• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi there :)

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

pretty much as the title says, just like to say hi to you all and I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions about the series we all love :)

I've been a Resi nut since I was very young and have played it religiously for several years right back from the first, as you can probably tell my favorite Character is Jill Valentine, and my favorite RE game is Nemesis :)

I'm also an Roleplay nut also, having participated in several orginal and un-orginal RP's, one im currently running on a different forums is based on RE around a newly rebuilt Raccoon City based on the RE5 part of the timeline, so any RP's that might be running, you can count me in :)

Once again thanks for having me and I look forward to participating in the discussions xD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S it's a plesure having new people join mwahaha stick around, nice sig an avatar :D :D

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Welcome to this wonderful site:D It's great to see more people joining. Be sure to enjoy your stay:D

A_Wesker123

The Original
Welcome :D

Have fun round the forum; we're a friendly bunch :)

If you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hello there! Welcome to the Resident Evil News Forum!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;36015 said:
pretty much as the title says, just like to say hi to you all and I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions about the series we all love :)

I've been a Resi nut since I was very young and have played it religiously for several years right back from the first, as you can probably tell my favorite Character is Jill Valentine, and my favorite RE game is Nemesis :)

I'm also an Roleplay nut also, having participated in several orginal and un-orginal RP's, one im currently running on a different forums is based on RE around a newly rebuilt Raccoon City based on the RE5 part of the timeline, so any RP's that might be running, you can count me in :)

Once again thanks for having me and I look forward to participating in the discussions xD

Welcome! :)

Here is a Resident Evil RP you can join: :)

http://forum.residentevilnews.com/showthread.php?t=1929

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I do have one quick question, the RE RP im currently heading up on another forums, I would love to link it in the fan fiction section to show those interested in the fan fiction section can take a look at it, but I dont want to break the rules of advertising as it is on another site, so I would like to know if its ok, or a big no-no :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I would okay it with a staff member first, but I don't see it being a problem as long as you're not trying to advertise. It would be neat to see though, as I don't think alot of roleplaying goes on here anyway. :)

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

If I could post the whole thing here I would, but it would definatley take a while (19 pages and counting) so thats the only reason I asked if I could link, I dont agree with advertising on other sites also, just wanted to show those interested how the RP story is going (part 1 of a 3 part series xD)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
That does not sound as advertising, if you're linking to a particular event that is of interest to the members here.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

well a quick basis of what the RP is about:

the RP is based around a newly rebuilt Raccoon city and a new STARS team that are actually all infected with a new virus known as the T-Gamma virus, leaks of the new Raccoon city and whispers of a "new umbrella" have reached the ears of the U.S Goverment and the UN, whom have called for the BSAA to head to New Raccoon City and investigate exactly what is going on there as well as discover just who is behind this.

To test the capabalities of the new T-Gamma, the head of new umbrella has released several B.O.W's into the city, including polluting the water system with the T-Virus as well as releasing G-Virus infected rats into the sewers of Raccoon city, bringing about the second bio-hazard outbreak of Raccoon city.

Chris, Sheva, and several other survivors including members of STARS alpha and bravo team (whom are unaware of there infection) are all working together to get to the bottom of this, and hopefully stop new umbrella before its too late!

Godammlover

Welcome & I'm gonna start a serious role-play up when I have time to write out the rules etc, it'll only be open to certain people though.. don't want complete idiots messing it up :p

Top Bottom