• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I Demand Carla and Agent have alternative outfits! :)

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
yeah, they need alt outfits ;o; Like, for agent a B.S.A.A outfit and Carla can be dressed in a lab-coat.
(What they need is to release a mercenaries game for a console with all the characters. and downloadable content so we can play as all of them)

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
(What they need is to release a mercenaries game for a console with all the characters. and downloadable content so we can play as all of them)
Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Claire, Hunk, Barry, Krauser, and Wesker were all in Mercenaries 3D, which was a blend of maps from 4 and 5. And, they ALL got ex costumes. With Revelations getting it's port, and RE7 surely going to PS4, I think a fully complete Mercenaries game for consoles would be a fantastic last stand for RE on the PS3/Xbox. Include all the maps (at least from 4 on, but remakes of 1-3 maps would be super cool too), all the characters (Revelations included), and costumes, loadouts, etc for all of them. I would pay full price for that.

It's silly that Carla and Agent don't have costumes. That would be easy enough for them to add in an update.

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
I think a fully complete Mercenaries game for consoles would be a fantastic last stand for RE on the PS3/Xbox. Include all the maps (at least from 4 on, but remakes of 1-3 maps would be super cool too), all the characters (Revelations included), and costumes, loadouts, etc for all of them. I would pay full price for that.

Yeah, same. I just want everyone to choose from and tons of stages and weapons and stuff.

It's silly that Carla and Agent don't have costumes. That would be easy enough for them to add in an update.

I know! Maybe there will be an update on RE. net and there will be something for the two of em

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Seeing what they did to the other characters, I suppose the alternative outfits of the agent and Carla would be just recolours of what's already there... I can do recolours myself, so I don't need that. :rolleyes:

But if they're actually new outfits, maybe even with new loadouts, I'm in! And I would also sign a petition for this if there was one.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I would totally buy a Mercs only RE game.
Step by step guide:
1. Take the base Mercenaries Mode script from RE6.
2. Add all the chars and stages we've ever had in any Mercs mode.
3. Make them 1 or 2 alternative costumes.
4. Add skills and weapon customization like in RE6 and Raid Mode.

Voila, there you have a standard release price game with minimal effort and everyone would like it. Perhaps add in RE.NET support to sweeten the deal even more.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Mercs Reunion for Re6? Yes Please.

Alt Leon's Loadout could easily be A Carlos Loadout

Sherry's Alt could be Rebecca's

Alt Chris's Billy's

Leon's is a Kevin Loadout

Ect. I have Every possible loadout made in my mind that would fit ANY Re character

Minus Cutscene only characters (Alfred, Alexia, Ect)

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
omg I'm imagining how great survivors and other modes would be with that many characters too. I enjoy the other modes, but it gets boring seein the same people over and over again. It'd be cool if you could upgrade each one's skills differently too, so you could develop your favourite characters and online games would have a ton of unique players.

BeardedBushMan

It's always possible. If I remember correctly, Desperate Escape, Lost Nightmares, and Mercs Reunion was about 7-8 months (maybe longer).

I dont think it helps that RE:Revelations is being released, since they'll likely be focusing so much on that. Either way, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

BeardedBushMan

I was thinking, as much as I loved Krauser, he could easily be replaced with Deborah. She'd attack normal, then so crazy after killing so many enemies (like Krauser's arm attack). And Deborah clearly has the advantage over him, she's wearing a nightie! :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
She's been with us since RE4, she needs some action already! Capcom gave us extra costumes for Claire and Sheva that made them look a bit like her, but it's not the same. And wouldn't it be amazing if Hunnigan of all people turned out to be the most badass melee fighter? :cool:

Top Bottom