• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How Sue Are We?

Valentine

Hard To Kill
That Krauser died when Leon finished him?

This is what I recall!

Assignment Ada is not canon... it was intended to be at first but then was replaced by separate ways...

Leon fought Krauser first, but krauser didn't die, but was heavyly wounded... then Krauser already transformed went after ada...

she finished him off sin separate ways... or did she? Remember that Krauser had the power to form and form back to normal no one else had that ability.

This happend after Leon fought him > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPOH1sf7Whc&feature=related I don't know but it doesn't seem very convincing to me.

I didn't watch the video, but Capcom may have something in store for him. Maybe he's on insurance, ya know incase Capcom needs a villain from the past or something, so they don't have to throw in these new guys out of nowhere with a pulled out of the ass story and try to tie it in with the rest, *coughtricellcough* I believe Steve was, and still might be another one of these characters that is on "insurance"

Nosophoros

But if Assignment Ada isn't canon then how did Ada get the five samples in the case at the end of the game (in the helicopter)?

Valentine

Hard To Kill
As I said it was replaced by Separate Ways where she got the the final Las Plagas sample or what ever it was. I think perhaps RE6 will contain Leon and Krauser just like Chris and Wesker.

Kagara

Krauser was cool. I wish it was Leon who killed him though, since it was their rivalry.

I'm quite sure he's in Darkside Chronicles, so we'll get a perspective on his future then.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Well this shown that he survived and the island blowing up but is he somewhere safe or is he just waitng for death to its jobb?

395140-7_super.jpg

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Yes if you are refering to that one yes it could be that one on the picture. Or in the end when Ada pushed the butten that blew up the whole island.

Top Bottom