• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many of you RE fans are girls?

potato

I always though Resident Evil series is more of a guy's game, but i notice many people keep saying how HAWT Chris Redfield & Leon Kennedy which puzzles me. I mean how can you say they are HAWT when Jill, Ada, Claire & Rebecca are even HAWTER? So I'm just wondering how many % of RE players are actually ladies?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'm female, but has it never come to your mind that there might also be gay gamers? :D I know some male RE fans who would prefer Chris or Leon over Jill and the others a thousand times! :p

MissDomino

Premium
I'm female :)
I've heard Resident Evil be referred to as a "girl's" game (by a male... that plays it), so I doubt there are any restrictions. RE has always, since part 1 had a playable male and female character, so it was always for everyone.

L

Lurker
There are several rules in which this thread could use:
29. On the internet, all girls are men, and all kids are undercover FBI agents or Perverted Justice Decoys.

30. There are NO girls on the internet.

32. You must have pictures to prove your statements.

So obviously, a few of the women here are most definitely men. Just sayin'.

Luna113304

[Insert custom title here]
The girls are okay to play with but come on, just take a look at that patented Leon look from RE4 and now RE6 (as I'm playing I'm noticed how often he does it, so hot).

MissSelenaSays

I'm a girl, but if I had a choice I'd be a wolf.
That being said, I feel like RE is a guy game, but the girl characters are just as awesome.

Top Bottom