• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you dodge?

PlayNdie

Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm not skimming through 900 posts to check.

Anyhow how do you dodge with the old tank controls? seriously I've played like 6 of their games by now and I'm still getting hit by stuff I KNOW us coming there has to be a technique for this I'm missing.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
In RE3, if you press a specific button ("Attack", I believe) at the exact moment when an enemy attacks, Jill/Carlos will either avoid or counter the attack. Then there's the possibility to perform a quick 180° spin that allows you to turn around and run away, which also works in Code Veronica, but unfortunately the proper dodge function only exists in RE3. In all other games with the old controls, you just have to run out of the way when something comes up, or shoot the enemy before it can reach you (works for hunters if your timing is right).

PlayNdie

So how do y'all avoid zombies jabawokees, even when the controls aren't ****ing me up I get grabbed when I'm running by them a lot.

Top Bottom