• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 How to get the prequel episodes

Zacmac90

I have recently bought the gold edition of RE 5 and beat the game and everything but how do I get the prequels like desperate escape and the others...says something bout a token but my game didnt come with a token that ik of...help??

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
To get Desperate Escape and Lost in Nightmares, you have download them from either Xbox live or PSN, depending on what you are playing, of course. ;)

MissDomino

Premium
if you have gold edition it should be included. As far as I remember you just need to beat the game. Check that all the chapters are completed in stage select. Don't know if this is the problem though.

Edit: it's not on the disc for the 360 version? what a drag. I like having everything on disc.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The Playstation 3 version has all the DLCs on the disc but the Xbox 360 version, which I believe you have, comes with download tokens. They should have been in the box I think.

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
*facepalms*

Read the question a bit too fast :oops:

Yeah, there should be code(s) somewhere in the box that you have to enter onto your Xbox if that's the version you have.

Top Bottom