• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi newbie here

Loobop

hi fellow resident evil fans i'm Loobop

i've been a fan and player of resident evil games since 1999.I'm female but please don't hold that against me lol.

i probably would have got into the game series sooner but my mum saw footage of re2 in a uk comedy called spaced and said "it's too violent your not playing that".luckily she was busy clothes shopping when i purchased re3 with my dad.

i have a shelf full of resident evil figures my family often ask me what i see in them,there cool thats why!!! i have quite a few artbooks and game guides to.i have all the game to of course.

palisades Leon was the first male action figure i ever owned,i had a very uncomfartable moment when buying him from a comic book store i remember the only thing the guy could say to me was "so you like resident evil then" he'd obviosly never had a female in store before cringe.

my favourite game is resident evil 4 (i shamefully have 3 versions) i have played it way too many times i do have to confess i developped a big crush on Leon and wanted to steal his jacket (dam that lucky ganado).

clothes and makeup i just have never had any interest in my main purchases are video games and proud of it.

i really can't wait for new resident evil games to come out in 2016 i really hope also that hot toys finally release re6 leon (i want him more than anything in the world).

i'm done babbling on now have a nice day

Loobop
x

IntoxNitram

Welcome! We definitely won't hold being a girl against you - as long as you love Resident Evil anything else is fine by us :)

Any chance you could show us your collection of figures? I'm interested to see them.

Have a great stay here.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hello Loobop! Nothing wrong with being a female gamer, there are quite a few of us here! :D

Welcome, hope you have fun here!

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome Loobop! Female players are the best that happened to the gaming community, they are generally behaving nicer than blokes. ;)
What you should worry about however, is our adorable Tremor. She might like you so much that she takes a bite of your brain. :)

Idk @La Femme Fatale is there any hot Leon toys out there? ;)

Welcome to the crazy house!
No there is not one out there, they are all owned by Femme!

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Welcome Loobop! Female players are the best that happened to the gaming community, they are generally behaving nicer than blokes. ;)
What you should worry about however, is our adorable Tremor. She might like you so much that she takes a bite of your brain. :)

damn Romero everyone needs to experience @tremor without warning....its much more fun that way

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

Pfft nah I don't play with toys, I've got the real Leon tied up in my basement and that's good enough for me. ;)

Welcome friend

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
hi fellow resident evil fans i'm Loobop

i've been a fan and player of resident evil games since 1999.I'm female but please don't hold that against me lol.

i probably would have got into the game series sooner but my mum saw footage of re2 in a uk comedy called spaced and said "it's too violent your not playing that".luckily she was busy clothes shopping when i purchased re3 with my dad.

i have a shelf full of resident evil figures my family often ask me what i see in them,there cool thats why!!! i have quite a few artbooks and game guides to.i have all the game to of course.

palisades Leon was the first male action figure i ever owned,i had a very uncomfartable moment when buying him from a comic book store i remember the only thing the guy could say to me was "so you like resident evil then" he'd obviosly never had a female in store before cringe.

my favourite game is resident evil 4 (i shamefully have 3 versions) i have played it way too many times i do have to confess i developped a big crush on Leon and wanted to steal his jacket (dam that lucky ganado).

clothes and makeup i just have never had any interest in my main purchases are video games and proud of it.

i really can't wait for new resident evil games to come out in 2016 i really hope also that hot toys finally release re6 leon (i want him more than anything in the world).

i'm done babbling on now have a nice day

Loobop
x

Welcome another female gamer on forum like me :)

Loobop

Pfft nah I don't play with toys, I've got the real Leon tied up in my basement and that's good enough for me. ;)

Welcome friend

thanks for the nice welcome everyone

lucky you,think umbrella can clone him then we can all have some sexy fun with leon?

Top Bottom