• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi everyone!

TrioxinPunk245

Braiiiins!!
Big Resident Evil fan here, love playing the games especially the classics with my wife who is also a big fan! :)

My first experience with the series was back in 1996 when the original came out, i was 6 years old and i saw a demo of the start of the game playing in a store, i watched intrigued until i saw the cutscene of the first zombie which scared the hell outta me! haha

The first game in the series i played was Resident Evil 3: Nemesis back around the time it came out, being a kid at the time, the awesome opening scenes of the game used to give me nightmares! haha Nemesis to this day is my favourite game in the series.

Looking forward to talk about the series and upcoming installments with you all!

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Big Resident Evil fan here, love playing the games especially the classics with my wife who is also a big fan! :)

My first experience with the series was back in 1996 when the original came out, i was 6 years old and i saw a demo of the start of the game playing in a store, i watched intrigued until i saw the cutscene of the first zombie which scared the hell outta me! haha

The first game in the series i played was Resident Evil 3: Nemesis back around the time it came out, being a kid at the time, the awesome opening scenes of the game used to give me nightmares! haha Nemesis to this day is my favourite game in the series.

Looking forward to talk about the series and upcoming installments with you all!

Haha, I was six when I first played RE and Nemesis gave me nightmares too!

Welcome! :)

Well guys about RE making nightmares i only once had jumpscare with RE 1 as i remember having on that time PSX ( well it rather been mine older bro one but still used to play on that) and being similiar age (six or seven in mine case) i played that game on night and nearly beaten it but i got slightly grounded for that since by accident mine screaming on one jumpscare ended mine parents to room and they seen what game i played and i got ground and game was confiscated and in end for 3-4 days still i had partly nightmares from game.

mjk321

let ME give you more nightmares
YetadtQ.jpg

Hi!

Top Bottom