• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) how come

Cheer

Kamen Rider
ok i know that Re2 and Re3 happened in the same time only a few hour diffrentbut mu question is how come jill didn't face any of the monsters from Re2 and leon and claire didn't face the Nemesis?

Ryan

The Nemesis was designed and programmed to eliminate S.T.A.R.S. members which means it would have been following Jill around like mad. The first half of RE3 is set before RE2 which means Leon or Claire wouldn't have been in Raccoon City to see the monster. When Claire and Leon reach Raccoon City and both make it to the Police Station my guess is Nemesis is already at the Clock Tower. Both games have different routes and Raccoon City is huge, meaning it is very easy to miss each another. Thats me theory anyways. As for different enemy's, thats just Capcom introducing newer enemy's to the series a guess, plus the fact the game takes different routes may be a factor.

Hope I helped and if my theory is wrong then please someone clear it up for me!

Cheer

Kamen Rider
i guess your right becuse in Re3 in the police station there were a few places closed either by wood and nails or by broken tables. while in RE2 we see that those places are opened

Ryan

Black dragon knight;26000 said:
i guess your right becuse in Re3 in the police station there were a few places closed either by wood and nails or by broken tables. while in RE2 we see that those places are opened

Exactly, because in RE3 and RE2 (I think) you pick up files which tell the struggle of surviving Police Officers against the undead and they have boarded things up to stay safe. Eventually the get breached and Im sure thats the reason why in RE2 all doors are accessible.

Top Bottom