• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 How do I beat Jill and Wesker?

madmark

I think I am at the end of the game or thereabouts. Can't shoot em...too fast. Tried the knife method ala re4, but kept dying. Anyone beat the game wanna point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Mad Mark

Ryan

Im sure a Flash Grenade might work against Wesker. You need to catch him of guard and make sure he cant see you. If he sees you then he will simply dodge your bullets.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Merciless;28482 said:
Easy mode is letting Wesker drill you through a door and then hiding from him for 7 minutes.
yeah get punched through the door lool then run, shoot him in the back when he cant see you an it stuns him. just survive for as long as possible, jill can be anoyying.

Elitevaz

You can knife jill in the face to do little damage, then approach her and you can do a special quicktime move, I did it with Sheva and she jumped and grabbed jill with her legs by the throat and slammed her into the ground. She was incapacitated for about 10 seconds, which I then used to unload on the back of wesker. Then he came after me and my friend unloaded in his back.

Morphosis

Run away, then look at the map to see where Wesker is, stay far FAR away from him, then snipe him, leave Jill to Sheva, if shes in trouble, then go back her up or try calling her to you.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I know this sounds weird but when your removing Jills chest stone, when your partners holding her insted of tapping rapidly I think you can just shoot it off, not sure if it saves time or not but it works. Not sure what happens if you shoot it with a fully tuned handcanon though.

Morphosis

RE5.;28586 said:
I know this sounds weird but when your removing Jills chest stone, when your partners holding her insted of tapping rapidly I think you can just shoot it off, not sure if it saves time or not but it works. Not sure what happens if you shoot it with a fully tuned handcanon though.

ahahahahah that sounds hilarious!! But, I did try shooting that darn thing with PSG1, for what i saw i totally nailed it, I hit that damm thing right in the middle, but not while Sheva was holding her, i was upstairs and Jill stopped looking for me, in that crazy stance, thats when i shot it... and she died.... :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah you can kill her easy It's not killing her but hurting her just enough to knock her out lol =( I killed her twice on my first run of the game haha once by accident an once on general principle lol

-Bad Jill, Don't Hit Chris!!
*Pulls out Magmun**BANGBNAGBANGBANG**

~Your Partner Is Dead~~~

=( Lol.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Just Run From Wesker, but if you make him retreat befor 7 Min. yout get the Heart of Africa Diamond (between the stairs during Jill Fight)

just hide in the maze corrodors , in one of the Rooms is a Chest That both of you need to open, in it is a Desert Eagle. you can hide against a wall, wait for him and jump out and Pelt him will Bullets

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Hate to break it to you, but you've got a long ways to go.

This fight is actually insanely easy. When fighting both Wesker and Jill make sure you have the grenade launcher you picked up in the ruins and a one case of acid rounds. For the first part, run around like bumbling idiot. If Wesker gets too close, shoot at him with the handgun and get away. The main purpose of the running though is to make sure Jill doesn't nail you with the machine gun (especially if Wesker is near you. I started off on veteran mode and all he does is a kick/palm combo which usually puts you in "dying" state and if it does- before Sheva can reach you -magnum...) So gather the green herbs, they'll come in handy if you screw up later, there's red herbs upstairs.
Get knocked through the door and run to your left. On your way, call Sheva. Keep going straight and she'll seperate from you and say
"I'll take care of Jill. You handle Wesker." This is actually quite simple. Wesker is strong, but as dumb as a sack of rocks when it comes to looking for people. Hide in the corners facing the doorways, making sure you're out of sight and he hasn't seen you. If you're close, wait till you see the first speck of black cross the threshold and fire. He won't dodge, he didn't see it coming. If you're too far to get a safe look without him noticing you, use your map. It is actually extremely useful and a lifesaver in this fight.
Sheva will hold true to her word and keep Jill occupied, but she does get back up eventually. So don't count on Sheva to help you with Wesker the whole time.
Careful when Wesker rushes at you though, there will be a reaction command to counterattack, but it happens extremely fast, there's no room or time for error, and you must be precise, I've only managed it four times myself. In other words it's fu**ing hard to avoid, so if you don't mind risking it and dying (Because this is the combo move I metioned earlier) simply run around him as he dashes toward you.

Now the Jill fight is completely blown out of proprtion. YOU CAN DO THIS FIGHT WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE BULLET! -And I daresay it's easier. Just stay in the main area. She'll run around alot, but run around her and trigger the reaction commands and talk to her, eventually she'll resist the mind-control device and you or Sheva can restrain her. If Sheva does you can tear it off while Sheva's holding her which will give you an X-Box achievement (Miscellaneous fact if you're interested) or you can let Sheva flip her over if you wait long enough and tear it off while she's on the ground or you can restrain her and flip her over and tear it off while she's down. All methods work. Now be careful, if you don't restrain her well enough she'll kick you and it will hurt so make sure you have your reflexes ready to dodge when the reaction command appears if the situation arises. Odds are though, you won't be able to tear it off in one go, so when she gets back up, repeat the process and repeat until the thing comes off.

Lemme know if you have boss trouble in the future, these are my favorite fights.

L

Lurker
I love this fight. Jill was hard for me though but i was surprised when i did the acheivment by accdent.

ravrdj

Here is the easiest way to win this fight. You will not get the heart of africa but you will easily beat the boss scene. For the first part, all you need to do is run around and dodge wesker, don't even worry about Jill. Run around and collect the green herbs by the stairs. Eventually, it will go to a cut scene where Wesker kicks you through a door. At that point, Run through all the hallways collecting items. Sheva will take care of Jill, while Wesker will follow you. He is so slow that he is NOTHING to worry about. You do have the option of trying to kill him to collect the prize, but if you're just trying to get through the stage don't worry about it because you'll just be wasting your bullets. Just collect as many items as you can and if you notice Sheva getting hurt call her to you. If Wesker gets too close just run away, he is so slow and confused he has a hard time finding you through all the hallways.

Truth is that you don't even need to shoot a single bullet to beat this boss stage. AFter about 7 minutes, another cut scene will show Wesker leaving and Jill is being controlled by something in her chest.

The easiest way to do this I found was to go to the second level (the first level was too open and allowed for Jilly to run away - on the 2nd floor she seems to get herself trapped) and press the square button to call to Jill, while Sheva will wait for Jill to get stunned and grab her. YOu can also do the holding but I found that it was best let Sheva do it while you press X repeatedly to grab the thing out of her chest.

So heres my little trick I found.. when you're pressing X she will eventually kick you away, and kick Sheva, then run away. The trick I found is to immediately run back up to her, use your knife, which will immediately stun her and allow sheva to grab her again, allowing you to try and grab the thing out of her.

I used the knife I think 4 out of 5 times (I was worried that it was going to kill her like the gun did but it never did) and it was the easiest thing ever, I didn't even have to shoot a bullet. I died about 4 times before I figured this little trick out lol

SkyChat

I got an S rank with Sheva AI.
Get punched through the door, run up to the end of the hall, aim and blast him. with the rocket launcher.
It works better when you shoot the lights cause in the dark he cant see you.

Hit him 2x and he'll go away leaving you with the Heart of Africa treassure, you can find that in between the stairs down floor.

MoleMan

When you get kicked through the door on the right, just run around with Sheva up top until you found a treasure chest. Grab the magnum in there for some easy rounds. Then just play hide and seek with your radar and Wesker for 7 minutes. Honestly this is an easy boss fight, you're just trying to fight at the wrong time...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think if you wonna get the heart of africa you have to do the melee attacks on wesker which is like a few button combos its not hard as long as you know how to do it. the stab him after when he falls down, just take a few first aid sprays with you, you dont really need loads of guns for that part anyway haha just take a magnum for that chapter lol so you can shoot jills stone after the fight.
I dont think ou have to do the combo more then twice but im not sure I still need to do it myself haha But when your Chris he punchs wesker till hes knock out =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si943giHXCw
think thats how you get the bad blood an heart of africa but i think you gotta do it more then once.

L

Lurker
re5 speaks the truth, if you use the melee attacks its easier to get the heart of africa which sells for 10000. Infinite ammo anyone?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I was using a handcanon an I missed a couple times, heehee...
"fission mailed, your partner has died"

Top Bottom