• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 How many achievements do you have?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i just thought i'd see how much people are into re5.
i've recently taken it upon myself to get all or most of the achievements.
so how many of the 60 do you guys have

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I have 57 of the 60 achievements.

I got all the original achievements, but I am missing the 3 of the versus achievements.

aintnoscrub

Premium
wow thats impressive, i got about 47 now, havent even started on the online achievements yet.
the versus ones seem pretty hard to get.
anyone got 60 yet?

aintnoscrub

Premium
BIGHARD CHEATER;61958 said:
I can help you get some of them if you want.

i havent even tried to get the versus yet, but yeah we can try go for the online achievements soon.
im back on xbox live on the 4th, im home for xmas break and decided to catch up on offline games lol
so anytime after then

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;61961 said:
i havent even tried to get the versus yet, but yeah we can try go for the online achievements soon.
im back on xbox live on the 4th, im home for xmas break and decided to catch up on offline games lol
so anytime after then

I will be online all day on that day (off from school) so that sounds like a good day to help you.

About 2 or 3 of them we will need 2 more people to get them. I know 2 that can help us get them.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i'll be online after 4, because i have work up until them...although if ur not from the UK, i'll be on 4 english time.

aintnoscrub

Premium
anyone can help, if you want add me...aintnoscrub, then i'll accept on the 4th jan
then we'll play

Kellyrose

I used to have 100%, but since they added the new Lost in Nightmares trophies I only have 86% :dry:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@aintnoscrub: If I am correct then when you get online at 11 a.m where I live. If you are going to be online in the afternoon then it will be a.m.

@Wesker Shades: You can me and aintnoscrub get them. As soon as all of us are online I or someone else will start a game and invite me, you, and aintnoscrub. If we are going to get all of them we will need 1 more person then we can get all of them.

aintnoscrub

Premium
if its 2pm for you then that should be fine for everyone yeah? then we'll go for all the achievements
sounds like a plan.
nice one guys

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;61980 said:
if its 2pm for you then that should be fine for everyone yeah? then we'll go for all the achievements
sounds like a plan.
nice one guys

I made a little mistake. I accidently put in 2 by accident. I was supposed to subtract 4 p.m by 6 hours which would be 11 a.m.

So it would actually be 11 a.m., but I don't blame you for the mistake, it was actually my fault so I am going to change it in case of futher confusion.

aintnoscrub

Premium
lets say about 6pm my time, so 12ish ur time, that way everyone should be able to get online no problem.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;61982 said:
lets say about 6pm my time, so 12ish ur time, that way everyone should be able to get online no problem.

Sounds good, but I can try to get online before 12. It would be painful to get up before 12 (since I stay up until about 3 - 5 a.m my time), but I can make it before 12 as long as I don't have a pillow or listen to Hell Frozen Rain.

So which time do you want me to be online. 12 or before 12.

It won't matter to me.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i would say around 12, its your xmas break, don't get up to early just to play resident evil lol.
p.s wesker shades you from the UK then?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;61987 said:
i would say around 12, its your xmas break, don't get up to early just to play resident evil lol.
p.s wesker shades you from the UK then?

Ok 12 it is then unless I wake up early.

Top Bottom