• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hottest RE character?

Who do you think the hottest RE character is?

• Total voters

Trinity

You should have put hottest FEMALE RE character,cause,there are girls here you know? ;)

Since Alexia isn't on the list,my vote goes to Jill :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh goodness. Strikesback5, how about next time you take a little extra time to read the actual descriptions instead of complaining about teensy tiny spelling errors. Then, you might have realized that RE discussions are not to be had here. There is a general RE discussion board that would have been more suitable.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
strikesback5;38964 said:
I know, I reported this post to the staff and requested it be moved.
theres no point trying to play by the rules now, you already broke them.

Trinity

iHadess you're just making it worse..Chill out dude..Back to the topic please? ;)

Like I said,I chose Jill even though she's not the perfect femme fatale..I like women like her.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
What the hell, we have like 30 threads all very similar to this topic.

"Who's your fav female character?!" "Who's hotter Jill or..."

For a "female character" I would have to go with Jill. Actually the order you have them in the list is the same order I would put them in. They're all very pretty though.

But the "hottest Resident Evil character" is OBVIOUSLY CHRIS! Duh. ;) So my vote goes to OTHER.

Godammlover

Trinity;39061 said:
iHadess you're just making it worse..Chill out dude..Back to the topic please? ;)

Like I said,I chose Jill even though she's not the perfect femme fatale..I like women like her.

Trinity, no offense to you but stop sticking up for that five year old.
I've just come back and I see he's made atleast 555555555555555 topics in each bloody forum.
That my friend, is complete spam.

Trinity

Godammlover;39149 said:
Trinity, no offense to you but stop sticking up for that five year old.
I've just come back and I see he's made atleast 555555555555555 topics in each bloody forum.
That my friend, is complete spam.

Naah,not sticking up...Just not wanting all of us to fall to his level...He'll be banned eventually..No point in ruining the only decent thread he made ;)

Star,I agree with you..About Chris :wub:

Levan

Polkka. lol
Claire's definitely the hottest one!

But Angela in Degeneration has a chance though, she looked very sexy in the ending for me. :lol:

Levan

Polkka. lol
^I think they're from the dead-aim/survivor series, but I only know Fong Ling from the three of them.

Top Bottom