• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi There

The Maltese Falcon

Hi there, I'm The Maltese Falcon, or Mike. Whichever you feel like calling me, I'll answer to anything. I was recently browsing the world wide web for a decent Resident Evil forum and came across this beauty.

I've been a fan for Resident Evil for well over ten years now. That might be ages to some people and nothing to others, but it's great to be able to call myself a fan of such a brilliant franchise.

I suppose I should inform you of my favourite Resident Evil game out of the series. For me it would have to be Resident Evil 2. That was the first Resident Evil I ever played and I was sutured in from the off. Since that day, I haven't put the games out of my mind.

I do enjoy Resident Evil 4, and my brother says Resident Evil 5 is good, but to me, nothing will ever compare to the classic Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2 and Nemesis. Those were the creepiest games out there in my opinion. Much better than Silent Hill.

As for Resident Evil Zero. I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't even know it existed until last night. However, tomorrow morning, I'll be at my local game shop to pick up a copy. Tomorrow's going to be pretty awesome.

Oh, I apologise for the long ass introduction. before I go and explore this world of Resident Evil, I'll say thanks for accepting me.

Cheers, The Maltese Falcon.

Hoady

Your name is awesome.:D

Have a good one man and Resident Evil 0 is one of my favorites(although i haven't even played 1 yet haha).

Robocop

Hi, thanks for joining our cause. By the way, I would give you a free "Liberation of strikesback5" t-shirt, but they aren't available yet.

Top Bottom