and they do have a similar build and coloring. and why is his last name Muller? made up? or it could be the mothers'

Jay

K.I.N.G.
he wears the same type of long jacket look as wesker, and they do have a similar build and coloring. and why is his last name Muller? made up? or it could be the mothers'
If Jake grew out his hair, threw on some shades, and put on a black trench coat then he could pass for him.
We can't say they have the same eyes because Wesker real eye color has never been shown without the virus in affect. As for his last name I don't know. It could be.

bruno

Chief Researcher
They do share some similarities, like the face structure, nose outline, lips, hair line, teeth, etc.
Of course there are a lot of differences, but that's normal. If you saw me and my father or my brother you wouldn't say either of us is related to each other. We are completely different. I have green eyes whereas both my parents and my brother have brown eyes, for example. The only facial structure I have inherited from my father is my nose, and it is not even a close match.
As for Chris recognizing Jake, don't forget that they were both involved in the war 6 months before RE6 (the same incident where Chris got his big trauma), so It's possible that they have met there before.

Metal

nose, cheek and brow simularities for sure. just downloaded the trailer. *uck me it looks good!

zeroskaterz92

nose, cheek bone, the mouth are almost the same. he may not look exactly the same as his father Albert but he sure fight like him. Jake's scar that make him look very different.
same thing like Claire and Chris. they are siblings yet they don't really look the same.
the only character that almost look exactly the same is Sherry Birkin in RE6 with his father William Birkin (except the eyes).

theinternat

Queen Internet
jake definitely shares some similarities to his father - in the face, and they even have the same slim, yet muscular build. but yeah - doesn't look exactly like his father, and that is a very good thing to me. i'd call them out on lazy character creation if they made him look exactly like a young wesker.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
They do share some similarities, like the face structure, nose outline, lips, hair line, teeth, etc.
Of course there are a lot of differences, but that's normal. If you saw me and my father or my brother you wouldn't say either of us is related to each other. We are completely different. I have green eyes whereas both my parents and my brother have brown eyes, for example. The only facial structure I have inherited from my father is my nose, and it is not even a close match.
As for Chris recognizing Jake, don't forget that they were both involved in the war 6 months before RE6 (the same incident where Chris got his big trauma), so It's possible that they have met there before.
That's another thought I had on Chris knowing Jake.
nose, cheek bone, the mouth are almost the same. he may not look exactly the same as his father Albert but he sure fight like him. Jake's scar that make him look very different.
same thing like Claire and Chris. they are siblings yet they don't really look the same.
the only character that almost look exactly the same is Sherry Birkin in RE6 with his father William Birkin (except the eyes).
Good points.
jake definitely shares some similarities to his father - in the face, and they even have the same slim, yet muscular build. but yeah - doesn't look exactly like his father, and that is a very good thing to me. i'd call them out on lazy character creation if they made him look exactly like a young wesker.
Right. I'm wasn't expecting him to be an exact younger looking Wesker. They have some similarities though not many.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
he doesn't need to look exactly like wesker to be the son of wesker, he definitely has some of weskers features that make it fairly obvious now we've seen side by side pics.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
As we all know Jake Muller is Albert Wesker's son. But where does the similarities actually kick in? Starting with how they both look you can easily point out their differences.

qCBJy.png

Jake's hair is shaved, but you can tell its orange. While Wesker hair is blonde. We can assume that he may have his mothers looks more than Wesker's. Did all the experiments that Jake go through somehow possibly alter his physical features? Or maybe he's not really Wesker's son at all and could just be a plot of RE6 story. Leave any thoughts you may have behind these two.
2064353-wesker_umvc3_v11.png

1786935-albert_wesker_re5_by_weskeralber_1.jpg
1209028-wesker_survives_the_mansion.jpg

Top Bottom