• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Hot Toys RE5 Action Figures

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
I am not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but Hot Toys has made 1/6th Scale (12 In. tall) action figures for RE4. In August the first wave of RE5 Figures will hit online retailers.

422IMG_2917a_3x4a.jpg

422IMG_3509a_3x4a.jpg

423IMG_4268a_3x4.jpg

423IMG_4751a_3x4.jpg

430IMG_9804a_9904a_3x4.jpg

430IMG_9695a_3x4.jpg

Ah, yes I saw that a few days ago. As you can see i've had the Wesker one for a avatar. ^^ Pretty neat, I want one.

PsychoJill

I became aware of this earlier today and have already begun saving up for the Chris Statue, Im hoping a Jill statue is on the way also.

Levan

Polkka. lol
How much do these cost? :O

The Wesker ones look really good, but the Chris ones... It looks like its Chris from REmake and Chris in RE5 combined into one. D:

They should make models for some of the bosses as well, like Uroboros or Popokarimu. I wanna see those. :p

PsychoJill

Levan;42693 said:
How much do these cost? :O

The Wesker ones look really good, but the Chris ones... It looks like its Chris from REmake and Chris in RE5 combined into one. D:

They should make models for some of the bosses as well, like Uroboros or Popokarimu. I wanna see those. :p

They all cost $160 each >.<
Hoping the price comes down soon.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Wow, very very expensive. x_x

Well, it is a 12 inch tall model anyway, but meh if they don't lower the price a bit I'll never wanna buy one, or save money for it. :(

Or, it could really just be a waste of money. I think I'll just avoid it. :p

PsychoJill

Levan;42697 said:
Wow, very very expensive. x_x

Well, it is a 12 inch tall model anyway, but meh if they don't lower the price a bit I'll never wanna buy one, or save money for it. :(

Trust me the price will drop after a month of the statues being out. Im actualy happy they look so high quality though, I've seen some horrible lookin statues in the past.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Oh, thanks for the info, maybe I will get to buy one. :)

BTW, when I take a look at the first picture(Chris' one) it looks like the size of his forearm doesn't fit with his upper arm. Is it just me or does it really look kind of bad looking?

Also, take a little look at my sig and compare the forearm's size with the model's one.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Its a lil different in size
Those models are good for stop motion videos lol. I saw a bruce lee vs iron man video it was pretty good.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Yeah, I liked the RE4 ones, Especially the RPD Leon. I hope they make a STARS Chris and Wesker. It is just wishful thinking, but I would like to see them make one of each of the characters. You know like STARS Alpha and Bravo, Carlos, Billy, Nicholai, ETC. Imagine having a 15 inch tall Nemesis or Tyrant! I think it would be cool to have Barry Burton and HUNK because My attempts failed.

100_0463.jpg

DSCN0033.jpg

hunk1.jpg

hunk2.jpg

DSCN0601.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

Jon

I want Wesker >:C

Also, they should just release all the mini figures you buy with bonus points in-game. That would be win =D

Godammlover

On the side note of toys, Capcom released a special Resident Evil 5 watch, which was about 100£, they can do it because pathetic fan nerds buy that kinda stuff.

(No offence, to you people.. But I don't see the point really. :) )

Hoady

Whats Neo doing in there?!Get out of here!

I like those HUNK ones but that is pretty expensive, then again i have a 12 inch Resident Evil figurine which makes me a blatent badass.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Whats Neo doing in there?!Get out of here!

I like those HUNK ones but that is pretty expensive, then again i have a 12 inch Resident Evil figurine which makes me a blatent badass.

Not sure if it is apparent to all, but the Hunk, Krauser, Barry, and Mr. X pics are actually kitbashes. I found an old box of my GI Joe stuff and decided to throw these together.

Top Bottom