• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How much do you hate Ashley?

How much do you hate Ashley?

• Total voters

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive already used an abused ashley she aint coming back to me again. i told her what shes worth already X)

Thats why i hate her so. ahahahahaah

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=RE5. link=topic=339.msg17649#msg17649 date=1229104300]
shes to blonde for me. way to blonde.. infact no i just dont like her name. Wait.. i dont like her because ive rescued her so many times.

I wish i still had the RE4 game so i could kill her now.
[/quote]
She's way too... President's daughter for me!
If Megan Fox was ashley... Boy...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I search megan fox on google.. i find girl bend over car
megan-fox-transformers.jpg

Hoady

I swear her spine just snapped about 4 different ways in that picture(although she totally wants a pounding).

I got bored of Transformers(Besides Megan being a total fox :p)i just hate that main actor in the movie hes a full on jackass and clearly needs some mates.

Hoady

Thats understandable.I suppose its the only movie i've seen him in though and i didn't like the movie as whole it just made me bored maybe i'm just boring? :-X

3d-agent

He did also appear in INDIANA JONES 4, Disturbia and Eagle Eye. I dont know what type of movies you like..but you can watch the above mentioned ones.

A-Virus300

Sometimes I just wanna keep shooting her, but then "game over" and i don't wanna increase lost amount!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=A-Virus300 link=topic=339.msg17909#msg17909 date=1229199731]
Sometimes I just wanna keep shooting her, but then "game over" and i don't wanna increase lost amount!

[/quote]
yes swiftly getting back to topic about us wanting to kill ashley haha, thats what we say! plus megan fox is hot, an Hoady lol your always gonna joke about peoples spines arnt you lol well i hope you do coz it always makes me laugh haha oh ma spine!

Hoady

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=339.msg17868#msg17868 date=1229190608]
He did also appear in INDIANA JONES 4, Disturbia and Eagle Eye. I dont know what type of movies you like..but you can watch the above mentioned ones.
[/quote]

Thats right i saw Indiana Jones 4 in the movies and he was a biker greaser he was pretty good in that movie although Indiana Jones 4 was pretty full on in comparison to the other ones.I pretty much like all movie genres....except for musicals.I watch all the international ones on tv theres heaps of good stuff out there besides from Hollywood.

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=339.msg17977#msg17977 date=1229252276]
yes swiftly getting back to topic about us wanting to kill ashley haha, thats what we say! plus megan fox is hot, an Hoady lol your always gonna joke about peoples spines arnt you lol well i hope you do coz it always makes me laugh haha oh ma spine!
[/quote]

Yeah its only considering my spine is slightly bent so i've casually here and there made jokes about it and spine disfigurement sounds funny. :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
As long as you dont mind me finding it so funny haha but its only when you do those qoute things haha

Top Bottom