• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 How is this possible? Glitch maybe?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I was going through Mercenaries today on public assembly. I choose Chris BSAA and my partner choose Jill Battle Suit.

I get grabbed by the executioner and I was unsuccesful in shaking him off from me. I accidently pressed LT+RT when it was X+A. The executioner did hit me while I was down. Now everyone knows that when he hits you after he threw you down that you would die and get the you are dead screen.

Like I said he hits me after he threw me down, but for some reason I didn't die :D. I didn't even get the game over screen :D. Instead I got back up and lost no health except for being thrown :(.

So is this some kinda of glitch.

Remeber what happened: Got grabbed then trown
Pressed the wrong buttons to dodge.
Got hit by the big axe.
Then got back up without being dead,

Kellyrose

It doesn't sound like anything that could be exploitable, any type of software or machine can glitch somehow. I've experienced some weird things in the game but haven't been able to recreate any of them, so I wouldn't count on trying this again to save you =P

Popo

a glitch happened to me in which i could shoot in dying mode, it isnt very useful but.. its a glitch!

teal27

The same thing happened to me, only I pressed 'X' instead of 'Square' to dodge. I was like "Well, this is it. Chris is dead." and then the axe just went 'shhhooopp!' right through him, hit the ground and came back and the music was still playing. Chris got up like "Oh, pfft, that was nothin'" and I went on my merry way, lol.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
thats happend before. and once the camera shifted on the chainsaw death and it was actualy a cut throat and the spine hangs out

teal27

Jason-Voorhees;52949 said:
thats happend before. and once the camera shifted on the chainsaw death and it was actualy a cut throat and the spine hangs out

Ewwwwwww . . . .:blink: Well, I'm glad I haven't experienced THAT glitch.

Top Bottom