• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How far would YOU get?

ResidentZelda

LOL......No I wouldn't make it, I don't have any army training, I'm tall but not flexible and I would have gotten killed by the first Ganado, besides I'm not good at avoiding things :S (by that you can guess that I suck at dodgeball XD, and I suck at aiming with the laser.

HOLY CRAP YOUR DAD IS IN THE BRITISH ARMY?!

Besides I'm a 13 year old girl what would you expect?!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If the ganados had human traits, I could make it quite far. But the Del Lago would kill me. Or maybe not. I think I would been more careful, and not crossed the lake like Leon does! I would drive the boat around, not straight across. Or walked around the lake.
Maybe I would die attempting to leave the church. At least I would die if I tried to leave the way Leon does in the cutscene...

Jill Fan;14496 said:
I would have probably been killed in teh begining of the 1.2 chapter... :( theres no way I could set myself free like Leon did... I can shot and fight, but that wouldn't be enough...
I wouldn't made that either. But maybe I would not been arrested in the first place?

SyKotik Cannon;15261 said:
idk.... MAYBE i'd make it away from the house in the
beginning... if so i kno i wouldnt survive the first
village. u gotta remember, those guys throw sharp stuff
at u and in a real situation u would die easily. and for
the people saying u'd make it all the way thru that is
100% bull**** because there is no way u'd ever beat salazar,
big cheese, that monster in the lake, the guy with the
sewn eyes with the claws on his hands and all the other bosses.
In a real situation, the enemies would die alot quicker. If you avoided being surrounded, you could get far.

Alucard;36849 said:
I'd probably trip on the explosive wires they set up on the trees before the village
Haha, I think you'd see the red blinking light and avoided them.

Someone mentioned setting the village on fire, in real life all the houses would have burned down already! Didn't you notice all those candles placed high under the ceilings? And all the torches?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
God I havnt seen SyKotik Cannon online for so long.
doubt he will ever come back lol, those were the days though lol when i first joined haha

mastermind

i would probably make it to the boss battles and run away screaming like a 6 year old girl for her mommy. but other than the bosses i could do it :)

D

Deleted member 1428

A_Wesker123;13070 said:
How far would YOU get if you were Leon?

I'd make it the whole way. My dad's a Sergeant in the army so i have weapons training and im really fast and muscly. Also i always trust women

Ah but women usually betray. Never trust a beautiful woman, espicially one that's in to you.

Broken Butterfly

I'd probably die right away. Get crushed by the Indiana Jones boulder or something. >_> The first one.

There are only three Ganados at the first house, which is easy enough. Then you go into town and there is the plethora of those little boogers, but just stand off to the side and pick them off as they come after you. Easy enough.

But that boulder would probably get me.

D

Deleted member 1428

What little boogers? The Indiana jones boulder.. I'd probably just climb up the mountains or hill.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I agree with BB. I could perhaps take on- erm, I mean run from- the first few that aren't in large groups, but I wouldn't expect to get any further than that.

And I have to agree with one of the comments made earlier; while it's cute that some of the guys are all like, 'oh ya, I'd make it all the way'- uh uh. Leon is so not human, he's basically superman- and unfortunetly first aid sprays and mixed herbs don't heal all wounds and injuries fully. Yes. realistically the ganados would be much easier to kill- but we can't forget that Leon actually encounters monsters- do you really think anyone stands a realistic chance against Del Lago? El Gigante? Mendez? Vertugo? Salazar? Saddler? Sorry, but it just ain't happening. :lol:

Drake Sykes Hellion

Depends, do i get only the starting handgun and ammo?.

Or do i get my played through equipment? if I get those then I can handle myself.

Broken Butterfly.
Blacktail.
Striker.
and a lots od ammo and grenades.

If I just get the hand gun and ammo...well, I'll make it to the village and most likely die by the chainsaw guy.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
but we can't forget that Leon actually encounters monsters- do you really think anyone stands a realistic chance against Del Lago? El Gigante? Mendez? Vertugo? Salazar? Saddler? Sorry, but it just ain't happening. :lol:
No problemo, I can handle them all.
After all I was in the army and learned how to fight big dangerous Soviet commies. :ninja:

La Femme Fatale;47437 said:
I could perhaps take on- erm, I mean run from- the first few that aren't in large groups,
Lmao, why did that sound cute. :lol:
You would make it all the way, just like myself and everyone else. It's simple, I would just take other routes. There are usually no enemies in the woods, that's where I would go. And I would not tried to cross the lake, I would walk.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That would work for the village, but what about the castle and island stages? And we have to keep in mind that the objective is not particularly surviving, but making sure Ashley doesn't croak.

Levan

Polkka. lol
If I had no idea at all what would happen throughout the game, I wouldn't even last against those three(or two if I'm on easy, lol) Ganados you first encounter where they block the door to your exit and you have to run out, especially if they're smarter and have a more realistic sense.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Well, if they had a more realistic sense, they would still be easy pickings for someone with a steady hand and calm head.

But it would still be pretty tough, but even then, if it were a real case scenarios, a single person would not be sent, more like a whole team.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Maybe but I'm not a guy with a calm head lol. Guys running after you with their hatchets and pitchforks... And I don't even have any experience with firearms. So safe to say, I'll never survive. :(

Leon's just... superman, lol. Like what LFF said.

Plus, he could get impaled with a pitchfork, directly hit on the head with a hatchet or a burning arrow, stabbed, bitten on the neck by a regenerator, hit by a medieval flail, slashed apart by a garador's blades, blown up by a dynamite/rocket launcher,rammed by a shield ganado, burned by a ganado with the ridiculous talent of blowing torches or those guys at the lava level, get whipped by a tentacle/s from either the original plagas, salazar or those dogs, get shocked by a stun rod, recieve the fury of a thousand bullets by JJ or those guys with the gatling guns, grabbed by a ganado and still get damaged, mauled by those dogs, get acid spat all over the face, and all those other stuff with the bosses since they have too many attacks, and still get cured through it by using fictional herbs/first aid sprays that are miracle items if you ask me.

How come eating an egg, a fish, or herbs magically cure you when an arrow hits your head, but not even a simple cut from Krauser's knife would be cured when you use them? D:

Drake Sykes Hellion

Handguns are pretty easy to handle though, if Leon's handgun is 9MM, the recoil shouldn't be much.

but yeah, seeing people with weapons running at you would be pretty nerve racking lol

And the worst part, you can't even understand them unless you know spanish.

Top Bottom