• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 How do you think the game is doing ?

Denzil22

Premium
I was on metacritic before and ep1 seems to be going down good with users on most platforms apart from PCs. I see a lot of 7/10s to from many reviews to I think people need to remember this is just ep1 and that it was setting up the story. Just hope it does well becuse iam really Liking it so far.

D

Deleted member 13960

I've enjoyed it so far.. I have a couple gripes but I'd say it's an easy 8/10

Denzil22

Premium
I've enjoyed it so far.. I have a couple gripes but I'd say it's an easy 8/10
I feel the way there a few little problems but nothing that bad the story in this one is amazing more than makes up for some issues I just hope others feel the same

e_etu

Soram ~
How do you feel about it being in episodes I like it because in way it makes the game last a lot longer

Well yeah , i like them being in episodes but its really hard to wait for week to see what´s gonna happen next xD

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Honestly i hate it Being done this way.
When i watch a series I like and have to wait each week it annoys me because I want to watch it then and there.
Same goes for a game but even more so because I want to play the story,not have to wait for it.
Im waiting for the disc release but I'm going to read up on alot of story points before release. Its no one's fault but my own but if rather read up on the spoilers on purpose than find out about any accidentally which is going to happen regardless.

sbr999

Personally I love the game, though it's painfully short even for an episodic format. 2x 15mins, when one knows where to go for episode 1...

PC port wise I'm not gonna go in detail because it would be censored :p

Denzil22

Premium
Honestly i hate it Being done this way.
When i watch a series I like and have to wait each week it annoys me because I want to watch it then and there.
Same goes for a game but even more so because I want to play the story,not have to wait for it.
Im waiting for the disc release but I'm going to read up on alot of story points before release. Its no one's fault but my own but if rather read up on the spoilers on purpose than find out about any accidentally which is going to happen regardless.
I see your point there the story is one of the stronge aspects of this game so far

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I hate the episodic format, but it's not enough to make me not like the game. I love the vibe of it, it's like what Leon's campaign in 6 SHOULD have felt like lol. I've never liked the "one player two characters" sort of thing, I'm a sucker for a solo mission, but it doesn't pull me out of the experience like I find it does in other games. Props really, they're on the right track with this formula. Considering it's a sequel to game that was first 3ds, it's come really far and I'm way more excited for 7 now then I was after playing 6 =)

TJay

Premium
I'm not really sure how it's "doing" because I haven't checked & I'm not sure it's fair to judge until the full thing is out. What I do know is that a lot of people I know (including those who normally don't play RE games) are either playing it or expressed an interest in it.

On a personal level, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. I like that it has a different feel to most of the other RE games but is also somewhat familiar.

The episodic format works fine for me. The way that I paced my replay of the entire series over the past 5-6 months or so was to play in small segments each day. It means I can make the episodes last a couple days & still have my "Resident Evil Slot" in my daily routine, without feeling like I need to rush through the story so it's not spoiled.

It's a nice experience, I'm very happy with it.

Denzil22

Premium
I'm not really sure how it's "doing" because I haven't checked & I'm not sure it's fair to judge until the full thing is out. What I do know is that a lot of people I know (including those who normally don't play RE games) are either playing it or expressed an interest in it.

On a personal level, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. I like that it has a different feel to most of the other RE games but is also somewhat familiar.

The episodic format works fine for me. The way that I paced my replay of the entire series over the past 5-6 months or so was to play in small segments each day. It means I can make the episodes last a couple days & still have my "Resident Evil Slot" in my daily routine, without feeling like I need to rush through the story so it's not spoiled.

It's a nice experience, I'm very happy with it.
It's nice to see you know a lot of people who are interested in it. Personally my experience as been very good to I like the island it's a very interesting environmental to explore and am loving getting some good characters back like Clair and Barry but I all ways get effected by othes complaining or dislikeing the game makes me worry about it's future I have grown up with resident evil don't wa it to end anytime soon :(

Top Bottom