• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi im Jill

Jill

hello guys & Girls im new here cant wait to start posting stuff on this site

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome!!! Nice to see a jill fan hahah! I susprissed the name Jill wasnt already taken Lol.
see you around!

Jill

RE5.;29785 said:
Welcome!!! Nice to see a jill fan hahah! I susprissed the name Jill wasnt already taken Lol.
see you around!
thanks for your welcome and yeah LoL i thought Jill was taken odd that it wasn't well good for me

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yanno... I dont think theres any renders of Jill in her BSAA outfit because it could be classed as a spoiler... =P

Jill

RE5.;29793 said:
Yanno... I dont think theres any renders of Jill in her BSAA outfit because it could be classed as a spoiler... =P
yeah true maybe a few weeks then capcom may release them

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
And that wold just be kinky if theee Jill Valentine got tied up haha dunno about you though your just some inpersinater ahaha... if i ever tired jill up though.. godamn!

joking =P

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
X D
<.<
Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Liez! Liez!

>.>

I think ive learnt a value-ble lesson this morning.. Dont talk to peopel you dont know on msn!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Your not from the DEA - Drug Enforcement Agency by any chance.. are you?
Foooking retarded monkeys

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'm A ninja.

dsc00353ijk.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Cats are like little animle free runners ahahah that can run across the top of fences an do mad jumps an always land on there feet.. I wonna be a cat.

Top Bottom