• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 HUNK in Revelations

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Why did Chris roll his sleeves up in the arctic?

"It's too hot out here". And his friend is wearing shorts.

lol. Man, if they don't have a good reason for that then they really are idiots over at Capcom. Or maybe they are just too lazy to animate Chris with his sleeves down. I would guess maybe its a marksman thing but I don't think long sleeves would interfere with your ability to aim a handgun.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
A female Wesker would be pretty interesting. We haven't had really good mutated female to fight since Alexia Ashford (I assume we will eventually fight a mutated Alex Wesker). But it would be wierd for me if Alex Wesker was a woman because my name is Alexx.

Right, but that shouldnt be weird...Alex is a unisex name...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Right, but that shouldnt be weird...Alex is a unisex name...

Yeah but Alex isn't usually the full name. Its usually Alexander or Alexis (or Alexia) where usually guys go by Alex and usually girls stick with the more feminine sounding name. I know girls can go by Alex too but I've met lots of guys that go buy Alex and have never really met a girl that goes by Alex.

I think if Alex Wesker was a woman they would have been more creative with the name. They already had an Alexia. It would be kinda like introducing a new male character named Christopher or a female named Becky.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've actually only ever known one guy named Alex personally, as oposed to 3 girls named Alex...my sister being one of them...And as for the name Alex, its obviously beause all the Wesker children started with A's we can assume...i don't know...to me it makes perfect sense...
Yeah but Alex isn't usually the full name. Its usually Alexander or Alexis (or Alexia) where usually guys go by Alex and usually girls stick with the more feminine sounding name. I know girls can go by Alex too but I've met lots of guys that go buy Alex and have never really met a girl that goes by Alex.

I think if Alex Wesker was a woman they would have been more creative with the name. They already had an Alexia. It would be kinda like introducing a new male character named Christopher or a female named Becky.

KennedyShot02

Its a shame that such a great RE game is only reserved for a mere handheld and not a console or pc.

I just have always felt that consoles are better then handhelds so thats why IMO I think its a shame.
I agree with you on this whole heartedly. Resident Evil games are better on Console then Handhelds

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
I don't think it would cheapen anything at all. It would add depth to HUNK's character. All we really know about him is that was at the training facility on Rockfort so he had already been with Umbrella for a long time when he survived Raccoon City. I mean it would make Alex Wesker not so different from Albert Wesker. Albert was somewhat of a genius himself.
yeah, but now we know who's smarter *hint: NOT the dead one*

I agree with you on this whole heartedly. Resident Evil games are better on Console then Handhelds
the first three r still pretty gud on PSP though...

Lirium

I've actually only ever known one guy named Alex personally, as oposed to 3 girls named Alex...my sister being one of them...And as for the name Alex, its obviously beause all the Wesker children started with A's we can assume...i don't know...to me it makes perfect sense...

All the children didn't start with A...xD Just Alex and Albert. Those were the only two who came to BE anything, but they all didn't start with A's. There was Felicia, Laura, Ken, Jonah, etc etc. I think there was even Hiro and Hans. >_<;

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
All the children didn't start with A...xD Just Alex and Albert. Those were the only two who came to BE anything, but they all didn't start with A's. There was Felicia, Laura, Ken, Jonah, etc etc. I think there was even Hiro and Hans. >_<;

Ok, my apologies, i must've misunderstood what i read...

Top Bottom