• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 HUNK in Revelations

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I hope that it is HUNK also.

But at this point we have no real proof that it is him.

Its such a shame this game is only for a handheld.

It looks so darn awesome.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I really don't see how thats a shame though...

Its a shame that such a great RE game is only reserved for a mere handheld and not a console or pc.

I just have always felt that consoles are better then handhelds so thats why IMO I think its a shame.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Its gotta be HUNK. New USS agents are introduced in Operation Raccoon City but they gave them all new masks so we could tell them apart.

I read a comment on youtube. After seeing this trailer someone made a guess that HUNK is Alex Wesker. What do you think about that?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I read a comment on youtube. After seeing this trailer someone made a guess that HUNK is Alex Wesker. What do you think about that?

I HIGHLY doubt that HUNK is Alex Wesker.

That would really cheapen his overall character in my honest opinion not to mention the fact that Spencer implied that for the most part Alex Wesker is mostly brains over brawn aka a pure genius.

It would be really weird at this point to introduce such a character as a established killing machine such as HUNK.

T-Vaccinated Kid

I HIGHLY doubt that HUNK is Alex Wesker.

That would really cheapen his overall character in my honest opinion not to mention the fact that Spencer implied that for the most part Alex Wesker is mostly brains over brawn aka a pure genius.

It would be really weird at this point to introduce such a character as a established killing machine such as HUNK.

I don't think it would cheapen anything at all. It would add depth to HUNK's character. All we really know about him is that was at the training facility on Rockfort so he had already been with Umbrella for a long time when he survived Raccoon City. I mean it would make Alex Wesker not so different from Albert Wesker. Albert was somewhat of a genius himself.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I don't think it would cheapen anything at all. It would add depth to HUNK's character. All we really know about him is that was at the training facility on Rockfort so he had already been with Umbrella for a long time when he survived Raccoon City. I mean it would make Alex Wesker not so different from Albert Wesker. Albert was somewhat of a genius himself.

But don't you think Spencer (someone who has had a close eye on him his whole life) would have known and said that Alex was a highly trained Umbrella operative who regurly does missions?

It all would not add up at this point if Alex Wesker turned out to be HUNK since obviously Spencer who is in charge of and owns the UAC would know who he has hired and who he hasn't. Spencer for the most part just insinuated that Alex was just a genius who did most things behind the scenes.

Such a bit of important info surely would have been present in Spencers files regarding Alex in RE5LIN.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But don't you think Spencer (someone who has had a close eye on him his whole life) would have known and said that Alex was a highly trained Umbrella operative who regurly does missions?

It all would not add up at this point if Alex Wesker turned out to be HUNK since obviously Spencer who is in charge of and owns the UAC would know who he has hired and who he hasn't. Spencer for the most part just insinuated that Alex was just a genius who did most things behind the scenes.

Such a bit of important info surely would have been present in Spencers files regarding Alex in RE5LIN.

But what need does Spencer have to just outwardly talk about HUNK/Alex like that...i mean, what we here of him/her in the files is sketchy anyway, so i see it as very possible, however i personally find it unlikely because i don't thik Alex is a boy...i think Alex is a female...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
But what need does Spencer have to just outwardly talk about HUNK/Alex like that...i mean, what we here of him/her in the files is sketchy anyway, so i see it as very possible, however i personally find it unlikely because i don't thik Alex is a boy...i think Alex is a female...

Spencer seemed to have taken great pride in Alex Wesker and all his/her endeavours.

Something as important as being a top UAC operative surely would have been mentioned along with all his or her accomplishments.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Spencer seemed to have taken great pride in Alex Wesker and all his/her endeavours.

Something as important as being a top UAC operative surely would have been mentioned along with all his or her accomplishments.

I agree with KennedyKiller, there was no reason for him to talk about Alex's life story. Spencer was proud of Alex, but the only reason he cared was because he was obsessed with his coming death and he wanted Alex to save him by creating a virus that could keep him alive (and make him a god) and thats the only reason he mentioned Alex in his memoirs. He never said Alex was strictly an intellectual. He basically says that Alex could learn any talent he wanted and he was supperior to everyone. He couldn't be supperior to Albert without combat skills, especially in their field.

Personally I think it would make Alex Wesker a far more acceptable villain for the future of the series if he had been there in the shadows all along in the form of HUNK.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
He basically says that Alex could learn any talent he wanted and he was supperior to everyone. He couldn't be supperior to Albert without combat skills, especially in their field.

I don't recall it being stated that he was supperior to everyone including Albert Wesker.

Can you post a link?

T-Vaccinated Kid

That statement is very ambiguous.

It doesn't neccesarily imply that he may have a military and combat background such as HUNK has.

As I said something like that would have been mentioned specifically by Spencer himself IMO.

I know it doesn't strictly mean anything. But when he says Alex is superior to everyone, as one of the Wesker Children, you'd think that would imply he is more than just smart. And its not as if Spencer was actually talking strictly about Alex. He was just saying that Alex was his only hope for survival, so of course he was talking about how smart he was and how he had faith in his research. There was no place in the memoirs where he needed to mention any possible combat skills.

I'm not saying that HUNK is probably Alex, I'm just saying that its a possibility we could consider since its not unlikely given what we know, which isn't much. All we know about Alex is that Spencer considered him the best result of the Wesker project and he was working on a new virus for Spencer when he and his research disappeared.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Not only that...but we really don't know much about HUNK either...actually, say Alex is HUNK...it would explain why he was supposed to steal a sample of the G-Virus...to use it to develop what Alex was working on...so if thats the case then HUNK and Alex don't even have to be the same person, but they would know of each other possibly...And Tvac has a point...If Alex was so supperior then there is nothing that puts you in a postition of superiority more than power...and HUNK has physical power...Alex had mental...someone with a great deal of both would most definatley be very superior to most...which would also explain how HUNK could easily get away from G...aka mutated William Birkin...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Not only that...but we really don't know much about HUNK either...actually, say Alex is HUNK...it would explain why he was supposed to steal a sample of the G-Virus...to use it to develop what Alex was working on...so if thats the case then HUNK and Alex don't even have to be the same person, but they would know of each other possibly...And Tvac has a point...If Alex was so supperior then there is nothing that puts you in a postition of superiority more than power...and HUNK has physical power...Alex had mental...someone with a great deal of both would most definatley be very superior to most...which would also explain how HUNK could easily get away from G...aka mutated William Birkin...

That was going to be my next point. Not only do we not know much about HUNK but even though he's been in or mentioned in a bunch of RE games they've never really done much with his character. The fact that he has lines in this game is pretty significant itself. They're going to have to explain what he's doing now that Umbrella doesn't exist. If Alex Wesker does turn out to be in this game he'll most likely be HUNK's boss if anything.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That was going to be my next point. Not only do we not know much about HUNK but even though he's been in or mentioned in a bunch of RE games they've never really done much with his character. The fact that he has lines in this game is pretty significant itself. They're going to have to explain what he's doing now that Umbrella doesn't exist. If Alex Wesker does turn out to be in this game he'll most likely be HUNK's boss if anything.

Like i said...i'm fiarly postive they know each other...i'd honestly belive they were the same person if not for my strong belief that Alex is female...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Like i said...i'm fiarly postive they know each other...i'd honestly belive they were the same person if not for my strong belief that Alex is female...

A female Wesker would be pretty interesting. We haven't had really good mutated female to fight since Alexia Ashford (I assume we will eventually fight a mutated Alex Wesker). But it would be wierd for me if Alex Wesker was a woman because my name is Alexx.

Top Bottom