• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 How to open it?

Sexta_PT

I have found one shipwreck in the marshlands with one of those metal briefcases that usualy contain weapons but i cant open this one. i tried several times, with diferent weapons in the inventory but i still cant open it

v iBaxter

then ur game is broken and u have made like three different threads in like 5 minutes just ask questions in a thread where people can reply to problems instead of making a thread for one answer.

Sexta_PT

i just made this thread and the other one about the music in re5.
You are only correct about this thread.

We Are Ninja

You can't just walk up to it, you have to walk up the poles (they form a ramp) on the left side of the boat. Then you can access what's inside the case.

The weapons in your inventory shouldn't affect whether you can open the case, however if you already have one of these items in your inventory you won't be able to pick it up... Since you haven't opened the case yet, I'd imagine that it's safe to assume that you don't have one.

Make sure you've got an empty slot, walk up the ramp to the left and open the case.

Sexta_PT

thanks for the help ninja,
i finaly got it, i havent seen that little ramp on the left side of the briefcase in the other times i tried to open it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha!!! I laugh at people when they dont realise there is a ramp next to the box hehe When I'm playing online certain people seem to not see the ramp and just run up close to the box it's a simple mistake.

swift poet

Sexta_PT;63150 said:
I have found one shipwreck in the marshlands with one of those metal briefcases that usualy contain weapons but i cant open this one. i tried several times, with diferent weapons in the inventory but i still cant open it

Sounds like some sorta glitch, have you tried resetting your game and trying again?

Top Bottom